Australia v Pakistan | 1st Test - Day 4 | MCG | 29/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we are going to chase this total down(inshallah). For some reason i am not afraid :)

mohsinr12 said:
salman looks like test level player...faisal doesnt looked settled at all... Ive never seen this guy comfortable or settled...
Please give him a break now.

Momo said:
Salam bhaiyo. 422 very very gettable. Faisal looking good - oozing confidence from all pores.
Wasalam..Em O Em O bhayya..
Looking good or Good looking..!?! :p..:bhanja

JeeraBlade said:
Doesn't he pay for the same club as Farhat, Faisal,Misbah and Butt play for? :D
Farhat, faisal, Misbah, and Butt play for Hauritz's club's B team.

tauseefm said:
Just got home from family gathering and mashallah butt and Fasil are playing good. I missed Amir's bowling spell today. how was it guys?

Morning session was super all round, Asif kept it extremely tight, Aamer was hostile, Yousuf gave the batsmen no gaps in the field and the bowlers were backed up by some really good ground fielding, plenty of diving stops to save boundaries and keep the pressure on. Rauf also bowled a very tight spell to keep the run rate down.

Only blemish was Rauf's drop of Watson on 99 but that didn't have any real impact on the game

Butt looks to be getting in some form lately. Faisal doing what's required of him. Keep it up fellas. Set small targets. First target right now it to bat till stumps without losing another wicket.

The Aussie commentators can't get over a damn no-ball. What a bunch of whiners!

every time i go outside to smoke one we loose wicket i m not moving this time forget cigarettes

Big Mac said:
Morning session was super all round, Asif kept it extremely tight, Aamer was hostile, Yousuf gave the batsmen no gaps in the field and the bowlers were backed up by some really good ground fielding, plenty of diving stops to save boundaries and keep the pressure on. Rauf also bowled a very tight spell to keep the run rate down.

Only blemish was Rauf's drop of Watson on 99 but that didn't have any real impact on the game

Not on the game sure, but lsure eft a sour taste in my mouth. I didn't want him to score century.hehehe

Did they subtract one run for no ball ??? TV score is 73 now and cricinfo is 74 ....

Momo said:
The Aussie commentators can't get over a damn no-ball. What a bunch of whiners!
Why do you think, BCCI and CA are getting along so well lately and scheduling a series every 6 months. ;-)

Very deiberate from Faisal. Good job, Faisal.

The Aussie commentators are becoming desperate now. They are now talking about the draw option. That's what the Faisal does to the opposition.

Great six from Faisal, uses his feet to come down the track and loft Hauritz back over the scoreboard

Momo said:
Very deiberate from Faisal. Good job, Faisal.

The Aussie commentators are becoming desperate now. They are now talking about the draw option. That's what the Faisal does to the opposition.

Momo are you Faisal's other mamoo ?

have to say these 2 are playing better than our expectations.
Would be great if one of them gets to a 50 today

If Faisal can regularly play like this, I may become less critical of him. Credit to him for playing positive!

****, that's plumb. We needed to get to stumps with these two at the crease to have thoughts of victory but now it's pure survival mode until the end of play

80/2 - so where are we headed now.

Just when you thought we are looking good - something silly happens

well, both openers not putting a big enough stride forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back