Not open for further replies.

cricketpassion

T20I Debutant
Runs
Australia 519/8d & 219/5d

Pakistan 301 & 103/4 (34.2 ov)

Pakistan require another 335 runs with 6 wickets remaining

Can rain save us ?

The million dollar question - How is the weather looking at the moment?

Sohaib-789 said:
Overcast but no rain atm :|
Worst possible result then. :))
If that continues (though there are still a couple of hours), then the ball will swing more than yesterday and Aus will rap it up before lunch especially because they'll have one of Pakistan's most clueless players of swing bowling on show. :malik

Is the match starting 30 minutes earlier? I heard that was the case yesterday but it started regular time

Look like there will be no rain today

Good chance for Malik to score big and get some practice for ODi's.

Don't know, I also heard its starting half an hour earlier today.

12thMan said:
Is the match starting 30 minutes earlier? I heard that was the case yesterday but it started regular time
According to cricinfo it is starting half an hour early

Random Aussie said:
Finish them!!
What did Ponting do to cause this outburst? Was it early declaration or not sending Clarke at right batting order

12thMan said:
What did Ponting do to cause this outburst? Was it early declaration or not sending Clarke at right batting order

Nothing but would like to see us realy go for the kill this morning.

Let's do to Australia what they did to us at this very same ground a few years back. Perfectly set up for revenge.

We have our own Gulchrist.

Who's with me?

I'll get my coat.

lets go down fighting after all thats happened this series, its the least we deserve as fans, weev lost this series, we knew that a week ago, lets hope we get some entertainment on the last day of what has been a frustratingly emotional series, pakistan to get 350 ne 1?

RexRex said:
Excited to see Tendulkar notch up another ton , is it ?

Good one............. ;-) but lets see what ishant & sree can do

Last edited:
Overcast conditions. This game shuld be over before lunch.

The good news is the covers are off, the roller is on the pitch and there is no imediate sign of rain - Cricinfo.

Lets hope we don't see :malik in whites again unless its in Sunday league games on the village green.

if ne1 cares, malik is out
We Dont like cricket.... Oh no.... WE LOVE IT
is it balls we love it, not rite now we dont

Everyone knows they'll pick Malik again for England, thats the sad part.. :(

Tony greig, who the hell is "Khumran Akhmal" heez got a bit too much phlegm goin there

So now Pakistan saying we've got enough of your batsmen in form, lets give Siddle a few presents before rain stops us! :D

If Misbah, Malik, Iqbal, and Farhat are dropped from future Test series then this series won;t be so bad after all.

What's up with these pronunciations by Grieg - Kumran Akhmal!

This doens't even look like the same track as 2nd and 3rd day.

bilal said:
Tony greig, who the hell is "Khumran Akhmal" heez got a bit too much phlegm goin there
YES, just thank your lucky stars MiSHbah isn't playing. The ironic think is, once Greig has to use a little bit of phlegm he just says Imrun Kaan.

What memories? LOL, he's had one good innings in test cricket. :|

WithLoveFromCanada said:
WS how are you :)

yeah now he will have all the time to drink lassi at his home in sialkot.
well this match is gone. let's concentrate on ODI:)

Sledger said:
What memories? LOL, he's had one good innings in test cricket. :|

memories are memories, good or bad doesnt matter. the fact that 14 crore nation is cursing him is a memory in itself.

malik is on a plane back to pakistan..........inside (mafia) sources

So you were thanking him for bad memories? Bit strange.

insaaniyat said:
well this match is gone. let's concentrate on ODI:)

dont worry my friend we will lose them 4-1.

we always manage to win one ODI against Australia and have youtube videos no matter how badly we get thrased in test series.

gollumbird said:
What's up with these pronunciations by Grieg - Kumran Akhmal!

He is trying to impress his OZs commentators that he has been practicing proper pronounciations. Tony has been learning wrong Urdu/Hindi in ICL. He thinks AKQMAL is the right way to pronounce Akmal. Probably because Khalid and Khalid were really KQhalid and KQlail....Q is khee sound.

Another day he was trying to impress with his knowledge from ICL and telling that Gharam Pani means tea...so it was Gharam Pani time.

Blind leading blind..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back