Pakistan v New Zealand | 2nd Test - Day 1 | Wellington | 3/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
pak4life said:
with the pitch covered for the last few days there will be plenty of moisture in the pitch hope we get to ball first.
the problem is that yusuf doesn't see it as bowling first, it's fielding first for him

Pakistan batting first i here, get ready for 90 all out on a pitch with grass and recent rain.

Vettori has some concerns about the run up area at the Northern End

Vettori has found a patch on the outfield which is causing concern to him and he shows it to Yousuf and match referee AG Hurst. Hurst proceeds to talk to the umpires

It sounds baDDDD

guys main ata hu match agle 30min. tak nahi start hone wala

kyoh ke toss hone ke bad bhi 15min. kaam se kaam lage ge normaly 30min. after toss!

12.22pm The run-up at the northern end is still damp and both the captains have managed to convince the officials about it. So there will be further delay but not by much

YEAHH greatttt this should be sorted before its starting timee

12.22pm The run-up at the northern end is still damp and both the captains have managed to convince the officials about it. So there will be further delay but not by much.

Vettori has found a patch on the outfield which is causing concern to him and he shows it to Yousuf and match referee AG Hurst. Hurst proceeds to talk to the umpires

Further delay.

12.22pm The run-up at the northern end is still damp and both the captains have managed to convince the officials about it. So there will be further delay but not by much.

Where you guys getting all these news from? Zee cinema is showing some bollywood show.

I'm just going to keep cricinfo on and watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia :inzi

Any news on team combination? How many sifarshis are involved? My guess is that damaad e azam and Faisal zardari bhutto are playing with Kathak maharaj doing a ehsaan on puri qaum by playing at 6.

The conditions are not satisfactory at the moment and there is no idea as to when the play will start according to Rudi and Taufel

I woke up bleary-eyed for this bakwaas...tfeh!

12.30pm We're in for some more delay folks. The sunshine has receded somewhat and that's having an impact on the conditions. Rudi Koertzen says that the run-up is really damp and the captains are concerned about bowlers taking moisture onto the pitch. It is being worked upon and the lack of adequate sunshine is making the job more difficult. We should have an inspection in about half-an-hours time. Terrible stuff.

Someone has rightly pointed out about the toss. Why is it compulsory to have the toss until everything is settled? What difference would it make to...anything ?

Good tactics from Yousuf. He is trying to delay it till the sun comes out and there is no early swing.

siccric said:
I'm just going to keep cricinfo on and watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia :inzi

Good show. Although the last season went a bit too over the top (even by its own standards)

Coverge starts again LIVE ON TEN SPORTS

GOOD NEWS MATCH TO IN HALF AN HOUR TIME!

ooo hoo guys thanks for waitig loll

ider hi tha nishay gaya tha koi update geo wegara par dekhne!

well abhi Ten Sports par shuru ho gei hai coverge

oo GOd bohat hawa chal rahi hai..

germanboy said:
ooo hoo guys thanks for waitig loll

ider hi tha nishay gaya tha koi update geo wegara par dekhne!

well abhi Ten Sports par shuru ho gei hai coverge

oo GOd bohat hawa chal rahi hai..
sweater pehan lo thand lag jaye gee tumhe

according to cricinfo, if they do the toss that means that both captains agree to the field conditions which according to cricinfo again, they are not happy with at the moment.

so basically there is nothing happening, more waiting :(

kuch nahi ho raha, captains want more time to let the run up area dry out...umpires were happy, captains were not

Match will start half hour lafter the toss .. but when is the toss nobody knows

Cricinfo @ 12.55pm Simon Taufel says that the work on the ground by the soppers may have softened the run-up and they would check it every half-hour

so me goes to sleep with this news ...

so lets say the toss is about 30min, then 30min till play starts. So basically no play before lunch?

Pak won the Toss
batting first

imran farhat is playing but now he isnt because he is already out, 1st ball duck, incomes muhammad aamer,what?

oh my dream request in this worst scanario of our top batsman

Play 4 pacers. Forget about spinners. Tell bowlers to bowl fast and quick. We can get them all out in 20 overs.

yaar sub set ho gaya hai Computer ko tv se bhi connect kar liya hai ab tv par bhi agya hai intezar hai to choti jaan Aamir ki bowl ka

Naveed: "Its' all part of cricket; rain, wait, wet run up, classic gentlemen stuff, after all we are talking basin reserve in welly, and cricket gods having all the fun. "

not bad!!!

germanboy said:
are yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar tapp char gei hai mujhe ab

germanboy said:
ok guys chil karo

I think you are the one who needs to chill out :13:

kuch zyada hi thanda garam ho rahe ho

yup but i tell you guys itna sa delay ki waja se Draw nahi hoga

We are in NZ we will get some result in the end i am sure

germanboy said:
yup but i tell you guys itna sa delay ki waja se Draw nahi hoga

We are in NZ we will get some result in the end i am sure