First Class Star
Runs
Epic day of cricket ahead us tomorrow..

match so far

India - 327

England - 413

India - 117/7 [Gambhir still batting with Bhajji]

Lead 31 runs

in morning session England will be complacent after today's performance so we can easily sneak 30/35 runs in no time.

lead will go to 65

then start throwing bat around for few more overs ..may lose Bhajji

Lead crosses 100

this is more than enough..whatever comes next is bonus

Common India let us show what we are capable of :sami

143044678-10-jpg_175510.jpg

harbhajan+singh2.jpg

M_Id_260512_Zaheer_Khan.jpg

Pragyan-Ojha.jpg

india%20win%20cricket%20world%20cup%202011%20(3).jpg

That's the spirit!

I will keep Gambhir's/Bhajji/Ojha/Zak DP for rest of my PP's career if we win this test from this position. :))

But seriously I am serious.

I actually feel sorry for the OP, the poor guy really has too much confident in his team, however it seems like his team keeps letting him down

I actually feel sorry for the OP, the poor guy really has too much confident in his team, however it seems like his team keeps letting him down

It is a shocker for all of us as we were expecting a white wash but not only are we in threat of loosing this test match but the series as well again

lol... I like the optimisim just for lulz.
Forget this one... onwards and forwards to Kolkata.
Well played England and congrats!

What a thread..lol..And the photos of Ojha, Dartbhajan in the OP...:)))

lol... I like the optimisim just for lulz.
Forget this one... onwards and forwards to Kolkata.
Well played England and congrats!

Pune warriors are not playing here so that we lose hope even before match starts :))

:))

Wouldn't be surprised, if they are all out in the first 30 minutes.

I want India to make a comeback and get a lead of 200 runs.
In reply England be 170 for 9 but the last 2 men take them over the line to give England a famous one wicket victory :)

What was he doing - someone explain please. Attacking? Defending? 50:50?

Team selection for next Test in Eden would be real hard one for both the teams. The conditions will help swing there.... will Eng bring in Bresnan. Tough choice.

Honestly, it would have done India good if they had instructed tailenders to go all out rather than trying to defend and stay.

The stadium is empty. Indian public seems to have lost interest in test matches. Jai IPL !!!!!

what do you expect from No.9

He may be coming in at # 9 today, but we all know he can strike a few. Why even try defending when you know you won't be able to last long against that turn and bounce.

It will be a big risk if India makes a turning mine field in next test match , Dhoni might lose Toss, it will be disastour

Team selection for next Test in Eden would be real hard one for both the teams. The conditions will help swing there.... will Eng bring in Bresnan. Tough choice.

Finn/Onions in for an "injured" Broad would be good. No easy way to drop your VC, but if he were to get "injured", perhaps.

Even Indian spinners can't bowl as fast as English spinners!!!! :))

Attachments

• j3.jpg
    j3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 54
This team has no "think tank" honestly. Whoever came up with the idea of trying to defend and bat for as long as possible with 3 tailenders! I'll probably be better off going to bed. Gnyt peeps.

I don't understand the theory behind 3 spinners. Makes sense to pick an extra pacer in pace favoring conditions because they bowl shorter spells. But a spinner doesn't need much of rest, so why pick a third spinner who isn't very good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back