England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 2 : Session 2 | Edgbaston | 07/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet 20,000 dolelrs i could have caught all those balls that have been dropped maybe accept the zulqarnain drops

that's a rare sight...into double figures with only one down...and while I type this Azhar Ali is providing more comedy by coming down the track to completely miss it...

Azhar complaining that he cant see the bowl out there, btw the sun is shining...

I want to slap Mohsin Khan for selecting this guy. I mean what did he see. He is not a top performer in FC, obviusly is talentless, I mean does he compromising pictures of Mohsin Khan or what?

I thought Azhar was known for his temperament - charging Broad might not be showing temperament. He is being exposed big time by the english bowlers

Wow Partnership of 10 runs - Congrats PP members... This is overwhelming! Fantastic strokes they have played - especially azhar ali.

I want to slap Mohsin Khan for selecting this guy. I mean what did he see. He is not a top performer in FC, obviusly is talentless, I mean does he compromising pictures of Mohsin Khan or what?

Stop whinging and back the players in the team...DRAMA QUEEN!!

Hi my name is Azhar Ali, favorite shot anywhere for a dot:aali

I don't get it...how does Azhar Ali manage other everyday things without a spine...

A poster on Cricinfo

And here's the marsupially-named Wombat: "Have Pakistan been hired by the IPL to show to the world how terrible test cricket is and that we should all be watching 2020 instead? This is increbubly dull to watch, now I know how my dad felt when he went to watch Boycott bat at Headingley in the 70s."

The other thing I have noticed is that both Farhat and Ali are bad with balls down the leg side - it is a ball that any have decent batsmen can put away. They almost always seem to miss the flick.

WE REALLY NEED experience players like YOUNIS,YOUSUF,ASIM KAMAL ,TAUFEEQ UMER ALL TEST PLAYERS

i think ramiz should be the chief selector or coach or something he has very good ideas and he understands the game

Azhar Ali is playing really poorly out there. Painful.

Azhar has faced 28 balls and scored just 1 run...he is a pure test batsman..

4 to Azher. Bad ball but will do his confidence a world of good.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 44444444444444 azhar aliiiiiiiiiiii wohoooooooooooooooooooo

You can all keep crying, I'm enjoying this. Come on Azhar, score the slowest test century of all time.

guys come on......bat well...

but i dont know what azhar ali is doing....he really seems to be a pakistani version of
Akash Chopra...

All you can hear now is the drunk Englsih hooligans in the crowd..

2 fours in 2 overs??

Is it really pakistan batting?

the problem with our planning is that either everyone hits out or everyone blocks. why not let players like azhar block and let the ones like jr hit out? come up with a good well balanced plan.

If Azhar Ali gets past 50 in this innings, I will cut my shoulder length hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back