Pakistan Vs South Africa: Test 1: Day 4 Score updates and comments

These no balls are going to cost pakistan if they don't control it, asif has bowled 19 no balls in this match so far !!!

Easa said:
Amla's going to be out for very little, one feels. Never struck me as a player who's good under pressure.

Just like when he scored 70 against you a couple of days ago in the face of a 10/2 scorecard, 300 runs behind..

Funny how much Waqar makes a differnce. One match and we are back to old ways!

Its a really good fightback from Pakistan and we should still win the series with our big-boys back for the next two even if we do not get this one-- but the game is not over till the fat lady sings or the last ball is bowled.
No balls should not play on his mind--he should just concentrate on what he does best- bowl a tight line and let the seam do the talking.

S nazir on now, he has to bowl better then he did in 1st inns.

he was poor!

Shahid Nazir on now, good innovative captaincy from the big man.

Easa said:
Shahid Nazir on now, good innovative captaincy from the big man.

Yeah what good innovative captaincy, nobody here would have dreamt of bringing Nazir on!

Rana and Nazir have just had some difficulty in this match adjusting their line when left and right handers are batting in tandem

Kaneria and Asif in tandem will be a handful tomorrow even for about 130 needed.
What we need is another wicket tonight or if possible two to give the SA team some nightmares.

Yeah what good innovative captaincy, nobody here would have dreamt of bringing Nazir on!
Whippy man, do you have a crush on me or something? Stop following me around and go follow your pathetic poms.

Rana bowled 2 overs for 9. Not exactly pathetic figures.

We need at least one more tonight, 2 would be great, 3 would almost seal it

PepsiCola said:
We need at least one more tonight, 2 would be great, 3 would almost seal it

Bit optimistic. Also depensd how many runs they have on the board. They have a very deep batting line up.

Asif pitching it up, not afraid to be driven because that will get him wickets.

35/1

Nazir continues-- I feel he needs to try Kaneria after another over by Asif and Nazeer each and then give Rana an over from Asif's end to give the other end to Kaneria

Easa said:
Whippy man, do you have a crush on me or something? Stop following me around and go follow your pathetic poms.

Rana bowled 2 overs for 9. Not exactly pathetic figures.

I don't have a crush on you, it just happens to be you making all the stupid comments.

If you think they are stupid, I have a very simple solution for you, don't read them or ignore the. That's what I generally do with your posts.

Inzi has thrown caution to the wind and brings Danish on from Asif's end after only 4 overs from Asif!!

PepsiCola said:
Come on guys, cool it.

Yeah cool it....with PEPSI COLA! Dil Mangey More! :p lol Sorry felt perfect time for commericial advent.

Kaneria already? Inzamam for once is thinking on his feet!

Kaneria on, Asif might get a change of ends here. More good captaincy.

Easa said:
If you think they are stupid, I have a very simple solution for you, don't read them or ignore the. That's what I generally do with your posts.

Oh stop being so wet.

- Amla can't play under pressure despite scoring a priceless 70 under the cosh the other day,
- It's innovative captaincy to make a completely obvious bowling change,
- Asif totally over-pitching the ball will take wickets.

Not one of your better days.

extra man around bat now, smith sweeps and gets 1.

S.A 36/1

I am more upset with the likes of Inzy , Akmal and Bhaanjaa ..after the great spirit shown by our lower order batsmen (Don't call them tale enders .. That priviledge belongs to Bhanjaa and Akmal )

Smith will try and sweep a lot--we need a leg-slip type fielder to try and catch a flyer from him as the ball is turning

lovely cover drive for 4, followed by a powerful sweep for 4.

S.A 45/1

Oh stop being so wet.

- Amla can't play under pressure despite scoring a 70 under the cosh the other day,
- It's innovative captaincy to make a completely obvious bowling change,
- Asif totally over-pitching the ball will take wickets.

Not one of your better days.
I beg your pardon? Being wet? What in the world :))) ?

I didn't say Asif should over pitch. I said that length can get wickets. It was innovative to get Nazir on, even though Rana bowled just 2 overs. And Amla, despite making 70 in the FIRST INNINGS, doesn't seem to be the greatest under pressure. I could be proven wrong, though.

And drinks.

Guys what do we do? Kaneria is seming very ineffective and Asifis very tired.

too many boundaries!!!!

Get Asif out of the team and get Sami in.

Last edited:
PepsiCola said:
And drinks.

Asif was leaking too many runs and had to be taken out atleast to Inzi's accord. We have no other wicket taking bowler and Asif needs tobe bowling as much as possible.

Kaneria has had one over and it was two good shots from Smith. Remember Kaneria started badin Multan but than got a flurry of wickets. Patience.

Too new this ball- Danish was not good in this over- I thought 12-13 overs mark would have been better but by then Rameez would have comitted suicide!! -LOL
Anyway- lets see if Asif gets a change of ends

PepsiCola said:
And drinks.

get rehman on the next flight to RSA :21: :21: :21:

14 overs to go today-- Asif can hopefully bowl 4 atleast and get another wicket for us-- remember he has not bowled for a few months-- that was not a no-ball--Umpires have been over-zealous after seeing the bowler struggling here! Bad stuff!

Easa said:
I beg your pardon? Being wet? What in the world :))) ?

I didn't say Asif should over pitch. I said that length can get wickets. It was innovative to get Nazir on, even though Rana bowled just 2 overs. And Amla, despite making 70 in the FIRST INNINGS, doesn't seem to be the greatest under pressure. I could be proven wrong, though.

After he delivered an overpitched ball you said it would eventually take wickets. It was obvious and maybe overdue, not innovative at all. And the last one it looks like you've admitted defeat on already.

So defensive, and always so keen to speak like an old man! These are the best years of your life, lighten up...

Lets hope we don't leak too many in the next few overs.
Kaneria has to try and not over-pitch the ball--that nullifies any turn in the pitch.

Whippy said:
After he delivered an overpitched ball you said it would eventually take wickets. It was obvious and maybe overdue, not innovative at all. And the last one it looks like you've admitted defeat on already.

So defensive, and always so keen to speak like an old man! These are the best years of your life, lighten up...

Naw life gets better when you are 18-25. So much freeeeeeedom! I can finaly sleep in till 2 pm with no hassle lol.

The support bowlers are supposed to hold back the runs and then present a 30 over old ball to Kaneria to do his magic ! Kaneria up against it now

Amir said:
Naw life gets better when you are 18-25. So much freeeeeeedom! I can finaly sleep in till 2 pm with no hassle lol.

People have more expectation of me now. There are more stresses as you grow up. Being 13 is brilliant, nobody expects anything of you at all.

Irrespective of the result of this match - a serious shakeup is required in Pakistani Cricket ..The Tale Enders played heroic knock but Pakistan middle order batting and bowling apart from Asif got badly exposed ...They can't be serious contenders if this show continues

Am I? Don't try to be..

And I'm 14. :11:

Back