Hypothetical ODI draft

Srilanka and England won world cups without any ATG bowler (Murali was a nobody in 1996). So did Australia in 1987. Their batting won them those world cups

Are you trying to say that Ganguly, Crowe, and Miandad didn’t bat well in world cups? Go troll somebody else haha

Short balls barrage in-coming :akhtar

Good pick though!

Bhai we need hitting ability down the order and raina is the right man for that job,also he is a proven performer in tough situations and big tournies(as evident by wc 2011 and 2015)

Bhai we need hitting ability down the order and raina is the right man for that job,also he is a proven performer in tough situations and big tournies(as evident by wc 2011 and 2015)

Clutch player I agree had issues with short balls though. But a very good lower order batsman.

My team

2.Jonny Bairstow
3.VIV Richards
4.Jaques Kallis
5.Inzamam-ul-haq
6.Suresh Raina
9.Saqlain Mushtaq
10.Joel Garner
11.Waqar Younis

<B>AB Fan XI</B>

Update 01:

<B>Brian Lara expresses desire to open the batting with Virender Sehwag</B>

As per the sources, when Brian Lara heard that Virender Sehwag has been picked as a part of his ODI team, he went to his captain, his own countrymen, Clive Lloyd, and expressed his desire that he would like to open the batting in this team.

Virender Sehwag too was in awe of the news that Brian Lara wants to open the batting with him. As per a source, he says,

" It will be a great honour for me if my opening partner is Brian Lara. I have opened with my bade Bhaiya(big brother), Sachin Tendulkar for so many years and it will be a privilege for me if I get to have an opening pair like Brian Lara".

As soon as the news came that Lara may open with Sehwag, the fans got completely excited and to think of that pair as opener instills a fear in opposition's mind.

However, the decisions are still not made and it will depend on the combination with which the team goes.

Bhaijaan XI

1. Sachin Tendulkar
2. Matthew Hayden
3. Shahid Afridi
7. Brendon McCullum (wk)
8. Kapil Dev (c)
9. Shane Warne
10. Brett Lee
11. Mohammad Amir

News Update

BhaijaanXI to reintroduce famous pinch hitting position to ODI Cricket

After a healthy discussion, skipper Kapil Dev agreed to Sachin's suggestion that Shahid Afridi be promoted to his old and famous position of late 1990s style pinch hitting at #3.

Speaking to reporters, Kapil Paaji :kapil said he's been receiving texts from Afridi as late as 3 o clock in the evening. I told him ''Oye Lala, bass kar yaar, ja khhed lae 3 number te, hun chaen di neend sau laen de.''

I pick Australia's greatest opener (who averaged 45 in the pos) Mark Waugh, and England's greatest ODI batsmen Joe Root

I pick Australia's greatest opener (who averaged 45 in the pos) Mark Waugh, and England's greatest ODI batsmen Joe Root

Mark Waugh, great pick! The opening duo of Waugh and Gilly was quite phenomenal in 90s. Root is also a good one. A consistent performer.

News Update

The next pick is so special that we have requested Great Sachin Tendulkar to announce the name. Kindly stay tuned as we await the legend in huge anticipation

News Update

Sachin Tendulkar has arrived at Taj Hotel to announce Bhaijaan XI's most special pick of the draft.

Sachin-Tendulkar-BMW-i8.jpg

Upon being asked by reporters at the door, the Indian legend said it was a huge privilege and honour bestowed to him by The Bhaijaan management to announce this player's name.

''The moment i saw this kid, it reminded me of my own teenage days. This is a kid who has the dreams and aspirations of a nation on his back and he has carried himself with remarkable dignity.''

News Update

Sachin Tendulkar has arrived at Taj Hotel to announce Bhaijaan XI's most special pick of the draft.

View attachment 101027

Upon being asked by reporters at the door, the Indian legend said it was a huge privilege and honour bestowed to him by The Bhaijaan management to announce this player's name.

''The moment i saw this kid, it reminded me of my own teenage days. This is a kid who has the dreams and aspirations of a nation on his back and he has carried himself with remarkable dignity.''

Who is this :))

News report
The news leaked before sachin could announce it ,no one knows who leaked it but people are suspecting mohammad amir:amir.
The batsman is babar azam

News Update

View attachment 101027

Wheres the mercedes he bought by evading tax :yk

Shane Warne on Twitter

Absolutely huge announcement coming shortly by Sachin. One of the most exciting batting talents i have ever seen. Stay tuned.

Shahid Afridi on Twitter
4 seconds ago

Everyone is spamming me with messages right now that Lala please reveal who the next pick i. Sorry i am bound by my contract but i can say that this player is better than Virat Kohli. :afridi

FC setting really very high <I>benchmark</I> for his next pick.

