Pak V Ind: Test 3: Day 4: Discussion and Score updates [1/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sami to get a Brain transplant ,they need to shave his head..............Bald Eagle Sami.................. :)))

guys one of the posts at the 'other' forum

Sreesanth was not all that quick... VRV, Munaf Patel are the quickest...Nehra on his day was pretty quick too... touching 150 kmph... they need to play...

But then pace is not everything...
by KDG at you know where

i think this will be good for sami. he has alot of potential, and if he can come back later on and actually improving, this attack will be incredible.

darkmoon459 said:
Sami to get a Brain transplant ,they need to shave his head..............Bald Eagle Sami.................. :)))

Sami's fan:
If Sami was playing on this ppitch instead of Asif he wud have taken 15 wicket in match becauase he has much more pace than Asif :)))

Razzak is not bowling well...letting all pressure go build up by Asif
bring akhter back from razzak end and let asif bowl 1-2 over with him

Time for Chappell to complaing about Asif's action methinks. After all there must be some genuine excuse as to why their world class batting lineup full of all time greats has been torn to shreds by a youngster with a bowling average of 119.

salam people

just woke up. checked out the scorecard, wow, checked out the odds :)

Pakistan 1.04
India 51.00
Draw 9.00

39 for 6 and we still beat them!!

hum he pakistani, hum to jeeteinge haan jeetenge!

har maidan me, har toofan me, har mushkil me jeeteinge!!

Big Mac said:
Time for Chappell to complaing about Asif's action methinks. After all there must be some genuine excuse as to why their world class batting lineup full of all time greats has been torn to shreds by a youngster with a bowling average of 119.
correction :His bowlinfg average was 191 not 119 before this match

B**!%*s to ICF and trolling there, stay here and enjoy the the performance our boys are putting in! :D

Go, Boys Go!

Bring Shoaib back on , & Asif for President !

Woohoo!

Jazba junoon playing in the backgrounds, great atmosphere and InshaAllah a Pakistan win.

115-4

Must be annoying for the Indian players to listen to "Jazba - E - Junoon" during the drinks break!

Short one, hits UV, in the air but falls in noman's land. UV was taken by surprise there.

kashmiri said:
salam people

just woke up. checked out the scorecard, wow, checked out the odds :)

Pakistan 1.04
India 51.00
Draw 9.00

39 for 6 and we still beat them!!

hum he pakistani, hum to jeeteinge haan jeetenge!

har maidan me, har toofan me, har mushkil me jeeteinge!!

Kashmiri:

Should I place the order for those shirts now? :11:

Razzaq needs to be taken out of the attack. Asif is taking wickets so the job is for Razzaq to keep it tight and keep the pressure on. He is bowling half volleys, allowing them to smash him for four and releasing the pressure that Asif is building!

Can't fault his effort but at the moment he just aint doing it. Bring Afridi on for a couple of overs and let him rip them to shreds with some verbals.

Salaam

Excellent bowling by the team.

Is it just me or would anyone else like Ganguly to make a century with pak winning ofcourse? It would be a smack on Indias face, especially after leaving him out of the one dayers!!!

Deano: "There is Sourav Ganguly, he's got a screw loose there..... on his helmet" :))

Kaneria into teh attack

Jive Jive Pakistan said:
they goin at well over 5 runs an over why?

you don't watch much cricket do you?

Just to tell you......when teams have very attacking fields like we do- it always opens up gaps and run scoring always increases. It is a fact of cricket.

Hash said:
you don't watch much cricket do you?

Just to tell you......when teams have very attacking fields like we do- it always opens up gaps and run scoring always increases. It is a fact of cricket.

my point was they want to be tight yet yuvi come out and been riskier when hes played his shot

I wouldn't mind seeing Ganguly make a few runs today, should make things interesting for future team selection across the border.

looks like most of the guy have had it with some indian butt-kicking

nafa poor is lonely here

Salman fluffs a catch at midon... Dani could have had his first wicket!! UV gets closer to his 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back