Pak V Ind: Test 3: Day 4: Discussion and Score updates [1/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG......what a freaking............start....Shoaib is on fire ,2 awesome deliveries.......................... Go go go go go go go ............Pindi express

Shoaib bowling unbelievably fast!

All 4 deliveries above 151km/h so far this over.

Last couple of deliveries have bene fuller and a better length.

right on the money so far pindi bowling fast n furiosuly

comes in bowls nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 44444 what a shot!

This pitch is a sporting one. Indian Bowlers didnt know how to utilize a good pitch.

Great job Boyz...keep the indians under pressure.

MashaAllah this is awesome from the pacers. PLease keep the speeds coming guys.

no this isnt cornered anymore.. cornered was last innings.. this is him running amok.. just watch ....

cav already sees asif as a world class product!!! bowls to laxman picks up 3 runs!!! 20 for 2!! i wont be updating the score since its irrelvent today!!!

need score updates fellas - at work and other sources of info are very very slow

sachin playing more from backfoot! intresting technique by the lil master shown here playing it late!

i wont get tired watching sachin bat like this ...came out with positive intent only needs to pick up a single now so he can face pindi ;-) but leaves it :O over bowled laxman would be facing pindi!

man it is priceless to see sehwags expression at looking at his stump flying :p

good bowling by asif here

22-2 at the end of the over

do you feel pakistan declared one run too early? i would've liked the 600 run mark

personally, am happy that Indians playing shots ... we just need to hold on to chances now

so dravid out of the top 5 batters n yousaf n younis over takes sehwag in the world rankins CAV smells ;-)

pindi right on the money defends laxman.......

22-2

End of 4th over.

All I wanted say. "Does Shewag still Loves Pakistan's Bowling" What do you all think?

azcali78 said:
22-2

End of 4th over.

All I wanted say. "Does Shewag still Loves Pakistan's Bowling" What do you all think?
i told u ppeeeeeps way b4 dont worry about him!! who remembers my thread who ever does knows what i had said n predicted b4!!!!!!!!

i need to see some bouncersss frm pindi now!!

The best was when Deano said " The Rawalpindi Express has punched a whole through the Wall" :))

Pindi has bowled a terrific line today.

azcali78 said:
22-2

End of 4th over.

well looking at his avg this series yes would still be the answer

maybe we should try the outside off moving in trick to laxman which worked on him last innings

cavin420 said:
i told u ppeeeeeps way b4 dont worry about him!! who remembers my thread who ever does knows what i had said n predicted b4!!!!!!!!

i need to see some bouncersss frm pindi now!!

I do and I aggreed :D

Michael Holding implying that Shoaib chucks. Actually the little weasel sitting next to him is playing devils advocate. Comments like this might actually force the ICC to re-examine, which would suck.

That 4 off Shoaib by Tendulkar was an awesome one, the first aggresive shot by him this series.

Empirebuiltolast said:
I do and I aggreed :D
u have a gud meomery then i must say............ill dig that thread up during lunch.....!!!!just to remind the rest of peeps who doubted ma predictions !!!i remember a few was laughing ;-)

asif bowling a gud line to sachin..sofar so gug boowls a bouncer sachin ducks....he needs to pick up a single int his over!!!!!1 its pindi vs sachinnnnnn we want !!

congrats peeeeeeeepssssssssss single atleast dani boy got a hand to that one...shukraney k nafil aada karney parney hain!!!! that was a miracle!!!!! 23 india

it was infact michel holding who went on for 25 mins regarding Shabir's action!

cavin420 said:
u have a gud meomery then i must say............ill dig that thread up during lunch.....!!!!just to remind the rest of peeps who doubted ma predictions !!!i remember a few was laughing ;-)

asif bowling a gud line to sachin..sofar so gug boowls a bouncer sachin ducks....he needs to pick up a single int his over!!!!!1 its pindi vs sachinnnnnn we want !!

He scored that big one and thats all he had for the rest of the year.

Would Love to hear what he says after match about loving the pakbowling :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back