England v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Southampton | Aug 24, 2016 | Pakistan Innings

Now Hafeez and Azhar will tuk tuk to their heart's content

Dil Dil Pakistan being blasted. Wow wow wow :raja

Look at these stupid knee jerk posts. Pakistani fans probably deserve to be number 9

Blessed in all facets cannot play this pace

Wth is Azhar doing at the other end. He needs to make use of the remaining power play

Not a fan of Sharjeel to be honest he will fail more than he will deliver....Azhar is slow as well and not fit as an opener in Modern day ODI's....I hope Sami Aslam gets a chance he is a definite upgrade over these two.

Wood is consistently clicking 90 mph. Very good pace and getting a bit of movement as well. I don't remember him bowling this quick last year.

What on earth was Sharjeel thinking? too many pakoreh in his head

The wasp score prediction of 325 must be the funniest thing of the day. It has already come down to 300 probably will end up at 225.

To be fair against 90mph our other options stand no chance.

Shehzad, Manzoor etc would be stripped naked in front of that

Sami Aslam may survive but for ODIs thats not good enough

Azhar eating up numerous dot balls as per usual!

Wood is consistently clicking 90 mph. Very good pace and getting a bit of movement as well. I don't remember him bowling this quick last year.

He has always been a 90mph bowler, we call him the Gorah Korah in England. Be afraid Nikhil, Be very afraid, see him playing in the India series; somebody gonna get their wig split

I think Azhar Ali should have told Sharjeel not to review.

Weak captain ...

If you want to keep up with a legside hack then that's fine. But people shouldn't be surprised. He is a lottery like Afridi used to be back in the days.

Theres no better alternative

Our other options like Shehzad and Manzoor are hacks too

But the added downside to them is that they score the same runs as Sharjeel would but take twice as many balls as him to score that

Sharjeel shouldn't have played at that.

Now a drop. Pakistan lucky.

My dirty mind tells, Hales might have dropped that deliberately ...... I would have done so definitely :)

Azhar needs to be a lot more firm with these young players. This is the second howler review by a young player with azhar at the other end: Sami Aslam at Old Trafford and now Sharjeel here. Why play nice

He has always been a 90mph bowler, we call him the Gorah Korah in England. Be afraid Nikhil, Be very afraid, see him playing in the India series; somebody gonna get their wig split

Yeah but nt 92 mph every other ball ! He will get caned in India unless he an reverse it consistently but yes I think IL be the biggest threat potentially

To be fair against 90mph our other options stand no chance.

Shehzad, Manzoor etc would be stripped naked in front of that

Sami Aslam may survive but for ODIs thats not good enough

Shehzad did fine against Milne, Cummins etc. His problem is not pace or bounce for that matter. Its his lack of strike rotation, cannot find any gaps whatsoever.

No he is not the best....Sami Aslam has outperformed him even recently in list-A's.

Sami aslam is another grinder who takes a while to get set.

Maybe with more confidence he would more fluently. Ideally I'd have him and sharjeel opening, but we are stuck with Azhar and with Azhar you need a stroke player or the closest we can get to that.

He was just as useless against ireland

HICoqAz.gif

Theres no better alternative

Our other options like Shehzad and Manzoor are hacks too

But the added downside to them is that they score the same runs as Sharjeel would but take twice as many balls as him to score that
Sami Aslam is a far better option than Sharjeel....even Jaahid Ali outperformed him against England A.

Hafeez and Malik have no place in this team. They should be replaced by Sami and Shafiq.

Azhar should just go for the pressure releasing mid wicket hoick. This is so poor from him

Yeah but nt 92 mph every other ball ! He will get caned in India unless he an reverse it consistently but yes I think IL be the biggest threat potentially

He can reverse the ball from what I saw in the U.A.E. He was their best bowler on show and troubled our Batsman consistently.

Back