England v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Southampton | Aug 24, 2016 | Pakistan Innings

Morgan don't take those two seriously he remove wood so early unless it's because he is coming back

He isn't exactly slow his domestic SR is 85 and more importantly once he gets set he usually goes on to make a big one.

Yes as I said he takes a while to get set, that will only take longer if his first few games, we can't have that with Azhar at the other end

18 on 36 can azhar cover these three overs dont think so

Ashan Ali I would like to see

Babar's future for the time being should be middle order, no need to weaken of our few strengths

Sami takes a while to get going this stage his career.

Being stuck with Azhar you need a stroke player. We have given many chances to flawed players who play at a strike rate of 60, we might as well do the same with someone who tries to play the modern game, especially if he is your only option of that mould

You won't be helping Azhar out if you get out under 30 runs 80% of the series. It in fact puts more pressure on him.

As I said earlier: either Sharjeel improves magically or goes Gayle force. Just like how Gayle tuks anything outside of his area and makes it up by scoring quick runs in bursts.

Yar single tou leh lo. One boundary and then tuk tuk tuk tuk

Why should we mould our team according to Azhar when he isn't even fit to play LOI's...if he does not get going he needs to be dropped and captaincy given to someone else.

I'd love to see him gone, but unless something changes we are stuck with him, especially with sarfraz not performing either, don't think the board want to go back to Malik

Pakistan 45/1 after 10 overs,pretty mediocre start this

MoHa actually makes the team on merit; not sure about No. 3, but there is not much options left, even without his bowling, with Umar in remand & Haris in hospital.

Similar issue there, board was annoyed when he resigned last time, place is also far from guaranteed when he isn't bowling

I personally wouldn't mind him and think he has he sent bit of a rope in Odis due to his recent performances, but I don't think that's a view held with the people that matter.

What I do know from the horses mouth is that professor would take the capitancy despite what he says in public

The longer he plays the worst it will be for us

not if he anchors the innings. The rest are pretty poor players in general so we need someone like him to stay there and keep things ticking over which he will do..I wont rely on legend malik and professor sahib

This is absolute gem from Morgan - he summed up PAK team perfectly. MoHa is as selfish player as it comes while Azhar is there to do Captaincy, so it's best time to roll few overs with Root.

Azhar Ali not letting us feel Shehzad's absence

not if he anchors the innings. The rest are pretty poor players in general so we need someone like him to stay there and keep things ticking over which he will do..I wont rely on legend malik and professor sahib
Anchoring an innings at this day and age is finishing with a strike rate of a 100

It will be hard for Azhar to get to even 80 sr

Not sure what is better azhar block and leave or shezad straight to fielder shot :yk

Azhar Ali giving nice fielding practice.

Nice sound of the bat. Straight to fielders.

can azhar get out without wasting more balls or he needs to get going and score run a ball big score

20 in 40 balls with two lucky boundaries and he is ticking over for you lmao.

5 dots and a boundary off edge. That is our captain gents :14: Mashallah nazar na lagay

Back