Bhaijaan XI

1. Sachin Tendulkar
7. Brendon McCullum (wk)
8. Kapil Dev (c)
9. Shane Warne
10. Brett Lee
11. Mohammad Amir

My first pick is the 2nd greatest ODI bowler of this decade, Trent Boult
My other pick is a lock for the AT Australian team, Dean Jones, who, apart from Viv, was likely the greatest ODI batsmen before the game was revolutionized in the 1990's

Ok 10 minutes :yk

I was much better prepared for tests draft lol

Bhaijaan XI

1. Sachin Tendulkar
6. Brendon McCullum (wk)
7. Kapil Dev (c)
8. Shahid Afridi
9. Shane Warne
10. Brett Lee
11. Mohammad Amir

Give me 10 mins, Cairns gone, Afridi gone. Let me do some ishtakara..

Bhaijaan XI

Daily update 002

During a team dinner, iconic Pakistani legend Shahid Afridi expressed his desire to open the inning with Sachin. Afridi went to Tendulkar's dinner table and asked the legend if he remembers with whose bat he had broken the world record fastest century record as a 16 year old to which Tendulkar said Lala how can i ever forget it was the bat that i had gifted to you. I prayed to Allah almighty that here is another 16 year old in cricket who reminded of myself in 1989. Please protect him and make him a legend.

Afridi told Sachin he was a much better player at the top of the order and that he wishes to come back to his much loved opening/#3 pinch hitter position.

Tendulkar ended the conversation by saying Lala ice cream khao Kapil Paaji jo decide krenge wesse khel lenge don't worry

download (1).jpg

Stokes and Flintoff generation kids will never know the meaning of the real boss. The big boss, the dasher, hitter and a very good ODI bowler, the final name from the 80s quartet of all-rounders, it's the legendary

In Barney Stinson style,

the legen

wait for it

dairy,

<B>Sir Ian Botham</B>

Mohammad Amir thanked Bhaijaan XI on being picked on twitter :-

@HonestHandsomeBoy2010
It was always my dream to play with the great Sachin. Thanks Bhaijaan. Can't wait to set the tournament on fire.

Next pick from Apun ke punter log xi

The words can't be described but has mantras i.e Jazbaa,dileri,jaabazi,badmaashi to become a true fast bowler

The Rawalpindi Express

Let me introduce you

75730591.jpg

Shoaib Akhtar :akhtar

Last edited:
My team is a combination of lot of talent, skills and flair, so I name it as <B>Genius XI</B>.

Have a look at my team.

3. Brian Lara
4. Aravinda de Silva
5. Clive Lloyd (c)
6. Andy Flower
7. Ian Botham
8. Wasim Akram
10. Dennis Lillee

DailyUpdate0003

Shoaib Akhtar blames Shahid Afridi for not being picked by Bhaijaan XI.

More to follow on this breaking news...

:afridi

Last edited:
DailyUpdate#4

Shoaib called Afridi a buzdil aadmi as he launched attack on him during a press briefing. Earlier Shoaib had accused Afridi for coming in the way of him bring picked by Bhaijaan XI.

'I always said that Afridi never grew up. To him my only advise now is please grow up and stop being jealous of other people's success.

Tumhari ye politics ab expose ho chuki hae.''

More to follow....

DailyUpdate#4

Shoaib called Afridi a buzdil aadmi as he launched attack on him during a press briefing. Earlier Shoaib had accused Afridi for coming in the way of him bring picked by Bhaijaan XI.

'I always said that Afridi never grew up. To him my only advise now is please grow up and stop being jealous of other people's success.

Tumhari ye politics ab expose ho chuki hae.''

More to follow....

Mohammad Amir eventually ended up benefitting, all thanks to :afridi

Mohammad Amir eventually ended up benefitting, all thanks to :afridi

Some rumours in the air of Afridi threatening not to join Bhaijaan XI if he's picked alongside Shoaib Akhtar.

