Hypothetical ODI draft

Ideally we should get to the end of Round 4 by next 3,4 hours so [MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION] can make his double pick before going to sleep and we can have another 2 rounds tonight

Oh I thought for sure you would be waiting for me since I just woke up. [MENTION=555]mumtaz[/MENTION] you’re up buddy

I pick Curtly Ambrose. Was divided between him and Pollock but Watsupdoc made my job easy.

I pick Curtly Ambrose. Was divided between him and Pollock but Watsupdoc made my job easy.

Get ready for another pick as well after [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] finishes his two picks.

Its difficult to get ready when you have a double pick ahead of you. Just hoping against hope that your picks dont get stolen.

Was divided between Klusener and Razzaq for my 2nd pick. In the end, went for the better bowler to bat at #7 over the better hitter.

Lance Kluesner was in no way inferior to Razzaq as a bowler, both are comparable but Kluesner is an ATG allrounder Razzaq isn't

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] right now :))

giphy.gif

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION], bhai kaha fas gaye!

I will be online for another hour. After that it is 3-4 hours break for me. Come on Thunderbolt, its just a hypothetical draft. The teams will not actually be playing each other.

I miss the days internet forums were all about devoted subject experts spending 18 hours online. When did these extroverted charismatic people start infiltrating the beautiful world we had created.

Come on, is sleep more important than an online ODI draft?

I will be online for another hour. After that it is 3-4 hours break for me. Come on Thunderbolt, its just a hypothetical draft. The teams will not actually be playing each other.

:))) Please send your next 2-3 picks to [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] then in that case.

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] [MENTION=151648]therealAB[/MENTION] would be asleep soon so we need to get to his double pick before that

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]

Thora jaldi :usman

I am still online and have my pick ready. Will send to the mod when I am going offline.

Sorry sorry :))) needed to send a couple emails so wasn’t able to think about my selections properly.

I’ll pick Sir Richard Hadlee and Shane Bond

great picks [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]. Pace bowlers are going very fast

The Hakeems pick Andrew Symonds - one of the best lower-middle order batsmen world has ever seen.

To top his batting, he's more than a useful bowler and an electric fielder

09symonds07.ashx

The Hakeems pick Andrew Symonds - one of the best lower-middle order batsmen world has ever seen.

To top his batting, he's more than a useful bowler and an electric fielder

09symonds07.ashx

What a player. Along with Ponting one of the two greatest ring fielders

Man of the World Cup final winner.

A man for the big stage.

A man of many talents.

292293.jpg

Sir Ben Stokes!

After every two picks on an average, I have to change my players. Let's see what happens now.

Excellent pick for Strength and Balance of team.

I was considering several options. Symonds was my first choice pick for this round but in a way, I'm glad to get Stokes instead since I already have Tahir and Yuvraj as the spin options.

I was considering several options. Symonds was my first choice pick for this round but in a way, I'm glad to get Stokes instead since I already have Tahir and Yuvraj as the spin options.

Will he play as your 5th bowling option or as a batsman and sixth bowling option?

4th pick from apun ke punter log xi

South Africas greatest talent in modern era

And he will be the wicketkeeper

Please welcome

download (2).jpeg

Quinton de Kock

Back