Pak V Ind: Test 3: Day 4: Discussion and Score updates [1/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popeye has had his spinach this morning. I've never seen him run so fast in my life.

16 runs off the over .... time delay and negative tactics not really pay off thus far

Big Mac said:
Popeye has had his spinach this morning. I've never seen him run so fast in my life.
Amzing sprinting by him

i think pakistan will bat 10 overs this morning at most, giving india RR near 3.5

I thought we were declaring before lunch?

Let them hit those beautiful sixes. :D

Bas ab aur nahi dekha jata.. you guys enjoy your day but Indian team deserves it. We couldnt utilize 39/6 so we have to pay.

we need to think of some synonyms for beast here

barbarian, beastie, creature, critter, fiend, gargoyle, glutton, hun, lower animal, monster, monstrosity, pig, quadruped, swine, varmint

Shiva: OK, we are looking at the ULTRA SLOW camera of Zaheer Khans bowling...

Holding: Ummm....Thats not the ultra slow camera Shiva.......

jf1gp_1 said:
Bas ab aur nahi dekha jata.. you guys enjoy your day but Indian team deserves it. We couldnt utilize 39/6 so we have to pay.
Remember 400-0...we do!

yes lets call razi the spinach montrosity

in the air but it lands safely iqbal takes a single

razzaq on strike

585-5

Rameez mate....you dont have to be acting that you are SOOOOO surprised at what Pak are trying to achieve!

i dont care wat anyone say that the pitch is eased out or watever but to come frm 0-3 n 39-6 to current situation is a remarkable achivement

Ganguly frield touches the ball ...

and guess what

he doesnt get injured

no need to declare now .... they should declare at around 11:30 local time .... 1/2 an hour before lunch

jusarrived said:
Hight of negativity....600 lead,still no guts to declare :))) :)))

Don't worry, tendulkar would know all about that from the world famous Bonus points to bowling in the batsman's pads .... :))) :))) :)))

jusarrived said:
Hight of negativity....600 lead,still no guts to declare :))) :)))

have u seen ur bowling line ... u call us negative ,,,, its too much to take for ya .. 0-3 n 39-6 u were hoping it would be finished by tht day only

With a 600 lead, really the declaration should come. I cannot see Inda getting 600. It is now a matter of time, so Pakisan may as well declare.

And Akmal hasn't even come in to bat! :D

When are they going to declare? The lead is exactly 600 and still no declaration! Our bowlers are not 'that'good to bowl out a team in one day you know!

Pakistan - 593/5

The_Cricket_Devil said:
we need to think of some synonyms for beast here

barbarian, beastie, creature, critter, fiend, gargoyle, glutton, hun, lower animal, monster, monstrosity, pig, quadruped, swine, varmint

Here u go Armed Animalistic Brutal Beastly Butcher

Might as well wait till half an hour before lunch or so.

Ramiz should just talk about other things ... its not like Younis Khan is listening to his advice in the dressing room

UsmanCHADDA said:
When are they going to declare? The lead is exactly 600 and still no declaration! Our bowlers are not 'that'good to bowl out a team in one day you know!

Pakistan - 593/5

Stop Crying And Be Pakistani
Our bowlers are not Negative

Anyone else findin RAmeez MORE ANNOYING then ever?

Rameez should go out there and field for india, anything to make him stop the bickering.

Thats it Faisal goes! Skied the ball to Tendulkar at deep mid-wicket (I think). Wonderful innings of 139.

.............Still no declaration.............what the hell?!

Pakistan - 598/6

slix10 said:
Rameez should go out there and field for india, anything to make him stop the bickering.

:))) :))) :)))

he might as well Fine pakistani team for making the indian bowlers toil so hard

clearly razi's hundred is wat pak want here

599-6 at the end of the over razzaq to face

hopefulyl he will hit a 6 and a 4 here so we can declare :p

Shoaib is warming up-to bowl! Should be over soon.

Empirebuiltolast said:
Stop Crying And Be Pakistani
Our bowlers are not Negative

Over 600 lead and you still expect a team like India to chase it :20: That is negative thinking pal! Highest FC chase happens to be 513! Chasing 600 is practically impossible. They should declare right now so that we can get enough time to bowl ém out.

Rameez getting sucked into towing the line of the Indian commntators. Its very simple we are trying to make it a very challenging target for India on a "per over" basis. The wicket is now almost worse then Lahore and Fasialabad. Wether we like it or not India has the batsmen to overhaul 550 +- in two days. While you need to give your bowlers time to get the oposition out on a wicket like this you also need to give them the cushion.
And we declare now! There you go Rameez.

Empirebuiltolast said:
I think Rameez and Arun Lal Shoud get married

they should turn that into a reality show and adopt shiva n botham as their sons ,, it would Simpsons run for their money as most dsyfunctional famliy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back