Pakistan Vs South Africa: Test 1: Day 4 Score updates and comments

CrickFan said:
Irrespective of the result of this match - a serious shakeup is required in Pakistani Cricket ..The Tale Enders played heroic knock but Pakistan middle order batting and bowling apart from Asif got badly exposed ...They can't be serious contenders if this show continues
serious shakeup? at least wait till the end of the match before you let the wrist slitting commence?

If you ask me, Pakistan are one bowler short and one batsman short. And guess who's coming back next match.

When the going gets tough ----- lets see who can prove his toughness here-Asif, Kaneria or Smith/ Amla

CrickFan said:
Irrespective of the result of this match - a serious shakeup is required in Pakistani Cricket ..The Tale Enders played heroic knock but Pakistan middle order batting and bowling apart from Asif got badly exposed ...They can't be serious contenders if this show continues

shake up should start with the team management for foolishly keeping shoab out !

Slash over point area by Smith for 4.

support bowling has been poor in this match and asif looks tired from hard work hes had to put in here.

We're still in this. All it takes is a good catch, a brilliant run out, an unplayable delivery and the momentum changes.

I've been a bit sleepy after all the excitement of the Nazir, Rana, Kaneria show- the bowling is not bad but nothing too special either till now

The likes of Faisal Iqbal , Rana and Shahid are not taking Pakistani cricket forward .. Akmal is a batting liablity against quality attack ... Inzy's captaincy and leadership skills leave a lot to be desired ..but there are no obvious alternatives ..One gets a feeling that there are too many passengers ..but that is just my opinion ...

Pakistan are letting this slip away from them. Asif has lost the control and there is no one from the other end causing a threat.

CrickFan said:
The likes of Faisal Iqbal , Rana and Shahid are not taking Pakistani cricket forward .. Akmal is a batting liablity against quality attack ... Inzy's captaincy and leadership skills leave a lot to be desired ..but there are no obvious alternatives ..One gets a feeling that there are too many passengers ..but that is just my opinion ...

omg don't dare insult inzy ... i unknowingly did so ... and now i've got the whole inzi brigade chasing me around and harassing me with every post i make :30:

There are still 141 runs to get. This is no walk in the park.

As I had posted earlier - Pakistan is playing this match with 2 real batsmen and 1 wicket taking bowler ... So when you have 3 players competing agaisnt 11 , it is no longer a level playing field

kashif77 said:
omg don't dare insult inzy ... i unknowingly did so ... and now i've got the whole inzi brigade chasing me around and harassing me with every post i make :30:

Not Inzi brigade. More like Stupidity control.

Easa said:
There are still 141 runs to get. This is no walk in the park.

Let's leave the sentiments behind and be a bit realistic Easa. We are only playing with two bowlers.

the_game said:
Let's leave the sentiments behind and be a bit realistic Easa. We are only playing with two bowlers.

whaat ?

two bowlers??

asif and whose the other one ?

the_game said:
How many were we playing with at Multan? Bangalore? Not over yet at all.

kashif77 said:
I am not insulting Inzy - he has been a great servant for Pakistan ..but as a captain ..one only has to look at his away record . what makes it worse is that at this point there are no alternatives .. So he is captain more because there is no other option available

Easa said:
How many were we playing with at Multan? Bangalore? Not over yet at all.

ARRRRRRRRR I with ya! And now i will stop talking likea pirate. That is what lack fo sleep does to you...but I agree...still do-able. we just need Danish to get a couple wicekts to start some panic!

South Africa looking good, but a double strike can still change things.

kashif77 said:
excellent strategy !!

lets end this match tonight so i can get a full nights sleep 2morrow :D :D
yo after his 2 nifty little innings and 2 wickets in the 1st innings he has a chance to win the Man of the match award... :))

shan said:
even 199 is looking bad now. Imagine lead of just 100.
where were you?i saw you disappeared from the forum,while pak tailenders were exploding.Got shocked?

PlanetPakistan said:
yo after his 2 nifty little innings and 2 wickets in the 1st innings he has a chance to win the Man of the match award... :))

i think rana should replace on of our batsmen for the next match ... he's like our version of irfan pathan.

Amjid Javed said:
Kaneria is still begining to bowl well now.

wait a second let me do the math ...

yes he's given up 100 runs in the match ...

so he's right on time ...

the guys consistency is amazing !!!

Switched off TV .. In my book this is over ..Salute to Shahid , Rana and Kaneria for the way they batted .. Akmal and Bhanjaa ..you are gutless loosers

kashif77 said:
wait a second let me do the math ...

yes he's given up 100 runs in the match ...

so he's right on time ...

the guys consistency is amazing !!!
His batting was pretty amazing. :p

CrickFan said:
Switched off TV .. In my book this is over ..Salute to Shahid , Rana and Kaneria for the way they batted .. Akmal and Bhanjaa ..you are gutless loosers
Your wrists must be a bloody mess at the moment. A bloody mess.

South Africa RR 4.23
the high run rate have been a problem.. We need bowler like Shabbir or GUl who ha better control-Kick Rana out,,, Shahid Nazir well he can bad a bit-- I think this pitch is too good for Pakistan,.. our batsman didnt play that well.. 250+ runs was needed.

Kaneria bowling very well here, just needs a bit of luck.

alot of turn for hafeez, was unlucky not to get him out ball before.

well well hafeez once again proving that even he is a better spinner then danish warne or shane kaneria or whatever he call himslef ...

My hopes are up seeing as how Hafeez picked up a wicket. Kaneria might just KILL tomorrow

YESSSSSS.. Hafeez strikes. It's not over yet, I tell ya!

Close day 4 - S.A 69/2

S.A need 130 runs and pakistan need 8 wkts.

S.A favs from here.

Back