Pakistan vs South Africa | 2nd Test | Lahore | 8/10/07 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gul's bowling decent pace and the wicket's got a little bounce...makes for good cricket ...

saffer said:
Was marginal at best....your memeory is so selective it's silly...you will immedietly forget every close decision that gets turned down against pakistan and moan about every marginal one not given against S.A ....grow up .

Nobody is moaning

and aren't you travelling around Asia so how would you know it was marginal at best?

It was plumb.

Nobody is moaning

I've found a tv link . And no...it was far from plumb...he was far on the front foot sweeping against a spinner . And yes ..you lot do ALWAYS moan about the umpiring . The point is in any game there are dodgy decisions which go both ways...accept this and stop using it to justify the chip you have on your shoulders about people trying to cheat you .

For example my South Africa grandmother is always saying the umpires are cheating US ....no matter who we play or what the actual facts , she's always on about it....trust me...you don't want to be like my grandmother .

saffer said:
Was marginal at best....your memory is so selective it's silly (and you aren't alone)...you will immedietly forget every close decision that gets turned down against pakistan and moan about every marginal one not given against S.A ....grow up .
Wow Saffer- don't know what you are talking about mate

saffer said:
For example my South Africa grandmother is always saying the umpires are cheating US ....no matter who we play or what the actual facts , she's always on about it....trust me...you don't want to be like my grandmother .
Maybe she longs for the 'good old' pre-free Mandela days'....seeing as you brought up 'chips on shoulders'?

Wow Saffer- don't know what you are talking about mate

The last series I had to bite my lip and roll my eyes....there were far more decisions going in Pakistan's favor....catches claimed when it never hit the bat off the spinners ...dodgy lbw's to the spinners......and yet this board was crying and screaming bloody murder whenever a decision went against pakistan....

they go both ways..EQUALLY !!!!! Nobody hates you ....I can only think it's some kind of self loathing ...or mutual perpetuation of falsehoods that has got you to draw this conclusion !

Maybe she longs for the 'good old' pre-free Mandela days'....seeing as you brought up 'chips on shoulders'?

Who knows....but you lot sound as bad and unobjective as her at times....just think about it .

How hot is it at the ground ? Asif and Gul are going to suffer enough, without it being hot .

I don't think you were watching the same sa series as us saffer!

But nevermind...thats for another thread.

big breakthrough that!

These two could have hung around until close and gone at 2 an over and put us all to sleep.

100 for 3. Pakistan well on top at the moment.

What a delivery from Kaneria, stunner! Probably the best delivery I´ve seen from him. Well done Dani :19: :14: !

DHONI183 said:
What a delivery from Kaneria, stunner! Probably the best delivery I´ve seen from him. Well done Dani :19: :14: !
did you see his wrong ones in the 05 series vs ENG

Oxy said:
Beauty from Asif to Prince...

Asif does bowl a lot of beauties doesn't he?

Shame for him that he is Pakistani. If he had been Indian those 'beauties' would trabslate into wickets a lot more often.

what a great ball by danish! lets get kallis now

more comparasins with asif and mcgrath goin on now :D

PlanetPakistan said:
did you see his wrong ones in the 05 series vs ENG

yaar please don't listen to Ramiz!

It is a 'wrongun', not a wrong ONE.

..s.a in trouble here...good wicket and anything under 300 here will have pakistan on top .

Edge - just bounces before Inzi - and hits the helmet behind Kami - 5 penalty runs

Oxy said:
Edge - just bounces before Inzi - and hits the helmet behind Kami - 5 penalty runs

this is what I am talking about

this is what I am talking about

I suppose the Gods are in heaven manipulating world events just to spite poor Hash , because he's not from India.

:13:

Get a grip man .

saffer said:
I suppose the Gods are in heaven manipulating world events just to spite poor Hash , because he's not from India.

:13:

Get a grip man .

don't know about the Gods

I was merely talking about luck

PlanetPakistan said:
bowlers bowling well here

another hour until tea

come on Pak....let's snip 2 more.

38.4 Asif to Prince, 5 runs penalty, fuller length delivery on the off, angling away from the left hander, Prince gets forward and looks to poke at it, edges it just short of 1st slip, no chance for Inzamam there, seems like it was the keeper's catch, he could have stretched out for that, poor cricket from the Pakistani keeper, the ball ricochets off Inzamam's hand and crashes into the helmet behind the keeper, 5 runs awarded!!!

38.5 Asif to Prince, no run, back of a length delivery on the middle and leg, drifting into the left hander, Prince goes on the backfoot and defends it on the leg side
The umpires missed a rule here, you cant face the next ball if you score odd number of runs

FAQ said:
The umpires missed a rule here, you cant face the next ball if you score odd number of runs
Odd number of runs were not scored per se, it was extras not the batsman score.

Oxy said:
DK bowling some rippers
yeah i expected DK to do well...this should be a lesson for the PCB/captain because a pitch like this is good for all 3 of PAK's main bowlers(Kaneria, Gul and Asif)

we need to knock over a couple more wickets before they get to 200

200 for 5 and we can get them for 300 or less even...which would guarantee us a win in this match.

Hash said:
we need to knock over a couple more wickets before they get to 200

200 for 5 and we can get them for 300 or less even...which would guarantee us a win in this match.
:)) wish it was that easy!

Both Asif and Kaneria deserved at least one more

PlanetPakistan said:
:)) wish it was that easy!

Both Asif and Kaneria deserved at least one more

notice how the wrist slitters always vanish when we do well :)))

That looked plumb LBW to me - Kallis should have been on his way.

this is like the south africa tour all over again where the whole series revolved around kallis v asif and prince v kaneria

SUPERSAMI said:
That was Akmal's chance

A Keeper should go for everything but silly me I forgot - Akmal is not a keeper.

Punter got out to a qustionable stump call. Could have gone either way. Punter look surprised and unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back