Pak V Ind: Test 3: Day 4: Discussion and Score updates [1/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faisal NEVER looked at the ball at all during that catch...and drop

Once theres a mention of a misfield or drop catch, Razzaks name always come to mind.

Baron said:
Once theres a mention of a misfield or drop catch, Razzaks name always come to mind.

And ppl say Sami is unlucky !!

Oooh, that one spun and bounced viciously!!

octavian said:
oye oxy cheetay, u need to go to sleep

Razzi has been axcleent..both with bat and ball

My sarcasm is too delicate....

thats why i always think that people like Malik are an asset to the team

Malik has never dropped a sitter like that

I cannot show it to you that i have whiplash

42.5 Abdul Razzaq to Yuvraj Singh, one run, short one banged in, Yuvraj
goes for the pull, there's a man out in the deep, perfectly set
trap, Faisal Iqbal spills the straightforward catch! Yuvraj Singh
gets a let off

octavian said:
thats why i always think that people like Malik are an asset to the team

Malik has never dropped a sitter like that

No excuse for that drop at all. Was an easy catch and at test level you expect people to take those blindfolded. Would have been nice because we could have won today! Now it is going to be another sleepless night of nerves, nerves and more nerves

Yuvraj looking in fine touch today.

Has hit some cracking boundaries.

43.1 Kaneria to Yuvraj, FOUR!!, well pitched up this time, gets forward and cracks it straight down the ground, just past the bowler, fierce hit!

Too bad I missed the Shoaib opening spell.

Sounded like dynamite!!! :D

Driven back to Razi and agression shown from him.. Dhoni almost crapped his pants...

oUT

Dhoni goes.

Razzaq you beauty!!!!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wher eis this OXY?
Apologize u little MUgget

Oxy™ said:
I'm sure he will show MoYo if he asks nicely....

"Wery noice people, multi cultural, many languages"

I hate that guy, i think has more than whiplash......

47.2 Kaneria to Yuvraj, FOUR!!, little bit short, rocks back and cuts it to deep backward point, sensational timing!

India still have the psychological advantage at the moment. I would still say they are favourtites because they can all bat and our bowlers are tired and it is flat track and pathan is great batsman.

Hash said:
India still have the psychological advantage at the moment. I would still say they are favourtites because they can all bat and our bowlers are tired and it is flat track and pathan is great batsman.
right!!!

Easatheman said:
47.2 Kaneria to Yuvraj, FOUR!!, little bit short, rocks back and cuts it to deep backward point, sensational timing!

Yeh i suppose it would be sensational if you're looking down the barrell. Anways, well played to the Razzler. Hes got the uncanny talent of getting wickets. Its just the way he ambles in sometimes that doesnt convince you he can get wickets. But he can get those breakthroughs alright.

Selection dilema on the cards now, can Rana come back?

Hash said:

Thats the biggest joke :16: I have ever heard :))) :))) :))) :)))

Yeah..im defiitely not ruling India out of this match, in fact Im a bit nervous at the moment, they can easily take this match away from us...

Hash said:
:)))

It doesnt matter who wins-its about psychological advantage

RAZZAK get Pathan.

Razzak-you disgrace. How dare you!

razzaq has bowled for about an hour i think we should give him a little break and bring
back shoaib for another 4 over spell...

spongebob said:

:))) :))) :)))

216 for 7!

India definitely in the drivers seat. Pakistan cannot win this now. It is going to be very easy for India, I tell you. Mark my words. They WILL win this match :)))

YES!!!!!!!!!! Pathan OUT!!!!!! Razzaq strikes on the last ball of his over again!

yessss woohoooo 3 more left... looks like we could take it 2day now inshallah....

Faisal Iqbal IMMEDIATELY atones for his drop catch!

Good catch at slip-Pathan NOT sharing a laugh with AFridi anymore!

woo hoooooooooo end it today man!!! i've gotta go round campus n find sum indians tonite for chit chat :D (spankin sessions)

aatish.. here on this forum its known as phainti sessions and indians have a lot of them coming.. to a mosli/chawal stand near you.

ok this is what we need to do now - bring back shoiab and have him just bowl bouncer after bouncer at the indian tail - ahahhaha - that will be a memorable way to end this series !!!!

the incrdible nerd , comes in to join UV

looking as handsomely nerdy as ever

Razzaq! Razzaq! Razzaq!

ALL HAIL THE RAZZAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back