England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 2 : Session 2 | Edgbaston | 07/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gul has pulled a hamstring. Not suprised with all the work load. All the batsmen should be blamed for that.

Gul out .... thankss to the batsmen for making sure it happened to one of the quickiess

He should be rested for the next 2 tests. No point playing with our inept batting

Gul off..

A bowler short with the lead at 102 runs - 8 more wickets to get.

Expect more bowlers to go down injured.

I hope Asif and Aamer do not bowl in this test match now. Let the bowling be done by Ajmal, Amin and Farhat for the rest of the match.

Our batsmen deserve to be punished big time. Now cos of them Our main bowler is injured

Amin should bowl for the rest of the day. Punish him for dropping a dolly.

Let Umar Amin bowl 30 overs on the trot. This should be his punishment for his inept batting and missing dollys

They should give Farthead the ball. Let him toil away in tandem with Amin for the rest of today and all of tomorrow. If I was waqar thats what I would do

Ramiz, please ask Nasser if he would like to coach Pakistan. He is a proper student of the game and can help our boys immensely.

England can safely declare now with lead of over 100, as Pakistan are constatntly beating there alltime low scores in england

these idiots have messed this test up everyone just going through the motions atm

Trott is out and Yasir Hameed the sub fielder takes the catch

Hameed catch one, bring him back for 3rd test. Excelent low catch.

Yasir Hameed should be in the team for the next test. For the catch, if not for anything else.

Trott couldn't believe he didn't drop that. Lol!

Bring back hameed. I dont care if he dont score. Bring him back. Farhat out. Hameed in please!!

Amin the golden arm.
Hameed the golden hand.

Still Amin should've caught that one earlier. -.-'

Amin the golden arm.
Hameed the golden hand.

Still Amin should've caught that one earlier. -.-'

Nasser Hussain is saying you can be in the Pakistan XI just for your fielding. What the hell

I think at this stage Hameed is 100% sure to play last two tests. I hope this time he take full advantge of them.

how many catches of aamirs bowling have been dropped in this 2nd test guys ..iam in a debate with a retarded indian who is saying teeli sharma is better then aamir ...i told him 4 catches have been dropped of his bowling ..is it rite guys?...thank u

how many catches of aamirs bowling have been dropped in this 2nd test guys ..iam in a debate with a retarded indian who is saying teeli sharma is better then aamir ...i told him 4 catches have been dropped of his bowling ..is it rite guys?...thank u

Relax let retarded Indian have fun as of now....They just won and took catches...InsaAllaaaaah our time to get back to them will come soon when we life the WC2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back