Australia v Pakistan | 3rd test - 5th day | Hobart | 18/1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gujar said:
LOL @ Ian Healy calling Abdul Rauf, Asad Rauf and then correcting himself to Mohammed Rauf.

I bet Asad Rauf would have held onto that catch

WithLoveFromCanada said:
you have work in four hours man.
have to see what yousuf has to say first.

"oh we no play test kirkut. we young. we drop. we need bat coach. we run out. we prove we no selfish. win loss in not good but allah decide." FAIL

cricfan967 said:
Good job Yousuf!
First series as a captain and the best possible result!
3-0 Whitewash.
Good stuff.
Actually second series as captain ... One drawn series against a NZ team which was as weak as a club side.

Oh and close your eyes sledger, I'm going to post something not 100% complimentary about Younis in the :moyo vs :yk thread

Big Mac said:
Only because spending so long on PP means your view is tinted by visions of groupings and sifarshi bias everywhere you look :ibutt
A person who is supporting a 'captain' who has just completed a fresh whitewash is saying my view is tinted? :)))

Oh the irony.

Big Mac said:
Oh and close your eyes sledger, I'm going to post something not 100% complimentary about Younis in the :moyo vs :yk thread
I'm sure it'll hold as much weight as most your arguments. Lets see, I wonder if down grading the T20 WC win will feature and maybe you'll throw in the dropped catches Moyo has had to withstand..?

Sorry if I've ruined your post.

saadjhussain said:
typical, didn't blame the batting once.

why will he? friendship club? Malik, Kamran, Misbah?

Until Malik is axed from the squad, same friendship club will keep rotating the next year without giving us any results.

Yusuf says "will try to play good cricket in ODI's as well"... :13:

Last edited:
WithLoveFromCanada said:
why will he? friendship club? Malik, Kamran, Misbah?

Until Malik is axed from the squad, same friendship club will keep rotating the next year without giving us any results.
the top 6 needs to be changed, it should be tried for 5 tests. i can guarantee we'd win at least 2 out of 6 tests in england

bantu said:

Pathetic stuff from Yousuf as usual..its so sad as how these great players are great players and when they don't perform as captain..they are severely downgraded..Yousuf should give up the captaincy to save himself from further embarrassment

bantu said:
Don't read to much into that, his command of the English language is not great.

mmkextreme_1 said:
Pathetic stuff from Yousuf as usual..its so sad as how these great players are great players and when they don't perform as captain..they are severely downgraded..Yousuf should give up the captaincy to save himself from further embarrassment

and also ODI spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back