Australia v Pakistan | 1st Test - Day 4 | MCG | 29/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
insaaniyat said:
oh well I am not saying that. I know ponting was arrogant or confident because our batting is not good. But I will keep my hope alive at least till the end of the day today:)

He was being captain...thats all

It seems like Waqar has had a talk with Yousuf about the approach to this chase. We're most likely not goint to chase it, but I'd rather this aggressive approach where we give ourselves a chance, rather than blocking and getting out.

Judging by what the commentators are saying, we should start calling Faisal Iqbal 'Javed'

PPer's need to stop cursing Faisal Iqbal. I mean c'mon he is playing for the nation, support him and the team.

with all these younis rumours theirs gotta be serious pressure of iqbal......if he fails he may not ever play again

Is it just me, or are they over playing Watson's 100 and not replaying Aamer's wickets at all?

coy0607 said:
with all these younis rumours theirs gotta be serious pressure of iqbal......if he fails he may not ever play again

If he does score a 100 lets say --- then?

harisj said:
It seems like Waqar has had a talk with Yousuf about the approach to this chase. We're most likely not goint to chase it, but I'd rather this aggressive approach where we give ourselves a chance, rather than blocking and getting out.

Really? Whats with all the credit going to Waqar. Everything good we've done in this test match seems to have been credited to Waqar by someone on PP. I'm not disagreeing with you, but since neither of us know the truth, i'd like to think our batsmen are intelligent enough to figure these things out themselves

iZeeshan said:
Is it just me, or are they over playing Watson's 100 and not replaying Aamer's wickets at all?
they are showing that, because he shouldn't have gotten that hunderd:) thanks to Rauf

Good aggressive approach being used by Pakistan. That's how we should play for the rest of the tour.

faisal plays hauritz a lot better. a little too aggressive at times. almost facilitated a run out twice with his needless "yes yes yes" and running off without looking

Toony™® said:
He aint all that... reminds me of a part timer bowling full time..
So some how we need to take him out of the equation. May be tomorrow if we survive the day without any loss

Salam bhaiyo. 422 very very gettable. Faisal looking good - oozing confidence from all pores.

hahahaha Butt flukes one perfectly between the keeper and leg slip

Faisal is not very talented but he is very determined, if he can stay, we can definitely draw this match ...

Just got home from family gathering and mashallah butt and Fasil are playing good. I missed Amir's bowling spell today. how was it guys?

tauseefm said:
Just got home from family gathering and mashallah butt and Fasil are playing good. I missed Amir's bowling spell today. how was it guys?
Salam Tauseef Bhai. welcome:)

Clear difference in captaincy between Moyo and Punter. He keeps the fielders busy, constantly working to a plan. That leg slip is a fine example.

tauseefm said:
From the tiny highlights I saw, he was superb.

anyone remember how we were setting targets of next 2 runs when fawad alam and manzoor came out to open vs lanka... and both the openers exceeded our expectations and alam scored 168 and manzoor some 80 odd!!!!!!!! that was fun :D

salman looks like test level player...faisal doesnt looked settled at all... Ive never seen this guy comfortable or settled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back