Pak V Ind: Test 3: Day 4: Discussion and Score updates [1/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't that be funny ,if india ask for him........... but he is still our's no matter what!!!!!!!!

Gangooli i think is the lone person who will be wearing a sweater in Karachi .right now

mohd asif bowls one just short of a good length tendulkar plays it straight

badxhah said:
Gangooli i think is the lone person who will be wearing a sweater in Karachi .right now

Haha, he might make the excuse of running a fever, just incase !!

Maiden over. 68-3

kaneria still hasnt bowled in this match. Perhaps we should have ahd an extra pacer hmm

hahahaha.. Dean Jones is having a ball out there with ultra motion and VVS's scattered furniture.. thats hilarious stuff from the aussie.

Shoaib misfields and runs taken. Shoaib almost always messes up during Razzaq's bowling. Haha

abdul razzaq almost gets the job done but tendu awkwardly adjusts to play a leg glance defence????

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasif !!!!!

Awsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooome!!

This time the offstump is disturbed. Arun Lal cant believe it and is thinking of leaving Pakistan ASAP

howcome we didn't discover Asif before? What a bowler!!! oh well better late than never

Tomorrow is a HOLIDAY for me!!!!

Asif Bhai tussi GREAT ho!

Sami can open a hair saloon in Defence now ....

Useless Hair cutters

Asif Zindabad

ASIF ...where you been hiding son

BW is a genius....i mean wat a way bring this youngster to the headlines.....wow

Mohammad Asif reminding us of Umar Gul's antics back on 04.

WHAT A BEAAUUUTTTTYYYYY!!

Awesome Asif floors the lil man with a stumps splattering delivery!!!

Looks like the ICF webmaster has temporarily brought down the site. hehehe

badxhah said:
Sami can open a hair saloon in Defence now ....

Useless Hair cutters

Asif Zindabad

Aur cheetay, cha gya Asif.

Ooh, that was good one, moves out and yuvi almost nicks it.

Asif the man .......... what an amezing line and lenght ,little master and rest of the indian top order will have nightmares about him. :))) :))

abdul razzaq comes around the wicket played square for four by ganguly

Asif has been bowling great.... i think we sohuld give asif one more over... let
him rest a bit and bring back shoaib for another 4 or so overs bowling 90 + at them....
we could even win this match 2day now : ) ....

I wish someone can go up to Arun and ask hey buddy how come this pitch is offering so much assistance now. I thought it magically into Faisalabad/Lahore batting paradise after day 2. What happened there.

Shoaib should be brought back. Ganguly getting a bit too big for his boots. A couple of short deliveries into his ribcage would sort him out.

Mohammad Asif touching 85.1 MPH. i think if he uses his left arm more he can go to 90

There is no way Sami is coming back to the team for a LONG time after this performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back