Pak V Ind: Test 3: Day 4: Discussion and Score updates [1/2/06]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cavin420 said:
as one of ur TV channels put it..i would like to divert it to u.........* kuttey ki dum kabhi seedhi nai hoti* (i never said this peeps im just diverting it from one indian channel to another indian ;-)

why bother diverting somthing which was directed to you!

jusarrived said:
why bother diverting somthing which was directed to you!
coz quite clearly was meant for u!!!!but as it was an indian channel they perhaps just didnt have enuff ..... to say it at ur face ;-)

so when are u going to the airport to recieve saurav DADA, jaffer, laxman kumble etc..?;-)

nafajafam said:
420, done with the parathas? m kinda hungry
nah didnt have em as yet......i am kinda hoping that they wont be needed today.......!! i could do with a break u know ;-) pourathawws do have some side affects :D

im gonna have a nap now......see u peeps after a bit!!!!!!!!!! n jusarived u better go back to work!!!! otherwise if u remember its ppl like me who keep ppl like u employed but adding one more to that its ppl like me who can sack ppl like u as well ;-)

btw tum sab nai aisi nazar lagaye hai mujhey...i dont feel like eating parouwtaawws now :|

cavin420 said:
im gonna have a nap now......see u peeps after a bit!!!!!!!!!! n jusarived u better go back to work!!!! otherwise if u remember its ppl like me who keep ppl like u employed but adding one more to that its ppl like me who can sack ppl like u as well ;-)

:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :p

Nice to see some ICF trolls still around. Would love to have you guys over for a celebration if we win (Inshallah)!

If Shoaib Akhtar & Mohammed Asif keep bowling like this the match is well over today for India. If they want to play out the day the will need a Laxman or Sachin special I doubt they will there condifence level is to low because of this match is going to be Pakistan way.

Well done Mohammed Asif & Shoaib Akhtar, that delivery of Asif wow that was awsome again he done it again. Shoaib Akhtar will likely be fired up because of bigh mounth Chappal, he has to prove something today ?

Saqib said:
If Shoaib Akhtar & Mohammed Asif keep bowling like this the match is well over today for India. If they want to play out the day the will need a Laxman or Sachin special I doubt they will there condifence level is to low because of this match is going to be Pakistan way.

Well done Mohammed Asif & Shoaib Akhtar, that delivery of Asif wow that was awsome again he done it again. Shoaib Akhtar will likely be fired up because of bigh mounth Chappal, he has to prove something today ?

Shoaib Has nothing to prove to any one. He is the best :19:

FOUR:Great shot by Tendulkar there nothing with the delivery it is just tendulkar who makes it a bad delivery. Shot of the indian innings so far ! He driven beautifuly to mid of

Asif repeats the delivery to Sehwag and Laxman in the first innings, Laxman's middle stump goes for a walk.

63/3

ASIF is having a Game and Half here ....

lets hope he actually keeps up with his potential ....

GREAT DELIVERY BY MOHAMMED ASIF: Again it pitch outside the off stump sharply it goes back in same delivery as that on Shewag. This time the stumps goes even furhter back round 11 meters :p

I have to say guys this boy Asi is Vvvs .. very very very special.. what a brute of a delivery.. almost identical to the one in first innings.. it looked like a replay of first innings dismissal of laxman.. excellent top drawer stuff.. well done lad.

Something dawned on me when I saw Asif;s face after that wicket. He's really living hs dream right now. Like the facial expression had happiness on it but it was deeper than just that wicket.

I dunno, maybe it's because it's getting late at night and I'm off the rocker a bit.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Long live Slugger and Hope u get a lots of farts if ur nastrol are block. lol Just kidding

wat a ball.....
to let you guys know....there was an article in indiatimes before the series started..n the article was on this new boy on the block M. Asif and how is might be the biggest threat to the indian batting lineup.....WOWWWW they got that right

This might be over if this kid is keep knocking the stumps out of the ground especialy the middel one I bet if it happen again the have no reserve stumps :p

This was a replay of Laxman's dismissal in the first innings!

Asif ,just shows that how good of a bowler he is.............. Sami needs to start looking for a new Job ,or a team........

moyo unable to stop it while diving ganguly plays a cover drive through the line for four

darkmoon459 said:
Asif ,just shows that how good of a bowler he is.............. Sami needs to start looking for a new Job ,or a team........

India would love tto have him just for th pace if nothing else :)) :)) :16:

how quick is Asif now? compared to when we first saw him in aus?

Dada needs to prove himself , here is his chance !!!!!!!!!!!!But i don't think Shoaib and company will let him stand for long..........

Empirebuiltolast said:
Shoaib Has nothing to prove to any one. He is the best :19:

His record against the India is not good, I would love to see him ripping India that would definetly shut the mounth of India/Chappal about he is throwing.

abdul razzaq coming in almost perfect line and length to start off the over

replay displaying a close analysis of the laxman dismissal...that was a great bowl to model yourself after...the batsman in two minds whether to play it on the front foot defence or a drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back