Australia v Pakistan | 3rd test - 5th day | Hobart | 18/1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
germanboy said:
tu suddar ga aur pakistani ki taraf ho ga

That one is beyond me, what does it mean?

Manzoor gone thankfully, to the great Hauritz. Well played youngster. :younis

Now rip through em!

germanboy said:
yaar i wonder some of pakistani players in the dresing room have told him you cant draw it dont fight go and hit your 100
Thats not the way :moyo thinks, it shouldn't be the way anyone thinks.

Big Mac said:
You didn't see many Saqlain doosras did you?

bro whats with your rude attitude? first the 'orgasm' post and now this. i tried to ignore you but now your really pissing me off. you want me to bring you saqlains videos/interview where he talks about how it usually mainly goes straight on with alot of topspin or are you going to keep your frustrated attitude to yourself?

just show one of the drop from Kami and viewers will belive what you are saying!

Shezada said:
bro whats with your rude attitude? first the 'orgasm' post and now this. i tried to ignore you but now your really pissing me off. you want me to bring you saqlains videos/interview where he talks about how it usually mainly goes straight on with alot of topspin or are you going to keep your frustrated attitude to yourself?
No, he is right though Saqlain and Murali's doosras spun the most. Malik and Ajmal's mostly went straight on.

as Hauritz take the wicket so we might have to wait till the new ball will be taken

Haddin won't be talking to Akmal on the boundary again! :)))

Sledger said:
No, he is right though Saqlain and Murali's doosras spun the most. Malik and Ajmal's mostly went straight on.

maybe, but saqlain said himself it was mainly overspin he imparted on the ball. theres a 10 min video of him talking about it with NZ. and saqlain bowled them straight on too like ajmal or maliks at times. just depended on him

All left now is for the Fat Lady to sing the the OZ National Anthem :yk

That was a very poor shot by Gulchrist, getting excited by his abilities in the first innings.

Shezada said:

A) The 'orgasm' post wasn't me so if you're going to get your panties in a bunch like a little :yk make sure you have your facts straight. This is the first time I've replied to you, wasn't even rude so stop throwing your toys out of the pram.

B) Ask anyone here who ever saw Saqlain bowl if his doosra turned or not, again a case of getting your facts straight before running your mouth like a whiny brat

C) If you're going to be a complete clown and cry every time someone doesn't bow down and kiss your feet on the interwebs then you're going to get a lot more "rude attitude" in future from everybody :87:

Has anyone else noticed that one wicket has always brought [at least] 2 in this series when Pakistan are batting?

As i said earlier :aamir will score a breathtaking century :p

Big Mac said:
A) The 'orgasm' post wasn't me so if you're going to get your panties in a bunch like a little :yk make sure you have your facts straight. This is the first time I've replied to you, wasn't even rude so stop throwing your toys out of the pram.

B) Ask anyone here who ever saw Saqlain bowl if his doosra turned or not, again a case of getting your facts straight before running your mouth like a whiny brat

C) If you're going to be a complete clown and cry every time someone doesn't bow down and kiss your feet on the interwebs then you're going to get a lot more "rude attitude" in future from everybody :87:

Asif gets a promotion for his brilliant batting in the first innings. :))
Another tactical move by the tactical genius. :moyo

again after Lunch break we are loosing wickets.. i have no idea what coach and others have to say at Lunch

Aamer should try and bat 100 balls and then hand it to Danish, I hope he doesn't go for a random slog with the tail, keep yourself not out kid - always good for the average.

Sledger said:
Aamer should try and bat 100 balls and then hand it to Danish, I hope he doesn't go for a random slog with the tail, keep yourself not out kid - always good for the average.

tendulkar se to nahi mil kar aei?

Come on Aamir go for your shots now that there is nothing left in this match.

Big Mac said:

1. ok, so misunderstanding. stop making such a big thing out of it. you obviously sound like you have anger management issues from your posts. whether its cause you spend your whole life on this forum with 9k or so posts as you have no social life, or your parents beat you, dont take it out on me smartiepants, your just wasting your time. :)

2.Saqlain said HIMSELF in an interview that he mainly imparted overspin on it, theres videos of his doosra going straight on like hauritz just did AND videos of him turning it completely the other way. so get your facts straight before talking out of your big butt. maybe cut back on the big macs?

3. no ones crying, you sound like you are though in that post :)) :))) :))) :)))

well done, you failed.

saadjhussain said:
yeah the performance at sydney was great, any captain in the world would have been proud of that

Legend Captain.
Even better than the world cup winner Younus Khan!
Younus Khan can win a world cup and MoYo can get us a whitewash!

Bradman will score his maiden hundred here. :danish

(maiden hundred with the bat that is)

cricfan967 said:
Legend Captain.

20/20 fun cricket doesn't count as a world cup, Shoaib Malik nearly won one which shows how highly we should rate it

4 by Aamer, so will they get to 200? I'm not getting my hopes up.

Cannot wait for the ODI's. We never really had any chance in the test matches, but Pakistan did put up a good fight at times. It was entertaining to watch at least.
InshAlllah we will slaughter them in the ODI's and T20's. InshAllah

hahahahaha Kaneria auditioning for Dancing with the Stars

cricfan967 said:
Legend Captain.
win and loss in not yousuf's decision, it's up to allah. he had a dream in which he was told to go all defensive on day 4 :moyo :moyo :moyo

Big Mac said:
20/20 fun cricket doesn't count as a world cup, Shoaib Malik nearly won one which shows how highly we should rate it
Please don't tell me you're still in love with Yousuf. Some people are just unhelpable..

pakbl10 said:
Cannot wait for the ODI's. We never really had any chance in the test matches, but Pakistan did put up a good fight at times. It was entertaining to watch at least.
InshAlllah we will slaughter them in the ODI's and T20's. InshAllah

Yes with Yousuf as captain.

DUMBLESS CAPTAIN ZINDABAD :moyo :moyo :moyo :moyo :moyo

Even Ajmal looked a better bat than Danish is atm. :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back