WI A vs Pak A First 2 T20

The first one was pretty tight but WI won the 2nd one quite comfortably.

Junaid Khan was the best bowler for pak, the legend Faisal Iqbal only managed to score 11 (21 balls).

Disappointing batting performances in both matches it must be said

Junaid Khan bowled really economically in both matches

Interesting to see that Umar Amin and Yasir Arafat have been added to the squad in place of the injured Hammad Azam and Naved Yasin who had visa problems

Hopefully there will be a much better performance in the 3 50 overs matches which are to follow

The worst possible top-order you can have for t20 matches. Nasir Jamshed and Sharjeel Khan should have been picked.

Manzoor and Faisal Iqbal are not T20 players, but they will peform better in ODIs and the two tests InshaAllah.

This proves Yasir Arafat is just simply not international level. Cant bat, cant bowl I am surprised people want him in the team in place of Razzaq.

Great stats for Junaid Khan though, credit where it's due.

Junaid Khan should be in the Pak Team as bowler. He is performing excellent.

This proves Yasir Arafat is just simply not international level. Cant bat, cant bowl I am surprised people want him in the team in place of Razzaq.

+1

The problem is, a lot of people here react like Ijaz Butt, this Guy was real crap in T20 WC 2007, average bowler, even worst batsman than Umer Gul.

Last edited:
Umar Amin's in the Windies! great! hope he makes an impression in the other matches.

and Junaid going from strength to strength, only a matter of time now ;-)

Why only attack Yasir? He made 24 from 23 balls batting at no. 7 so he did his bit with the bat. It was the other batsmen who didn't giver our bowlers anything to bowl at.

AR is a better batsman than YA, but YA is a better bowler at the moment and a much better fielder.

Why only attack Yasir? He made 24 from 23 balls batting at no. 7 so he did his bit with the bat. It was the other batsmen who didn't giver our bowlers anything to bowl at.

AR is a better batsman than YA, but YA is a better bowler at the moment and a much better fielder.

Because nobody expected the other batsmen to perform. Yasir on the other hand is being hyped up beyond measure, as to there being a million threads demanding Yasir Arafat to be in the team. I honestly dont see any basis for that.

Hammad Azam, yes I see the potential. Yasir Arafat, we tried him, we tested him and now we should move on from him.

In the 1st game why the hell was a snail like Khurram Manzoor used to bat in the super over?

Looks like Faisal Iqbal used the two T20 games like test match practice! ***!

West Indies A one-day squad: David Bernard Jr (capt), Jason Holder, Devendra Bishoo, Jonathan Carter, Rajindra Chandrika, Johnson Charles, Kirk Edwards, Andre Fletcher (wk), Nikita Miler, Kieran Powell, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Ravi Rampaul, Gavin Tonge

Pretty decent W.I sqaud picked for ODIs with Ramdin, Rampaul, Andre fletcher in the side.

In the 1st game why the hell was a snail like Khurram Manzoor used to bat in the super over?

Looks like Faisal Iqbal used the two T20 games like test match practice! ***!

West Indies A one-day squad: David Bernard Jr (capt), Jason Holder, Devendra Bishoo, Jonathan Carter, Rajindra Chandrika, Johnson Charles, Kirk Edwards, Andre Fletcher (wk), Nikita Miler, Kieran Powell, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Ravi Rampaul, Gavin Tonge

Pretty decent W.I sqaud picked for ODIs with Ramdin, Rampaul, Andre fletcher in the side.

And you couldn't have said that in one post only? Shabash:ibutt

Tonge's a good bowler too, he will get wickets against us.

umar amin failed again.......can`t believe this.......he seriously needs a consultation with a psychologist.........has all the tools but goes on squandering each and every oppurtunity provided to him..........really needs to step up his performance a few notches.......

Poor batting once again!
Captain fantastic didn't give full 4 overs to Junaid Khan who is easily our best bowler on the tour!

Umar Amin yahan hai..Aur isay hum log QEA Trophy mein dhoond rahe thay!

Batting was awful it seems...

Junaid and Rameez did well...

One thinks maybe Shehzad and Jamshed should have been opening here...

Back