England v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Southampton | Aug 24, 2016 | Pakistan Innings

Last three overs : 4 . . 4 . | 1 . . . 1 1 | . . . . 4 . | .

So many Dot balls

This wicket is because of captain's tuk tuk

Captaincy master class from Morgan

Knows both Azhar and prof will go after root to make up for azhar's stupidity

Hafeez out to Root of all people :))

Have to feel for the guy,just going through a bad patch...Hafeez in good form can smack bowlers like Root all day

Anchoring an innings at this day and age is finishing with a strike rate of a 100

It will be hard for Azhar to get to even 80 sr

the key is to get this mediocre batting lineup to a defendable score. If he can do that then that will be fine. I'm not expecting us to win this match but to compete!

So many time hafeez get out to spinner top edging the sweep

oh must be Azhars fault that hafeez is brainless!! but thats ok lets hit some pretty fours get the kiddies happy and then get out..ballay!!

Poor decision to bat first as England have such a long batting line up. And no words to describe Azhar Ali. I can see him playing like this for rest of the innings and letting the pressure get to the other batsmens who will try to slog and get out. Poor ODI player.

Wish Pakistan were bowling first. I want to see how new technology works. #WAHAB

Master plan from England. PLaying Azhar on side with his Tuk tuk .. creates pressure to the other side. the other bastman goes for the shot and gets out. Azhar remains not out, but his partners get out :14:

Babar Azam got a single of the first ball to long on to get going..that alone sets him apart from the typical Pakistani batsman...look no further

Azhar will score 100 in 170 balls getting all his partners and people are going to say "humble pie" "take that hater" "azhar is the goat"

We are struggling against Root!! How we will cope against Adil and Moeen

Add part time offspin to all the other types of bowling he can't play. Will be out of odi side by end of this tour.

Poor decision to bat first as England have such a long batting line up. And no words to describe Azhar Ali. I can see him playing like this for rest of the innings and letting the pressure get to the other batsmens who will try to slog and get out. Poor ODI player.

yup azhars fault hafeez played a stupid shot..grow up please

Azhar commits too early on the front foot to spin. Plants the front foot across the stumps too early, before the bowler releases the ball and hence limits the variety of shots he can play vs them.

Too many dot balls, Pakistan's old chronic problem. Four of your top 6 are Azhar, Hafeez, Malik, Sarfraz then it will be hard to win against top teams. Most of them cannot play pace at all. Azhar is good in test only, he plays too many dots ball and does not have many shots...

Pakistan was too quick to fire Umar Akmal from Lois, he had attitude issues. But these guys does not require performance to be in the team, they are the old guys who act as coaches for young, and don't have to perform. What they have done to be in the team?? - There failures does not matter in the eyes of management and fans :facepalm:

Even in this series, fans are expecting Babar and Sharjeel to carry the batting. If they fail, axe will be on them as well but these four will carry on, they are not suppose to be match winners, they are there to have experience in dressing room, if they perform that's a bonus, otherwise they have done their job by being in the dressing room :14:

Azhar will score 100 in 170 balls getting all his partners and people are going to say "humble pie" "take that hater" "azhar is the goat"

no we'll say if it wasnt for that hundred we'd be all out for a 100..

oh must be Azhars fault that hafeez is brainless!! but thats ok lets hit some pretty fours get the kiddies happy and then get out..ballay!!

No, lets strike at 50 (after facing 46 deliveries) in an ODI game on a great batting wicket. That too when you are 1 down.

the key is to get this mediocre batting lineup to a defendable score. If he can do that then that will be fine. I'm not expecting us to win this match but to compete!

A defendable score this day and age is 300

Azhar is a poor mans misbah

Also an awful captain

Insanity to to think he can take us forward

Azhar commits too early on the front foot to spin. Plants the front foot across the stumps too early, before the bowler releases the ball and hence limits the variety of shots he can play vs them.

Is having same issue with pace. Commits too early.

Master plan from England. PLaying Azhar on side with his Tuk tuk .. creates pressure to the other side. the other bastman goes for the shot and gets out. Azhar remains not out, but his partners get out :14:

You don't need a master plan, it's bound to happen whenever he'll play!

Hafeez should have saw how that plan was working.

With Azhar's innings going at a slow pace, Root was brought on so they could have a slog to release the pressure. Played right into Morgan's hands.

Babar has a bit of an issue on his off stump. Nice run he is our best batsman

The difference between azhar and hafeez is that hafeez doesn't even have the temperament to stay at the wicket.

I have a feeling Root will be our destroyer with his offspins.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

So we are playing aggressively!!! Micky and Inzi has to sit down for serious selection and decide whether to continue with Hafeez, Azhar, Sarfraz, Malik, Gul, Wahab and Sharjeel and who sho should be dropped

Oh my god I can't take anymore of this from Azhar hit or get out!
If you can't do that at least rotate the strike!

Hafeez should have saw how that plan was working.

With Azhar's innings going at a slow pace, Root was brought on so they could have a slog to release the pressure. Played right into Morgan's hands.

Root against hafeez is a wicket taking option. He's doesn't play spin well.

Too many dot balls, Pakistan's old chronic problem. Four of your top 6 are Azhar, Hafeez, Malik, Sarfraz then it will be hard to win against top teams. Most of them cannot play pace at all. Azhar is good in test only, he plays too many dots ball and does not have many shots...

Pakistan was too quick to fire Umar Akmal from Lois, he had attitude issues. But these guys does not require performance to be in the team, they are the old guys who act as coaches for young, and don't have to perform. What they have done to be in the team?? - There failures does not matter in the eyes of management and fans :facepalm:

Even in this series, fans are expecting Babar and Sharjeel to carry the batting. If they fail, axe will be on them as well but these four will carry on, they are not suppose to be match winners, they are there to have experience in dressing room, if they perform that's a bonus, otherwise they have done their job by being in the dressing room :14:
Umar Akmal is not the solution...even if he comes back he will still be part of the problem...it was not just disciplinary issues but his on field performance as well which led to his ouster.

Back