Pakistan vs South Africa | 2nd Test | Lahore | 8/10/07 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anotrher play & miss from Smith. Asif still ploughing away manfully

Asif has got an uncanny habit of getting those type of deliveries, similar to Amla's delivery, on any surface

Asif surely has great stamina,bowling unchanged so far

10 overs in a row

One look at female PAk policewomen is enough to put you off committing a crime...

I just tuned in now... did play start late or something? It's past 11:30 and they haven't even bowled 20 over yet.

kablooee87 said:
I just tuned in now... did play start late or something? It's past 11:30 and they haven't even bowled 20 over yet.
no! Most of the bowlers have been bowled by the quicks

LoLz I dont think Tendu will ever get to his next International 100

runout yet again 79 off 119 balls with an amazing strike rate of 66.38

wel folks enjoy the match and pray that pakistan will get Kallis out quick and cheaply,I am off to bed and see you all at sehri time.

darkmoon459 said:
wel folks enjoy the match and pray that pakistan will get Kallis out quick and cheaply,I am off to bed and see you all at sehri time.
good night.

52/2..better line from Gul but Kallis is already looking good

Remember S.A have a looooong tail...if this partnership fails then it could all be over quickly.....

saffer said:
Remember S.A have a looooong tail...if this partnership fails then it could all be over quickly.....
thanks for giving us hope Saffer...now pray for a wicket

56/2

This will be now a very hard partnership to break,Gul out of sorts,Asif already had a long spell and spinners on day 1 pitch in th 1st session,dont know from where the wicket will come

Anyone see the banner in the crowd?

Capliwissis = Kepler Wessels :))) :))) :)))

I cant see India winning their match,anything less than 300 for the Aussies with the bowling line India has will not be a tough ask

on the other hand...if these two take it to a hundred without losing a wicket........

I am not watching the telcast live but let me guess,Is Taufel the umpire?

I liked this guy Taufel,but in this series he has made every single decision against the Pakistani team,dont know what he is upto

and now someone will come up and tll me that Taufel is an Aussie umpire so there is no way in the world that an Aussie will favour a Saffies, Thats bull ****

OMG.

My stream just switched to the ARY feed. The audio is HORRIBLE.

69-2 off 25 overs

Its official. Pak fans have the WORST banners in cricket...

and now someone will come up and tll me that Taufel is an Aussie umpire so there is no way in the world that an Aussie will favour a Saffies, Thats bull ****

To suggest an Aussie will secretly be hoping South Africa do well....and cheating on their behalf.....hahahahahahaha

now that's some b#llsh!T !!!

Lunch

Sa: 70-2 off 26 overs.

Good session for Pak.

saffer said:
To suggest an Aussie will secretly be hoping South Africa do well....and cheating on their behalf.....hahahahahahaha

now that's some b#llsh!T !!!

I just predicted you to come up and say that

Anyways he might not want Pakistan do well

In my view the honurs are shard,if they were 3 wickets down then yes the session would hav belonged to Pakistan.but with Kallis and Smith around,its an even seesion

Hail Simon Taufel

lol@waqars summary:

yea pak bowled well, kept it tight - and its evens stevens

rsa win the session ... only losing 2 wickets in exchange for keeping a team with 2 spinners for bowling last ... smith's gamble pays off.

I think we just edged that session overall.

Picking up two wickets and restricting the saffies tojust 70 runs.....this is a session which SA will be dissapointed with and we will be reasonably pleased with. So overall, we just edged it.

A 3rd wicket would really put us on top but I guess Taufel was day dreaming (at least with him we know its an honest mistake, unlike the racist pig Darrell Hair)

I am off or now,may be today and will hope that Taufel wont continue his great umpiring against Pakistan

sorry not watching this match, but has Taufel done something dramatic? cause u guys keep on talking about him...

guls not the same bowler today definate looks injured allah khair

didn't give Kallis out- looked out

Was marginal at best....your memory is so selective it's silly (and you aren't alone)...you will immedietly forget every close decision that gets turned down against pakistan and moan about every marginal one not given against S.A ....grow up .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back