I think we can proceed with next pick.. Bhaijaan lagta hai aaj Nahi bolege..

My next pic is south africa's agressive and clutch opener .
Herschelle Gibbs
_9cce9d6c-0731-11e7-a7e1-96e3e1e31959.jpg

Apart from being a great opener gibbs was an outstanding fielder and scored big in tourneys. He averages 57 in world cup at 88 strike rate. We finally have a controversial player in our XI and there might be some news about internal feuds in the near future.

Herschelle Gibbs
View attachment 101031

Apart from being a great opener gibbs was an outstanding fielder and scored big in tourneys. He averages 57 in world cup at 88 strike rate. We finally have a controversial player in our XI and there might be some news about internal feuds in the near future.

Great pick!

Herschelle Gibbs
View attachment 101031

Had my eyes on him. Great pick :mv

The speech

Ever since media made me a star people compared me with Sir Don Bradman. I was fortunate to be even spoken in the same sentence and to have actually met him in person was one of the biggest highlights of of my career personally speaking. Afterwards with emergence of a new talent i always heard talks of comparison. Many such great talents came and went but Babar Azam has stood out in my eyes as the player that resembles me the most. I am proud to welcome young Babar into our family as our #1 batsman. I him me and Haydoz the old guys will be able to give him good support :srt

A star.

An icon in the making.

Bobby.jpg

Bhaijaan XI

1. Sachin Tendulkar
2. Matthew Hayden
3. Shahid Afridi
4. Babar Azam
7. Brendon McCullum (wk)
8. Kapil Dev (c)
9. Shane Warne
10. Brett Lee
11. Mohammad Amir

The speech

Ever since media made me a star people compared me with Sir Don Bradman. I was fortunate to be even spoken in the same sentence and to have actually met him in person was one of the biggest highlights of of my career personally speaking. Afterwards with emergence of a new talent i always heard talks of comparison. Many such great talents came and went but Babar Azam has stood out in my eyes as the player that resembles me the most. I am proud to welcome young Babar into our family as our #1 batsman. I him me and Haydoz the old guys will be able to give him good support :srt

A star.

An icon in the making.

View attachment 101032

Bhaijaan XI

1. Sachin Tendulkar
2. Matthew Hayden
3. Shahid Afridi
4. Babar Azam
7. Brendon McCullum (wk)
8. Kapil Dev (c)
9. Shane Warne
10. Brett Lee
11. Mohammad Amir

The pick for number 6 batting will be pretty crucial.

Toss a coin then decide:yk

The Vic captain, Wasim Akram says to Clive Lloyd that he is the greatest leg spin bowler after Shane Warne and will make this team a complete one. Had he played in some other era with a more fair umpiring, he would have been rated as great as Shane Warne.

The speech

A star.

An icon in the making.

View attachment 101032

Bhaijaan XI

1. Sachin Tendulkar
2. Matthew Hayden
3. Shahid Afridi
4. Babar Azam
7. Brendon McCullum (wk)
8. Kapil Dev (c)
9. Shane Warne
10. Brett Lee
11. Mohammad Amir

I think this is my favorite team excluding my own. Will need to look over all the picks but what a combination!

The Vic captain, Wasim Akram says to Clive Lloyd that he is the greatest leg spin bowler after Shane Warne and will make this team a complete one. Had he played in some other era with a more fair umpiring, he would have been rated as great as Shane Warne.

We know who he is AQ.

Clive Lloyd, a great captain as he is, believes in every single words of his vice captain and is quite delighted to have him on board.

Its, <B>Abdul Qadir</B>

Hurry up please. You're going to steal my pick. Thought everyone else apart from Mumtaz had already picked a spinner :jordan

Last edited:
I think this is my favorite team excluding my own. Will need to look over all the picks but what a combination!

Cheers my brother. Your bowling line-up is quite outstanding. Looking forward to how your batting shapes up eventually. I know a lot of good batsmen are out there

Next pick from Apun ke Punter log XI

He is the world cup winning captain

The Rikishi of cricket

IMG_20200516_204045.jpg

Arjuna Ranatunga

Would have surely picked Qadir had I realized [MENTION=139595]Ab Fan[/MENTION] was still without a spinner :afaq

Apun ke punter log xi
01) Quinton de Kock(wk)
02)
03)
04) Ross Taylor
05) Arjuna Ranatunga
06) Michael Bevan
07) Chris Cairns
08) Imran Khan(c)
09) Brad Hogg
10) Chaminda Vaas
11) Shoaib Akhtar