Pak V Ind: Test 3: Day 4: Discussion and Score updates [1/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled for 4, magnificently by Tendulkar.

444444444444 next ball pullssssssssssss bowl was bowled at 96 mph...gud shot bring it on says sachin!

plays it off his feet an eazy single..............:( laxman would be facing pind now

smoothcriminal said:
yeup i am thinking the same thing. sachin looks different today as a batsman
perhaps its not ganguly its sachin whose trying to save his careeer ;-)

well left by laxman outside the off stump this is one of the most fireyest spells of fast bowling that i have ever witnessed...........!!!!!!!! single taqken brings sachin back on strike yay!!!

Well played Pakistan. I hope that the Indian team has a set plan for Pak batsmen atleast for the One-dayers. Great cricket by Kamran Akmal + good batting by all the youngsters in the 2nd innings. I am officially signing off from this forum for the test series (accepting defeat). PAK played great cricket and is winning it fair and square

A disappointed Indian fan

12 matches for laxman agaisnt pak n only 553 runs our younis khan can score these runs in only 3 matches.....................

pindi bowls another bouncerrrrrr beatsss kamiiiiii 4 byzzz that was 94 mph!!!!!

wooooooooooo ,i had no idea that sachin had never scored a 100 against Pakistan..........now thats a great news .

bala977 said:
Well played Pakistan. I hope that the Indian team has a set plan for Pak batsmen atleast for the One-dayers. Great cricket by Kamran Akmal + good batting by all the youngsters in the 2nd innings. I am officially signing off from this forum for the test series (accepting defeat). PAK played great cricket and is winning it fair and square

A disappointed Indian fan
dont worry about it ...u win some u loose some cricket innit!!! but it was gud fun n gud entertainment provided by ur bowlers...........
laxman hits asif for 444444444444444444444444444444

jusarrived .. its not going to do you any good to keep repeating the targt.. it wont reduce itself really.

darkmoon459 said:
wooooooooooo ,i had no idea that sachin had never scored a 100 against Pakistan..........now thats a great news .
he has scored a hundred infact im sure more then one.........they were talking about laxman!!!!!!

jusarrived said:
580 more to get! :)
why dont u smash ur tele??oo i forgot coz u never got too see the cricket in the first place...u never got the rights otherwise im sure u all would be samhing ur TV setS!!!!

tendulkar has scored 2 100s vs pakistan

best of 194 * at multan

laxman on the other hand has yet to get one agnst us

Author: JLT
Date: 01-02-06 06:22

Man ... that guy Asif Iqbal is too good ..........
saw the first delivery?

Asif Iqbal ,, jus visted Icf for the first time this series

but dont worry jusarived we have given u the rights for the one-days so i can see a few tv,s being smasheddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pindi vs sachin to continue after 30 sec

Slugger said:
what the hell we gotta get ahold of these runs!
Why?

Thats why we gave ourselves 600 lead...to set ATTACKING fields where runs conceded wont be an issue.

Without the attacking fields you dont exert pressure.

2000 volt blub in the commenatry box now so pplz can see Shiva n holding ,,

badxhah said:
Author: JLT
Date: 01-02-06 06:22

Man ... that guy Asif Iqbal is too good ..........
saw the first delivery?

Asif Iqbal ,, jus visted Icf for the first time this series

:))

They love their cricket

comes in bowls nnnnnnnnnna yorker way out side off stump sachin reaches it in desperation :D

Cavin;

Sir you are 100% correct ,sachin's highest against Pakistan is 194 ,may be i miss heard Mickey and shiva.

pindi bowling way up n making him drive...next ball backfoot punch 444444 nice shot...i can small a bouncer or a slower one coming up soon peeps!

Oxy™ said:
Why?

Thats why we gave ourselves 600 lead...to set ATTACKING fields where runs conceded wont be an issue.

Without the attacking fields you dont exert pressure.

ya but you still can't give runs away better line and length maybe?

darkmoon459 said:
Cavin;

Sir you are 100% correct ,sachin's highest against Pakistan is 194 ,may be i miss heard Mickey and shiva.

that usually happens pplz here dont usually pay attention to shuva n arun

Slugger said:
ya but you still can't give runs away better line and length maybe?
come on slugger dear we dont want to beat india by a margin of 500 runs now have a heart they are our guests after all ;-)

bouncerrrrrrrrr again beats kami 44444444444444 umpires calls it a wide :O

another bouncer ...gets sachin to play a false shot n with that i lunch what a gud session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cartman said:
jusarrived .. its not going to do you any good to keep repeating the targt.. it wont reduce itself really.

563 to get..target has reduced,miracles do happen! :D

crap too many runs being given away! we're sailing their ship for them!

Well earned lunch.

I'm off to bed.

See you in a couple of hours:)

Another one and Sachin chased that but missed. Lunch announced.
48-2. Pakistan are in the match.

thats the beauty of 600 shobby has the licese to bowl as fast as he can n dont worry abt the runs

well guys i am going to be taking my leave now Allahafiz everybody Inshallah Pakistan will finish the job.

Slugger said:
crap too many runs being given away! we're sailing their ship for them!
Its not an ODI game-relax

What do you prefer? 10 fielders on the boundary-run supply cut of...btw, no fielders to catch/put pressure on the batsman?

darkmoon459 said:
Cavin;

no worries !! i dont blame u nor shiva they are still in a state of shock............

more discipline needed though if we keep up giving up runs at this speed why would the batsman get out then?

jusarrived said:
563 to get..target has reduced,miracles do happen! :D
as one of ur TV channels put it..i would like to divert it to u.........* kuttey ki dum kabhi seedhi nai hoti* (i never said this peeps im just diverting it from one indian channel to another indian ;-)

badxhah said:
thats the beauty of 600 shobby has the licese to bowl as fast as he can n dont worry abt the runs

Haan he needs to bowl the short ones at Sachin's head, not over it.

Ramiz in Pink ....
Arun in Purple...

some one pridicted a marriage .... i think its coming true!

Slugger said:
more discipline needed though if we keep up giving up runs at this speed why would the batsman get out then?
i wonder what are u worried about?? told u b4 dearlooo they are our guest dont be this mean now!!!!!!!!!!! come on have a heart show them some luv!!!!!!

I think Shoaib is bowling too short, it's good to soften them up and he does have licence to attack but I would rather see Akhtar bowling FULL even if he goes for some runs. Short deliveries may not be as effective.

overlord said:
Ramiz in Pink ....
Arun in Purple...

some one pridicted a marriage .... i think its coming true!

That explains Manjrekars crabby mood these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back