Australia v Pakistan | 1st Test - Day 4 | MCG | 29/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we've lost the battle, but we'll win the war. We have enough quality to beat them at their next two venues.

Providing YK returns to the fold.

germanboy said:
hmm why?

i mean if he dec little later to hamare leye acha hai we dont have to play that much and may there is a chance of Draw!

yaar mera to khayal hai pak 90 overs bhi survive nai kar sakay ga

but im one of those people who hope for the best even in the worst situation

im backing pakistan to win this one :D :aamir

I think Ponting is waiting for Watson's century, He may play another half hour and then declare the inning. Ponting thinks our batting is just not good enough. Now I hope he does that and just prove him wrong for once

insaaniyat said:
I think Ponting is waiting for Watson's century, He may play another half hour and then declare the inning. Ponting thinks our batting is just not good enough. Now I hope he does that and just prove him wrong for once

he certainly is not waiting for Watson's ton...if that was the case, they would have sent a message out to the pair in the middle and told them to get over it and make some quick runs...IMO he wants at least 50-60 runs more to make it absolutely safe

great to see a fight back by pakistan...our youngters showing the cricket world what we are made off... :aamir :umarakmal :asif

Last edited:
Fish said:
Thats what I mean, the bowlers cant get him out and are to scared to attack and are hoping he will get out by himself.

Because once in 90s he is more likely to get himself out. Nothing wrong in playing on those jittery nerves.

germanboy said:
400/11= 36,36

36,36 runs each player yeh Mushkil hai?

mushkil yeh nahi hai but

salman butt 25

imran farhat 10

faisal iqbal 5

ajmal , asif , rauf = 20

total = 340/4 =85 each of the 4 players. Yeh mushkil hai.

pak need to concentrate on getting wickets....forget watoo 100..thats aussie cry baby stuff...

Last edited:
I hope Aussies bat till tea
Our chance of drawing the match will increase a lot then

The key to this will be to keep it tight

Ponting will declare as soon as the lead is over 450 or that have batted an hour of 2nd session which ever comes first.
He will like to have 4+ sessions. Just 4 sessions will be a little risky.

oh yaar, when the ball hit the bat i thought that was it
luckily he found the fielder

easy two runs there but they only took one to get watson his hundred, victory for pakistan

Boy this test cricket is great
every ball gives your heart a little race

Imagine Watson's parents reaction if he gets out on 99 :117:

out ho jaaaa out ho jaaaa out ho jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Why can't Yousuf be like this all the time man

Dropped on 99!!

100 for Watson! Well done mate - you deserved it!

OMG
Dropped
What is this rubbish yaar

Well Played Watson though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back