England v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Southampton | Aug 24, 2016 | Pakistan Innings

Great malik anchoring the inning afterall everyone love anchor here :uakmal

Man, this rain actually dented our momentum badly :(. Had 18 run in 2 overs before is started.

Malik mian jaag jao kuch shots khelo 1999 se team mai ho n abi b apni jaga k lye khel re ho :runaway:

I wonder how Beefy feels sitting with Waz or Waqar in commie box :yk he should be thankful Imran left commentry :))

This would only work if your opponant is weaker than you or you think they are . England are not a weak side and if you don't give them respect you will be all out for less than 150. The approach Azher took today was exactly how we should play . Key thing is to have wkts in hand which is what has let us down in the past.

Yah the approach of 90s , teams are playing fearless cricket. Its not respecting the opposition , its surrendering to them.

Boundaries not coming is a big issue here , singles will not hurt Poms. They will be happy to chase 265 - 270 here.

Mashallah what a beautiful shot this runaway cut only malik can play it like this

Need one of malik or Sarfraz to accelerate. Neither is that convincing vs quick bowling :facepalm:

A player coming in at number 6 should not be picking up just singles. The guy just has no power. Total waste.

Need consistent fours no just small singles!!!! We're in the last 7 overs get on with it!!!!

Alhamdoulillah boys making sure we play out the 50 overs i prefer 250 in 50 overs than 275 in 49.2 :yk

Malik out going for runs. Can't read too much into that. Nawaz needs to smash it

Having Malik at 6 is a tactical blunder. He's a middle order batsman not a finisher. Not impressed with Mickey's tactics so far

collaps is here do not have power in lower middle order at all. hating this ODI team

Hales and Roy would destroy us if we don't start hitting fours and sixes!!!!!

As i was typing this another wicket falls

Chalo Sarfu bhai is gone too.

Not having best top 3 and lacking fire power toward the end is the main problem of this team!

Vintage Pakistan Collapse going on...

We'll win this one Inshallah by virtue of Pace is Pace Yar !! :wahab

collapse on guys. Thanks to Malik. He is the senior player and should have held one end.

Back