Pak V Ind: Test 3: Day 4: Discussion and Score updates [1/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder how they(indians) are reacting now..?? all that moaning about we're scared stc..well ask laxative man who's scared now?? as delia smith would say: @where are you, lets be havin you"...lol..lol

Lady luck is shining on UV. outside edge and falls short of slip. Pindi deserved another wicket.

Danish will strike. The ball keeping low. Need to break this partnership. Get either Ganguly or YS soon.

Ok guys no more mention oF ICF, this is getting a bit rediculous we dont want to stoop to their level by slandering them over a match.

Nauman said:
Ok guys no more mention oF ICF, this is getting a bit rediculous we dont want to stoop to their level by slandering them over a match.

Alright sir ji.

Ramiz and Arun make a great team..both dont know what they are talking about!!

Lala to continue

we need another wicket....although they have miles to go its time im worried about!!..cmon boys..we cant let them off now??

Yuvraj has been very lucky in this innings. Come on Pak.....break this partnership by tea and have them 7 down at close.

ok...heading for the 3 Ss now (shower, shave and ahem). By the time I get back we will have won this match. Afridi will get 6 wickets in 6 balls.

Dont worry the wickets will fall Inshallah. The Indians are fighting back.

Come on boyz lets get some more wickets....

UV comes down the wicket, defends but the ball falls in the middle of the wicket. No chance for the fielders

Dani is troubling the both batsmen. I have a feeling that something will happen soon. Inshallah.

Dada sweeping today... gaining some confidence. 174-4
100 runs partnership for the 2 of 115 balls

Danish bowls a noball, punched down teh ground and 2 runs taken... we need a wicket soon!!

Play resumes. India are 177-4. UV looks good and Dada is gaining confidence. Pakistan need to get them before the end of day's play, InshaAllah

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Razzaq gets Dada first ball after tea... ball pitches in line and straightens... umpires finger goes up and Dada equals his first innings score.. 177-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back