England v Pakistan | First Test | Day 1 - Session 2 | Trent Bridge | 29/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone knows an indian resturant that sells 3 weeks old food?

Pls if you do know some place like this invite asoka over there so he gets food poison and we get rid of this piece of ****.

If the umpire gave it out and Pietersen referred it then it would have stayed out.

The review system is there to overturn the blatantly bad decisions, not the close ones.

whats the point of REVIEW SYSTEM INCLUSION . .. (FAIR PLAY)

no team should be harmed by a bad decision ( close call or bad call)

Cricketing technicality is hit in line.. hitting stumps u r gone.. finish

so the policy they made... only BAD DECISIONS will be over turned not close one..... so THIS SYSTEM as i SAID ... SUCKED BIG TIME

"had de Silva given it out on field that would not have been overturned either. So, Pakistan are down to one review "

What kind of system is that? England should have been 4 down by now, stupid UDRS! Seriously this system sucks big time.

Had some decisions gone Pakistan's way, I bet you would be saying "I love this UDRS system!" :)

bet england will get all the 50-50 decisions when they ball asoka should have raised his finger to the naked eye it looked a good shout. Thats the difference between average and good umpires.

What the hell is happening out there......!!!!!!!!!!

:akmal sucks big time......He was in the best position to judge whether he hit it or not....!!

:pissed:

Not out and now we've lost both%2

Last edited:
lol @ US

we take reviews when its not out and don't take reviews when its out.

whats the point of REVIEW SYSTEM INCLUSION . .. (FAIR PLAY)

no team should be harmed by a bad decision ( close call or bad call)

Cricketing technicality is hit in line.. hitting stumps u r gone.. finish

so the policy they made... only BAD DECISIONS will be over turned not close one..... so THIS SYSTEM as i SAID ... SUCKED BIG TIME

A system that removes umpiring howlers sucks? :93:

please some one explain me the review system..

what crap system is this :O

If Bowling team appeals for a LBW, and Umpire rejects it, And Bowling goes for a review, then 3rd Umpire will have look on that the Ball has clipped the wicket convincingly or not, If it does hit the wicket convincingly, then its will over turn the decision of field Umpire and will be given as out, or if the ball does not hit the wicket convincingly like just touched the bells or just slight part of the ball touched the stump, then it will not be given as out...

Hell... will review system ...

MAchine is not helpful... pathetic policy only out of sort bad decision . . will be over turned. not close call..

what crap rule is that

as per this rule :)... KP is still out there batting .... though he was hit in line ball hitting the stumps

wow great use of technology...

Nevertheless it was a beauty from Asif, KP had no clue.

c'mon Pakistan, wickets, wickets and wickets!!

Both calls were justified in my opinion, but the one they should have gone for which was out they didnt (my confused face)

Only thing now is umpires maybe reluctant to give a decision knowing they cant get challenged

Come on lads get one and IA it will bring more. We are bowling well here, just need a little bit of luck

Hell... will review system ...

MAchine is not helpful... pathetic policy only out of sort bad decision . . will be over turned. not close call..

what crap rule is that

as per this rule :)... KP is still out there batting .... though he was hit in line ball hitting the stumps

wow great use of technology...

Relax. It makes sense to not give those out.

There has to be room for error. The Hawk-eye system is not perfect, thus it does not make sense to give those close ones out.

Forget the review system for a moment and look on the bright side. Kamran held on to one :27::27::27:

KP is still out there batting :)

hit him in line... showing hitting the stumps... man u r gone .. on cricketing terms

but policy said NO u r not out

Clearly, common sense is not something you are used to using.

Trott decision was overturned without too much difficulty :13:

By difficult I meant that if it is a howler only then the decision of the umpire would be over turned!!!And in Trott's case it was A-Shocker.......!!

how IRONIC is that Ashocka has won over technology? :)) :))

If Bowling team appeals for a LBW, and Umpire rejects it, And Bowling goes for a review, then 3rd Umpire will have look on that the Ball has clipped the wicket convincingly or not, If it does hit the wicket convincingly, then its will over turn the decision of field Umpire and will be given as out, or if the ball does not hit the wicket convincingly like just touched the bells or just slight part of the ball touched the stump, then it will not be given as out...

YEAH so .. its = pathetic policy made

in tennis.... AFTER REVIEW if a ball is out or in by CM or a MM its been given as OUT or IN they done see whether it is 5 inch out or 5 mm out

that is called FAIR PLAY

I guess it would be fair to say that Asif has got KP's number, class bowling

OUT!!!!!!!

Got him this time, no review required!

Asif deserved it.......

OHHHHHHH YOU BEAUTY !!!!!!!!! WHAT A HIT SON ! WHAT A HIT !!!!
:out
ASIF BEATS KP AGAIN !!!!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

THE MARKHORS ARE COMING !!!!!!

*Inhale,exhale*

Watch Out guys Asif is on a run to take another.. May be Collinwood is next to go.. :asif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back