Australia v Pakistan | 1st Test - Day 4 | MCG | 29/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
amarmak said:
signs of reverse...

Don't worry, Faisal is jut waiting for someone to sit down behind the sightscreen with a pint in their hand so he can place a six perfectly into the plastic cup and get the ball wet.

saeed-sohail said:
Momo bhai I know you recognize the true worth of a maar dhaar marka batsman. What do you think of this line up for ENG next summer.
I nazir
Shazaib hasan
YK
M Y
Umar
Afridi
Kamran
Razzaq
Bowlers.
Wow. I love this lineup. I want this to be our unchanged Test, ODI, and T20 lineup for the next three years atleast.

Big Mac said:
Don't worry, Faisal is jut waiting for someone to sit down behind the sightscreen with a pint in their hand so he can place a six perfectly into the plastic cup and get the ball wet.

:)))

Ideal Line Up

Butt
Afridi ( Take the risk we have no one better, plus afridi can bowl and CATCH)
YK
MOYO
Misbah
Umar Akmal
Kamran Akmal
Mohammed Aamer
Shoaib Akhtar (if available, if not then Umar Gul Or a good pacebowler)
Mohammed Asif
Danish Kaneria

What you lot think?

Clip off the pads by Faisal.

2 more to him. Does this mean he is playing the next 2 matches?

Lethal said:
Farhat and Butt don't belong in the team. Both are rubbish. You'd think they would improve but its the same old rubbish from them.
Completely agree with you mate. People hailing butt 30 as if its 130 forget that the only shot he has is the cut shot. He is the only left hand batsman who blocks leg stump freebies.

Unlike day 2, MoYo looks in positive mode. Had they batted like this in 1st inning, the situation could have been different.

Good aggression from Faisal.

Charged down the track. Somehow square cut it for 3.

Lethal said:
Clip off the pads by Faisal.

2 more to him. Does this mean he is playing the next 2 matches?

Sometimes, I dont understand our mentality.

Guy comes in and puts up runs against a charged Aussie attack - and we find some excuse to put him down?

Every comm on TV is waxing lyrical about his courage and here we are Pakistanis putting him down

i cant remember the last time the pakistani batsmen went into a test match with this kind of mindset........their actually looking to dominate

wowwwww! and i thought yousuf was gonna shout at faisal for making such a risky shot for 3, b ut then he immediately hits a 4 lol!

Iqbal going after Hauritz. Now Moyo hits him straight. Hauritz's lollypops deserve nothing less.

sali said:
Unlike day 2, MoYo looks in positive mode. Had they batted like this in 1st inning, the situation could have been different.

The defensive MoYo who charged down the wicket and slapped the third ball he faced for 6? :13:

Thats always a good sign from Yousuf!
Hes not those players that go bazirk after they get one shot in their favor.
Example of that the all useless Imran Farhat.

Momo, here are some numbers for you. Guess whose record is this?
Code:
[B]Test  Inn   NO   Runs   HS   Ave    100s    50s  [/B]
  9    7    1  	 291  	60   48.50   0       2

should we go for

should we play to win this match..
or play to draw it...

i think 300 runs should be easily manageable, if we keep wickets.

MIG said:

Guy comes in and puts up runs against a charged Aussie attack - and we find some excuse to put him down?

Every comm on TV is waxing lyrical about his courage and here we are Pakistanis putting him down
Very well said MIG bhai. Sometime people are too arrogant to applaud someone's courageous efforts.

JeeraBlade said:
Code:
I don't think I know. Misbah?

MIG said:

I'm only like this against average players who to be honest shouldn't even be playing cricket for Pakistan.

I support Pakistan irrespective of the team chosen. It's probably cos I was happy with the fact that there was a possibility of Younus coming back.

I'm actually enjoying Faisal's batting.

JeeraBlade said:
Code:

Thats good average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back