Pak V Ind: Test 3: Day 4: Discussion and Score updates [1/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian bowlers beaten up pretty bad.

India need an impossible 607 to win. The only thing that the Indians can do is survive two almost full days. That itself is looking hard for me.

will be really hard for India to survive for two days here....i wish they put up some fight though!

really poor commentary by Arun Lal...I am Indian but I hate this! why the hell is he so cocky when the momentum is with Pakistan?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

This is all your fault Chappell, should have kept your mouth shut about his action :mad:

Wall Has Collapsed!!!!!!!!!!!

Waah Waah Pindiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Shoaibay!!!

I am willing to bet he will wreak havoc thanks to CHappal sahib's idiotic comments

HIIIIIIIIIIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The biggest threath to Pakistan gone to Shoaib Akhtar in the first over. YEAHHHHHHHHH!

Now bowl a fast full straight ball to Laxman and try to get him LBW

I can hear the splish splosh of Arun Lal's pants. Looks like he shat himself again.

DRAAAAVIIIIIDDDDDD goneeeeeeeeeeee
yahoooooooooooooo

WHAT A DELVERY!!! Asif looking great!

Arun Lal is CRYING!

OH BOWLED HIM BOWLED HIM.

Feet went nowhere, middle stump everywhere,

Sweet mother of God this pitch magically has movement now

gud morning peeps what a start cav smells india being all out for less then 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!;-) ok joking!! but middle stumpe gone sehwag wheres the average son?

His first 3 deliveries were simply great.

Asif to Sehwag ...

Held its line .. but coming in a bit

Arun RED is a loser ...

AHAHAHHAHAHAH who says we should have declared last night

Sorry to join in late but
ASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFF ZINDABAD
sehwag GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HHAHAHAHHA

i have a feeling Indians will want to report shoaib for no reason after this I was hearing a news report today of him being told that he has a suspect action agn

big lbw shout but it didnt look to have nipped back enuff

Akhtar just bowling a bit short at Laxman. He is slow to get his feet moving early on, and with Akhtar's pace you can trap him LBW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back