Pak V Ind: Test 3: Day 4: Discussion and Score updates [1/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well played Yuvraj singh, despite the chances u got...!!! chalo bas bari ho gai hun out ho khottiyaaaa we hafta celebrate :D

Just bring Pindi back and clean them up.

razi my man of the match peeps, n younis khan my man of the series!!! everyone agreee???

reminds me of irfan pathan that interview hegave to deano after day 1 : MASHALLAH im bowling very well :p:p:p

Hash said:
Just bring Pindi back and clean them up.
no need when our 2nd string of bowlers can do the job why disturb pindi hes doing a gud job sledging ;-) let him rest ! one days coming up!

need to finish the game today otherwise it will be a anti climax tomorow

Huge six by Yuvi.

54.1 Razzaq to Yuvraj, SIX!!, bangs it short, stands tall and hooks it over deep square leg, went a long long way into the stands!

Empirebuiltolast said:
Kami And Asif men of the mcth and Y2k Man o the series
as much as i would like kami to take it.....i think has to be razi!!!! fully deserves it!!!! 45 first innings with 3 wickets,, 91 2nd innings n again 3 wickets!!! n big wickets that is!!

Its a hard one. Had it not been Asifs top bowling, i would have easily gone for Kami. Now im not so sure.

Arun laal : this would not help if yuvi allows no 10 n 11 to face 4 deliveries of the over :))):))) arun laal nearly going into coma :p

Only one wicket to get, Then We'll be the 2ND BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!!

Good job Dani. Its even better that he got some wickets in the test. It should give him confidence.

Kaneria to Zaheer, out Bowled!! Wrong 'un again, Zaheer fails to read it, goes for the cut, ends up chopping it back to his own stumps, India are 9 down! Z Khan b D Kaneria 10(18) 4s-2 6s-0

Easatheman said:

Only one wicket to get, Then We'll be the 2ND BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!!
inshAllah n mashAllah!!!!!

n shukran all u indians for the compliments ;-)

yuvi playing his shots now not long now peeps

Mark my words..India will have a 356 run last wicket partnership and they will win the match! :))) :)))

Baron said:
Good job Dani. Its even better that he got some wickets in the test. It should give him confidence.
what for ?? for the one dayers?? u kidding me right?? if he plays any of the one days im going to slit ma wrist for sure :|

tahaqureshi said:
Mark my words..India will have a 356 run last wicket partnership and they will win the match! :))) :)))
by any chance jusarived,s spirit has taken over ur body :O

how has the Ahem AhemZ been today nafa..jafa....disapointing like the previous days or got any better cav wink ;)

yuvi taking the strike n rejects a single!! doesnt want to expose RP bradman here peeps

cavin420 said:
what for ?? for the one dayers?? u kidding me right?? if he plays any of the one days im going to slit ma wrist for sure :|

nah i didnt mean the ODIs. m talking about the uncoming test series. Theres no place for Danish in the ODIs unless he can be another Saqi, but thats not a chance.

almost a stumping yuvi got back in time clever bowling by yuvi next ball 44444444444444 nice sexy shot!

cavin420 said:
how has the Ahem AhemZ been today nafa..jafa....disapointing like the previous days or got any better cav wink ;)

yuvi taking the strike n rejects a single!! doesnt want to expose RP bradman here peeps

Disappointing to say the least, cameraman was more interested in the men!!

wow india need 4 more to defeat heaviest ever when i say ever i mean heaveist ever defeat!!!!!!!!1 rp bradman facesssssssssssssssssssssssssss n survues:(

nafajafam said:
Disappointing to say the least, cameraman was more interested in the men!!
yeah i think its theere fetish men with beards :))):))):)))

congrats peeeeeeeeeps cav does bhangfaaaa ooooooooooo baley baleyyyyyyy o shavaaaaaaa shavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i think with that india equal the heaviest defeat everrrrrrrrrrrrrr yayyyyyyyyyyyy wheres ma foneeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

Woooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo Time For Some Bhangraaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yuviiiiiiii goooonnnnnnnneeeeeee

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
pAKISTAN WON BY MORE THAN 350 RUNS

with that peeps bob woomer beats that bloody cheat chappel where the bloody hell is that cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recent Overs: 1 . . 4 . W | 2 2 . 1 . . | . . . 4 1 . | . 4 . W

58.4 Abdul Razzaq to Yuvraj Singh, OUT: another short one, Yuvraj goes
for the pull, he's early on the shot as the ball does not bounce
as much as expected, off the edge and it pops up towards the
keeper who takes a good catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back