Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxy said:
Oh well, 'Malik for Captain' I guess....

You should remember the "VOTE FOR OXY!" campaign. If anybody can get the captaincy back for Malik it is I :11:

Big Mac said:
Ok, here we go.

Since Malik made his debut on Aug 29 2001 Pakistan have played 28 tests with him, 37 tests without Shoaib Malik.

In matches without Malik the average runs per wicket is 33.08

In matches with Malik the average runs per wicket is 38.78

So like all the best jokes, mine contained more than a grain of truth.

I am starting the BRING BACK MALIK Bandwagon right here, everybody hop on :malik :malik :malik
and his dropped catches cost how much ?

wheels falling off . .

Big Mac said:
You should remember the "VOTE FOR OXY!" campaign. If anybody can get the captaincy back for Malik it is I :11:

Team Obama learnt a few tricks from that...

And after this batting performance it looks as though the numbers will only get skewed even further in favour of Malik

Yaser said:
43948609.jpg
:pissed:

Only misbah got a great ball. The rest were terrible shots.

Never give up but we need 250 to give the bowlers some hope.

This Test series is interesting to say the least....this is possibly the worst Pakistan batting line up I have ever seen. The one which got mauled in Sharjah at least had the excuse of facing one of the best bowling attacks ever.

Pakistan's next captain in now...

hundreds of millions of people must now rely on farhat to get a century

Random Aussie said:
This Test series is interesting to say the least....this is possibly the worst Pakistan batting line up I have ever seen. The one which got mauled in Sharjah at least had the excuse of facing one of the best bowling attacks ever.

Pakistan's next captain in now...

Agree 100%

Wonder what the figures would be with/without Younis. I hate numbers but even that is more appealing to me right now than watching this performance.

Although with the number of tests he's played that means a lot more work for me

Makes me shudder to think if obrien can do this then what can Johnson and co do to this batting line up? Iqbal at no.3 was a crazy call and fawad has to be in the line up ahead of misbah.

Afridi_Fan said:
Once again people think about it. Imran Farhat carrying the bat.

If the batsmen keep getting out from other end -- of course he'll keep batting even though he was trying his bet to get out.

Pakiboii said:

:( I was afraid you'd bring that up :(

Can we get to 200 somehow? I think we can win from there. I have really really high hopes for our bowling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back