Pakistan Vs South Africa: Test 1: Day 4 Score updates and comments

SA riding the luck train! Rana back to his old self. Take him out before he leask too many runs

The rhythm just doesnt seem to be there for Rana, the zip, the runup, all doesnt seem well.

Inzi has to be pro-active and get the bowling changes in quickly if needed- one over more loose from Rana and Nazir should be in.

omg ranadhindo is da bestest bowler evar

Get Nazir on - and don't leave Kaneria's introduction too late!

For me Kaneria should be on around the 12th over. Asif and Nazeer/ Rana can bowl with him.

I remember Hafeez used to bowl within the 1st 15 in Onedayers when he first strated.. I'd even use him along with Asif, if Rana doesnt sort it out in the next over

saffies attacking like the PK tail did.... this is where PACE helps on a 5th day pitch ..

DotCom said:
saffies attacking like the PK tail did.... this is where PACE helps on a 5th day pitch ..

We still on day 4 :p

what happened to Rana's outswingers, inswingers to lefty batsmen? get Smith already ...

S.A 19/0 at moment

180 needed and pakistan need 10 wickets

Edge into gulley area and very good fielding.

Rana needs to improve his line here!

Nice over by Rana.....need to string together 2-3 tight overs together. Build some pressure on the Saffies

Hafeez better come through with some wickets... Rana aint doing jack... we need someone to step it up.. . NOW

Asif you lil beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

20/1

Pitch it up ... make them drive... the PITCH will help with some sideways movement...

Rana with the OLD ball will be crucial .. NAZIR should have opened... perhaps he was showering?

i was worried that it should'nt be no ball..SHUKAR ha ALLAH ka

Smith, kallis, amla, prince,gibbs, pollock and boucher to get next INSHALLAH

here is our sleeper cell coming in...

so he needs to get Smith run out .. come on yaar..

what a 1st ball 1st up!

No Ball but it zips past the edge!

Edge and it flies thru 3rd slip and gulley area for 4.

25/1

Amla's going to be out for very little, one feels. Never struck me as a player who's good under pressure.

Back