England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 2 : Session 2 | Edgbaston | 07/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This new guy (WK) is too slow. At international level he needs to take these spinning ones. I have seen few deliveries gone for bye 4 as he is slow to react.

"I am not sure why Amin and Ajmal are still on after they've been off for an hour. This is gentle stuff, and the batsmen will be happy to play themselves in again. Where are Asif and Amir?"

Cricinfo.

So where is that Salman Butt's captaincy thread again ?

"I am not sure why Amin and Ajmal are still on after they've been off for an hour. This is gentle stuff, and the batsmen will be happy to play themselves in again. Where are Asif and Amir?"

Cricinfo.

So where is that Salman Butt's captaincy thread again ?

No use, save them. Pakistan can't cross 100 so England has won it already. Salman knows, good captaincy

Like I said an hour and a half they were off for! Aamer and Asif had a bit of a rest so why not start of with a few overs with them and see how it goes...?! But Butt and Pakistan go back to part timers like Amin to start off with and Ajmal continuing from the other end!

Like I said an hour and a half they were off for! Aamer and Asif had a bit of a rest so why not start of with a few overs with them and see how it goes...?! But Butt and Pakistan go back to part timers like Amin to start off with and Ajmal continuing from the other end!

18 overs to the new ball, gully is done for the test. No use

well caught by Ajmal too. If that Was umar Amin it would of been dropped

Finally,Idone puts kp out me his misery...One of the worst innings I have seen..

Athers also saying that Butt should give a short spell of 2-3 overs to each Aamer and Asif before moving back to these guys....before getting the new ball!

Is butt dumb or wat? There is a new batsman at the crease, bring on ur best bowlers.

Asif should be brought on next over to try to get Morgan out. Morgan is better against spin by all accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back