Australia v Pakistan | 1st Test - Day 4 | MCG | 29/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell was Rauf doing iin a position that you would find a Ponting or a Collingwood in???

A.Rauf should be sent home immediately.I dont want him there........Iam absolutely :pissed:

guys, i really need a help looking for audio streaming site that i can listen to on my N95. Any help?

tHIS IS THIRD TIME THAT WE PUT FAST BOWLER GUL OR RAUF ON POINT TP DROP A CATCH

Watson is gonna go all guns blazing now

Hes going to take out all the "bharas"

After all that set-up to finally get a chance at 99, such a straight forward one at that, and Rauf drops it. It figures.

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....whAT A moment it would have been.,.... YOUSUF + RAUF :pissed: :pissed:

Calm guys.... don't use abusive laguage against Rauf.

Damn it A.Rauf.

What a chance. 99 would've been sweet.

Anyway well played Watson.

Yousuf doesn't want Watson to get out, this way the run rate stays down because he's looked totally useless all day

See ya later Rauf. Your test playing days just went down the drain.

Genius, keep Watson batting and get the dangerman Johnson out. Yousuf is the new Imran :moyo

Good throw Asif
Truly "accurate" with a ball in hand

Abdur Rauf may ask Moyo for a bowl, as it will be his last in test cricket.................ever...

how did they decide to play this guy in the first place, or for that manner who decided to take him on this tour. He must have some big sifarish in the PCB.

Wat was moyo finking putting rauf who had a terrible fielding day at the most important position at d most important time ?? Unbelievable

Good fielding. I don't think we can chase anything over 200 but restricting them may give Umar AKmal a chance to win this for us.

Seen Sheen said:
All the good work of asif,AAmir spoiled by A.Rauf

you cant blame rau,f its captain fault to keep him n dat important position.. :moyo

Why is Moyo hell bent on putting bowlers at point position???

First he had Asif at that position and now Abdur Rauf.

We could have had him if Butt was there

now getting them all out would really boost our confidence...lets hope we do it.

rhussain33 said:
Wat was moyo finking putting rauf who had a terrible fielding day at the most important position at d most important time ?? Unbelievable
To be fair to :moyo,nobody was expecting an edge.Fielders were brought in to save the single..But that was quite an easy catch..staraight at him..:pissed:

daghetto said:
a.rauf you ***** ass mother****er..

Banned Again.

You win the 'Stupidest Poster of the year 2009' and 'Cant read any of the PMs sent Award 2009'

And this time - dont beg us to let you back. It was embarrassing watching you sucking up to us in the Match Refs Room last time.

Aamir sohail's comments come to mind that pakistani pacer underperform in australia..but how many catches do we drop...I remember mohammad akram had a bunch of catches dropped off his bowling in think in 1996

Seriously I never heard of Rauf before this tour. How the hell was he recognised?

Ponting wants a lead past 400 now, simply for the psychological effect it has on the batting team. So expect them to declare soon.

Digital said:
you cant blame rau,f its captain fault to keep him n dat important position.. :moyo
com'n yaar easy catch. If rauf can't catch those, he better not me in the team. Stop blaming Moyo for everything, please:)

Actually for yousuf it doesnt seem important to use up a minute and get the right guy at that position...he just brings them from deep third man or point nd puts them there uselessly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back