Australia v Pakistan | 3rd test - 5th day | Hobart | 18/1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
bantu said:
This. You havent been reading the posts by indian posters throughout the series ?!
I will be happy for pakistan and also for India ( less points for aussies)
Come on pak.......
mate . i am not pointing anyone. there are millions of people except u.

Eagle_Eye said:
Khurram can teach Akmal (Kamran) a bit about staying the crease in these situations... anyone remembers Kamran dancing down to hit a wild hit over the top but only to be stumped

i rememberr misbah doing that vs NZ lol

you might be thinking new ball is a problem i would say new ball might be easy to play in this pitch where is no bounce

Only 6 pages?
We had that much before the match even started in the 1st and 2nd test..

bantu said:
:20: ................. :70:
Anyways Manzoor for president

Well I want India to win... by the end of 2010 we could be the bottom team in the lCC rankings... Bangldesh - Pakistan game would be very close and dare I say they might even beat us and quite comfortable at that. Maybe thats whats needed for people to realise what has to be done to produce a decent batting 11.

cricfan967 said:
Only 6 pages?
We had that much before the match even started in the 1st and 2nd test..

Not many people online perhaps.

Eagle_Eye said:
Well I want India to win... by the end of 2010 we could be the bottom team in the lCC rankings... Bangldesh - Pakistan game would be very close and dare I say they might even beat us and quite comfortable at that. Maybe thats whats needed for people to realise what has to be done to produce a decent batting 11.

You guys dont need complete overhaul.....
Consistent openers and one middle order batsman will do

Manzoor looks more confident as the game goes on ... and he's not shying Aamer from the strike too.

genghis81 said:
Manzoor looks more confident as the game goes on ... and he's not shying Aamer from the strike too.

He has to. Its only 6 down and we have a long day ahead.

Eagle_Eye said:
oh, u are veryyyyy pessimistic. don't worry about result, just hope for best and stand by pakistan through thich and thin. ALLAH has blessed us with pakistan, so please be positive, good time will come soon INSHAALLAH :)

Random Aussie said:
Accha, koi nai khabar?

Time for a freaking wicket boys....

You guys are seriously missing express pace. Brett Lee would have been useful here.

Yaser said:
u r a member tho ? just thought you were, as you're quite popular on there. and of the better indians on here :)

Yes I am a member.......Thanks........

India has Pandey... Kohli... Raina... and others that I not know of... who genuinly look that part. Whereas we have people like Ahmed Shehzad who was out second ball against PNG!

yaar gollumbird and all other members yeh M.Johnson ko le kar aya hai.. iska kya matlab huwa?

new ball yeh karwata hai siddle aur bollinger se aur sirf 3 overs pehle yeh Johnson ko le kar aya hai is ka matlab ke yeh abhi new ball lene ke mood main nahi hai foran?

Last edited:
When did Hauritz bowl a doosra - to who?
I thought it was an illegal delivery in Aus, no ball.

germanboy said:
yaar gollumbird and all other members yeh M.Johnson ko le kar aya hai.. iska kya matlab huwa?

new ball yeh karwata hai siddle aur bollinger se aur sirf 3 over pehle yeh Johnson ko le kar aya hai is ka matlab ke yeh abhi new ball lene ke mood main nahi hai foran?

MJ is not a new ball bowler. It will be Bolinger and Siddle.

Sledger said:

was just a top spinner

Win or lose, 100 or no hundred, Manzoor can leave with his head held high.

Khurram walking off and taking pakistan chances with him (Allah bachale akhri test main hame Amin)

What an inning from him. Finally lost his concentration...probably looking for 100

Excellent knock, not good enough in the end though, theres the whitewash.

Sledger said:

to khurram, according to commentators, it was a doosra.its like saqlains; mainly just goes straight on

We can't expect Gulchrist to do anything, he's made all his runs for this game in the first innings.

Fighting knock, a personal milestone. But that's all it will be in the end.

sali said:
What an inning from him. Finally lost his concentration...probably looking for 100

yaar i wonder some of pakistani players in the dresing room have told him you cant draw it dont fight go and hit your 100

Shezada said:
to khurram, according to commentators, it was a doosra.its like saqlains; mainly just goes straight on

You didn't see many Saqlain doosras did you?

Saqlain was teaching him how to bowl the doosra during the ashes in England and he said he could do it but couldn't control it so I wouldn't be that surprised if he bowled it.

Highest number of balls batted by KM in an innings among Pak batsmen in this test;
Code:
[B]Batsmen	      Innings	Balls[/B]
Khurram		2	239
Salman		1	234
Malik		1	144
Aamer		2	 83*
Farhat		1	 68
Gul		1	 56
Asif		1	 52
Malik		2	 34
Farhat		2	 31
Yousaf		2	 28
Sarfraz		2	 27
Yousaf		1	 24
Aamer		1	 19
Danish		1	 16
Salman		2	 16
Akmal		2	 15
Akmal		1	 13
Sarfraz		1	  6
Khurram		1	  4
Gul             2         1*

Sledger said:
We can't expect Gulchrist to do anything, he's made all his runs for this game in the first innings.

are nahi yaar
Glichstist will play good and dont forget BRADMAN Asif still to come yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back