Pak V Ind: Test 3: Day 4: Discussion and Score updates [1/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

India in the end get trounced by a huge margin.

Theres revenge for Pakistan after 2004

I think that confirms our bowlers are light years ahead of the crap they offer. What ever happened to there batting lineup?!?!?! It think they just all got RAZZAKULATED!!!!!

now time to rub it IN to the indianssss...lets find anyone anywhere n trash em :D ...also Allah ka shukar hai!!! :D

where r u those Kuttay kee pochalain

We are pakistani and we can't be Stucked Cuz The the empire said so.

The Great man Built JINNAH it we are going to last through the ages. Inshallah

No excuses for those sorry Indians. The conditions suited them its just we totally killed em. It looks like Pakistan is top once again over India in tests. Its where we belong!

And that is that! Pakistan have played a superb match to beat India
by 341 runs to take this series 1-0! That was a great effort after
India won the toss and rattled Pakistan!
It has been an allround effort with various players chipping in at
key stages. A total team effort and an important win for Pakistan
at home!
India will be deeply disappointed but Pakistan played superbly in
this match to come back from 39 for 6 to bowl India out cheaply,
then bat very well and cap it off with a good bowling performance
The players are mingling near the dressingrooms, congratulations
all round for the Pakistan team from the Indian team
We'll bring you the news from the post-match presentation ceremony
as it happens.
At the moment, though, the Pakistan team are in their dressingroom
celebrating a massive win!

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps im off from here noow need to make some serious fone calls this might take me the whole day if u know what i mean ;-);-) MAn was was i ever waiting for this moment took 2 long yrzzz n painfull ones i must add!!! revenge is sweeeeeeeeet
takecare u all be gud n be safe!!

I still dont think we gave ourselves enough time to bowl India out on a batting track................oooooooooops! My bad!

badxhah said:
39-6 . buddies .. remember that ....

We slept for a few overs thats all. You only beat us for 10 overs in a whole test match. Thats noting to be proud of!!!! Remember, wasnt it the Indians who were suppose to have the best batting lineup in the world. Now thats whats known as over hype my friend!!

Pakistan have won the series 1-0 with their biggest victory in Test Cricket in terms of runs. India, with the exception of Yuvraj, have displayed a pathetic batting performance for the 2nd time in the match, the Pakistani bowling was just exceptional!

HAHHAHAHAHA
oUR BIGGEST EVER VICTORY AFTRE BEING 39/6......................bring on the greentops

this is the last time Indianns will want a green top so much the Indian Cricketers have oirdered the grass to be mowed frm their homes

Wow thank god I woke up just in time to see last 2 wkts fall

superb performance by the pakisani's here totally outplayed the Indians after early jitters

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Alhamdulillah wat a winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

After the 1st test it was out and out war and we ran them off the battlefield. Its one thing to become the no.2 team when PAK gives you points in bheek by beating ENG and ur rating goes up. Its another proposition entirely to win face-to-face.

badxhah said:
this is the last time Indianns will want a green top so much the Indian Cricketers have oirdered the grass to be mowed frm their homes
hahahahaha... ya maybe :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!

PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN PAKISTAN !!!!!

Go Tigers!!

ps. yes I am fricking over the moon!!

alhamdullilah
mashallah
subhanallah

39 for 6 and we still won

ham he pakistani ham to jeeteinge haan jeeteinge
har maidan me, har toofan me, har mushkil me jeeteinge.

i am actually disappointed we did not beat the indians by 500 runs
and destroyed them before tea.

any body see any red on the pitch?

inshallah we will beat the indians in the one days too.

39 for 6 and we still won

ham he pakistani ham to jeeteinge haan jeeteinge
har maidan me, har toofan me, har mushkil me jeeteinge.

Last edited:
is kamran the new javeed miandad?

with the never say die attitude!!
or we have a never say die attitude in all pak players?

kashmiri said:
is kamran the new javeed miandad?

with the never say die attitude!!
or we have a never say die attitude in all pak players?

All of them have it! Real fighters!

jusarrived hello?

Amazing performance by our boys! I just cant express my feelings at the moment. How well have they fought back. I dont think the Indian team expected us to fight back so hard after being 39/6. Hats off to the whole Pakistan team who are looking very ominous indeed! Kamran Akmal's 113, Sallu+Farhat combo, Younis+Youauf combo, Mohammad Asif, Abdul Razzaq....so many positives. Everyone performed well. Even Shoaib, whose last test series against India was due to hurt his career, has comeback well and he got us going with the wicket of Dravid.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

What's all this "forgiveness" rubbish Shoaib is babbling on about there? Time to gloat man, time to gloat! :mad:

"Are you an all rounder now after all these runs?"

"Since the day I was born"

:11:

Mubarek to all pakistan fans,

Well done to the team,

Asif those wickets were stunning dude,

A big high five to all the posters who posted in this thread you really brought home the excitement to all those who could watch the match live.

pakistan zindabad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back