England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 2 : Session 2 | Edgbaston | 07/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not watching the game, but are our players not learning from KP, to bat out of the crease and stepping forward to negate the swing, take some badges of honor you P***ys and dont be affraid of the ball.

good point, no movement from our batsmen to negotiate the swing. Both peterson and collingwood move outside off to kill the swing.

We lost a good opener by making him big.........Captaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....Big Mistake by the team management...

ugh we have 17 more overs to survive today...match could well be over today

short and wide that should have been crashed for 4 but over batsmen let if go through again.

In a way its good if our top order fails again, atleast then all of them might be dropped

Had it been our bowler, Butt would still be there as we would have dropped the catch

sack waqar younis while you're at it, if he's instructed them to play like this.

All very well demanding the batsmen play some shots but first you need the bowler to give a ball to hit

comeon flick that ball for a single. this is seriously bad batting

What I don't get is...it's COMMON fuggin sense man...even a complete handicapped RETARD would know that defending is not the way to go, might as well play your shots, get some runs, put the bowlers under pressure, and get more runs...

I think he is not Master of leaving cricket balls..i think he must be closing to submitting his PhD thesis...how to leave cricket balls and get out after exactly leaving 40 balls...Azhar ali zinda abad..We are proud of you b/c u are young Pakistani batsmen....u r playing in place of YK...Zindabad

Azhar ali MUST hit the bad balls and get himself some confidence. Just clear his head.

Will pakistan go into lead ?

If they can survive until 30 overs with less than 5 down ,then maybe. Losing less than an innings defeat would be a decent effort from here. Malik is injured, not sure if he will bat.

seriously yar .. these are "darpok" players ... dil nahi inmay.... freaking sissies

Azhar Ali reminds me of Hafeez a walking wicket!

The last bowl should've been driven for four!

Azhar Ali has to be the biggest parchi selection ever.

Wait you can say that for all of them

well well!! couple of 4s here and there. may be that will help

Pakistani batsmen need to negate the seam and swing by coming down the wicket few steps and playing aggressively.

Damn anderson bowling dangerous banana swing, May ALLAH help us !

Azhar Ali was right to review, well done, hes learning

Azhar get off the mark, 21 minutes in the crease without a run..

Azhar gets a short reprieve. he will get out soon anyways!

We should get angry and play with passion. Play aggressive

Geez cant belive their approach does not change even after the 72 all out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back