England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 2 : Session 2 | Edgbaston | 07/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on wether Malik or Gul will be able to bat?

Azhar is fighting it out to get a pair. I think he deserves one

I really feel sorry for thses cricket ground, 2-3 days of lost revenue thanks to our batsman

9 overs gone and only scored 8 runs, this is just BS!!

What is this swing?????????????

I mean even spinners won't turn that much what Jimmy is doing. Amazing.

Seam position from Anderson is perfect!

Sun is out and the ball is doing a great deal for Anderson still!

Anyone know what the record for maximum maidens in a test match - England probably have a chance to break it here.

I think our batsmen have taken Asif gems of letting the ball go until it appears the size of a basketball....:asif

AHAH Ali cant take it anymore

Now he's coming down the ground for his dot balls.

Azhar Ali is seriously painful to watch. I would not have in my club team he is that bad

Azhar finally off the mark and England are running scared

This is why I love Afridi, he would have got out by now but the score would be 40/1.

AHAHHAAH Azhar Ali provides better comedy than Dane Cook on his best day

the thing is they are ready to defend even before the ball is bowled.

so if its short and wide they are confused in no positino to play the cut

Azhar Ali has now justified his selection by making a run...in for another couple o tests

Finn is coming onto bowl, not looking forward to him bowling...

What is this swing?????????????

I mean even spinners won't turn that much what Jimmy is doing. Amazing.

lol.

Anderson has always been a big swinger of the ball in these conditions. Humidity is the main reason behind it. That wrist bandage seems to be helping him, not that it is illegal.

That one would have been cut for 4 had it been a non ***** batsman

I just cant get over the fact how phatoo these guys are

I mean why would you not cut that for four. Wide outside off begging to be hit.

Btw the dropped catches cost Pakistan 129 runs for those did not know..

Rameez ia saying Azhar is strong backfoot player. I reckon he is feetless player. Never saw him cut or pull

Boycott worked out that if Pakistan had held on to all their chances Eng would be all out for 122

Malik didnt take the field all day today did he? SO it means that he cant bat before probably No.9 or 10 then...right?!

England dont know whether Azhar can bat or not as he hasn't attempted any shots yet.

Mannn...if someone like Sehwag or Afridi was on strike, he would have demolished Finn by now and wiped that little smirk off his face

Azhaq ali survives thanks to the review system. Commentators saying there is too much movement for bowlers, however better body language and tactics from pakistani batsmen would certainly make contest worth watching.

Innings defeat still on the card, only miracle can savepakistan. Why could'nt hasan raza, asim kamal and fawad alam not be even as many chances as malik, azhar and amin if not yousaf and younis ???

Hasan raza, asim akmal and fawad alam have the right temperament and technique for test cricket and their performances against top sides prove they should have been part of test side but present and previous PCB administrations have ruined pakistan cricket.

Our present lot of batsmen are playing with too much fear ! Every ball looks like getting a wicket !

This is terribly sickening and frustrating to watch !

Last edited:
Azhar Ali really needs to go back to FC cricket. The guy cannot play the short ball to save his life

I Think this Pakistani Players forgot how to score Runs... They need some Energy Drink...

thats one rule i hate about cricket if a player gets injured some one should be able to replace him like football so wahab riaz should be able to bat and bowl for gul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back