Just rumours however

Nothing like that happened': Shoaib Akhtar denies allegations

Speedster Shoaib Akhtar has denied making any statement on blaming Shahid Afridi for not picking him in Bhaijaan XI

Shoaib Akhtar had earlier told on his YouTube channel that he blamed Shahid Afridi for not picking him in the bhaijaan XI but now he denies making any statements on the issue blaming media of spreading fake news."I completely deny the false news by media about my statement on Shahid Afridi. I did not make any statement at all and media is making it up.saying he had only the legendary Imran Khan’s poster in his room.",he wrote on twitter

This is comedy gold :yk

That's what you hey with a lot of personalities in the room :kapil :akhtar

It was a very tough choice but for a left-arm option and #8 bat, I will go with Mitchell Johnson.

You're up [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION].

[MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] doing the Istikhara now ala [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] style :yk

DailyUpdate#5

Bhaijaan XI announce desi Rap God Bohemia & Bollywood superstar cross-dresser Ranveer Singh as their joint brand ambassadors for ODI draft tournament.

More to follow...

I'll pick the world cup winning captain to bat at #4 and provide handy SLA part time option

So was I :sanga

Not sure who to pick now :afaq

Better to pick whoever world class middle order bats/openers are left rather than a pacer as hardly a world class ODI pacer left now. Still more than dozen a good pacers left who can be picked later as most teams are done with their pace quota

I don't think any of us has ever been a part of a draft as entertaining as this.

From [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] two hours istikhara yesterday to the spat between Shoaib and Afridi as per Bhaijaan's sources, this is really gold comedy.

I don't think any of us has ever been a part of a draft as entertaining as this.

From [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] two hours istikhara yesterday to the spat between Shoaib and Afridi as per Bhaijaan's sources, this is really gold comedy.

We' have had plenty of such drafts before on PP. [MENTION=132270]SL_Fan[/MENTION] [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION] were the regulars

Wait guys I need to do my Istikhara now. [MENTION=555]mumtaz[/MENTION] is not online anyways.

Give me a bit.

The Hakeems pick Kevin Pietersen

142685.jpg

Hakeems XI so far:

1)
2)
3) Ponting (c)
4) Sangakarra (wk)
5) Kevin Pietersen
6) Andrew Symonds
7) Andrew Flintoff
8) Shaun Pollock
9)
10)
11) Saeed Ajmal

That middle and lower order is looking pretty solid :salute

Hakeems XI so far:

1)
2)
3) Ponting (c)
4) Sangakarra (wk)
5) Kevin Pietersen
6) Andrew Symonds
7) Andrew Flintoff
8) Shaun Pollock
9)
10)
11) Saeed Ajmal

That middle and lower order is looking pretty solid :salute

Best batting in the competition so far bro

[MENTION=555]mumtaz[/MENTION] selecting an all time lefties XI

Saeed
Gilly
Hussey
Morgan

:vk1

Thunderstorm XI presents to you someone who is in my opinion one of the greatest captains of all time, a flawless opener who even overshadowed his batting partner Sachin Tendulkar at his peak, and equally destructive with the ball, took rebuilt his team from the ashes of fixing with a younger crop all the way to the World Cup Final, the magnificent Sourav Ganguly.

Second, one of the greatest batsmen to grace the game, it’s none other than the absolute maestro, Man of the Tournament in the 1992 World Cup, Mr. Dependable, the fierce and ruthless Martin Crowe.

2. Sourav Ganguly (C)
4. Martin Crowe
5. Javed Miandad
7. Sir Richard Hadlee
8. Daniel Vettori
9. Muttiah Muralitharan
10. Shane Bond
11. Glenn McGrath

Thunderstorm XI presents to you someone who is in my opinion one of the greatest captains of all time, a flawless opener who even overshadowed his batting partner Sachin Tendulkar at his peak, and equally destructive with the ball, took rebuilt his team from the ashes of fixing with a younger crop all the way to the World Cup Final, the magnificent Sourav Ganguly.

Second, one of the greatest batsmen to grace the game, it’s none other than the absolute maestro, Man of the Tournament in the 1992 World Cup, Mr. Dependable, the fierce and ruthless Martin Crowe.

2. Sourav Ganguly (C)
4. Martin Crowe
5. Javed Miandad
7. Sir Richard Hadlee
8. Daniel Vettori
9. Muttiah Muralitharan
10. Shane Bond
11. Glenn McGrath

Looks like my batting lineup is the weakest as of now.:kohli

Back