India (376 & 287/4d) crush Bangladesh (149 & 234) in 1st Test by 280 runs, taking 1-0 lead in 2-Test match series

not in sena no. mush cant play pace and bounce.

vs spin i pick mushy
vs swing i dont know. virat is very bad vs swing too.
mush i have no idea how he plays vs swing.

virat is finished anyway. he should quit tests.
Then not an equal trade, VK is done I agreed, but no one in BD line up I would trade for- like for like.

Mushfiqs on his last legs as well. Played some gem innings in the past and was good in the last tours, but VK hasnt devalued that much to trade with Mushfiq.

india wont have shami and umesh who have incredible records in india.
but india have the deadly bumrah, akashdeep
siraj is hit or miss

Then not an equal trade, VK is done I agreed, but no one in BD line up I would trade for- like for like.

Mushfiqs on his last legs as well. Played some gem innings in the past and was good in the last tours, but VK hasnt devalued that much to trade with Mushfiq.
not even liton?

Well, as expected the lower order and all rounders bailing out in yet another Test match.

Shame on BCCi, selectors and the reputed batsmen. The only thing they offer is their batting and they totally suck at it.

Loserish attitude from Bangladesh.

They're waiting for things to happen and are just going through the motions instead of trying to get these two out by building up some pressure. They may have a good bowling attack now but you also need the mentality and the temperament to succeed in test cricket consistently.
Ashwin derailed their plans with counterattacking game. Also they stupidly used only 4 bowlers for 52 overs. All 4 exhausted quickly. So they ended up with 3 tired fast bowelrs and MEhidy.

not even liton?
Has to be a like for like trade. VK doesnt keep. No use trading oranges with apples. Bring Litton in and you suddenly got 3 WK in starting XI and Jurel in the reserves.

On a like for like Liton for Rahul.

Had this been a odi or t20, Bangladesh would have been the favorites. This is why test cricket is the real deal. Looks like they ran out of gas. Weather is a foolish excuse. Bangladesh is not some Switzerland, the climate there also is tropical and humid.

Had this been a odi or t20, Bangladesh would have been the favorites. This is why test cricket is the real deal. Looks like they ran out of gas. Weather is a foolish excuse. Bangladesh is not some Switzerland, the climate there also is tropical and humid.
tbf south india especially chennai and hyderabad etc are extremely hot

BD need to watch and learn, this is very much a batting pitch and must aim to put big runs on the board. See of the new ball and there's bucketload of runs to be made.

tbf south india especially chennai and hyderabad etc are extremely hot
Chennai and Hyderabad climates are apples to oranges bro. Chennai is near the sea, Hyderabad is landlocked. Hyderabad, Pune, Bengaluru have different climates that’s what makes it attractive for people to settle there. Chennai weather is more humid. Just because they are in south doesn’t mean they are next door to each other.

Bangladesh got lucky with early morning moisture in the pitch and overcast conditions. The last time I have seen Chennai pitch so green was during Aane do series

BD started so well. But India recovered so well with this partnership. Shanot over done it with pacers, forgot that they get tired with long spells, needed to bring Shakib in earlier, plus over rate is so behind. Needed to keep pacer little more fresh towards the end! Having said that Shakib has been bowling pies this match. Taijul is consistent in the right areas! Him or Naeem Hasan must come in for Shakib if he fails with the bat again

Chennai and Hyderabad climates are apples to oranges bro. Chennai is near the sea, Hyderabad is landlocked. Hyderabad, Pune, Bengaluru have different climates that’s what makes it attractive for people to settle there. Chennai weather is more humid. Just because they are in south doesn’t mean they are next door to each other.
Chennai is literal hell on earth weather!

Why give so many overs to your express pacer? Captain of Bangladesh is a fool

Bangladesh got lucky with early morning moisture in the pitch and overcast conditions. The last time I have seen Chennai pitch so green was during Aane do series
pitch gone better for batting now. So India lower order is lucky?

BD pacers look exhausted. Shakib needs to bowl more. 6 overs is not enough for a spinner.

pitch gone better for batting now. So India lower order is lucky?
Or BD opening bowlers were lucky when the pitch had moisture and bite in it.

I think morning was factor of good bowling, bite in the pitch and loose shots.

Afternoon has been pitch easing out, tired bowlers and batters applying themselves.

One makes their own luck

BD pacers look exhausted. Shakib needs to bowl more. 6 overs is not enough for a spinner.
Extremely exhausted thanks to the daft captaincy on a hot and humid location over bowling pacers and bringing in Shakib in the 52nd over. Plus the pitch has become good for batting now

I hope not. Want BCB to keep Nahid away from IPL. Need to protect the youngster from t20 leagues.

Aussies pay big money for their players to stay away from IPL or they have ashes that is the most imperant thing for them. Nahid only usp is pace. If he becomes a 135k
Pacer with skills in a few years, that will reduce his money making potential. Let’s see.

This pitch will be a batting paradise for the next 2 days.

I expecting BD to bat well too.👍

This pitch will be a batting paradise for the next 2 days.

I expecting BD to bat well too.👍
Have you seen our Batsman? we have Lord shanto, Sir litton the 2nd coming of ashraful(sleeper after one good innings), Shakib the cant get a run even if my life depends on that

IPL contact based on what? pace only? even Umraan cant get any IPL team now and he is 5k faster than nahid.
Umran is one dimensional. Nahid is showing red ball skills + pace. I am not saying IPL teams will break the bank for him but always no harm having a 145 pacer on the bench.

I am awaiting Kumble commentory once Kohli retires. Ganguly yeah should have been there, but dunno if he only comes for Eng/OZ series only. I lke Ganguly the way he trolls and nothing much to troll here- Tamims likeable and Athar is just boring.
I find Athar to be egregious. Worst commentator in the world. If he was boring he might be tolerable.

The worse part they are scoring rungs at fast speed. BD spinners haven’t helped at all. Shakib bowled pies. No control whatsoever. Taijul must be in he can bowl long spells to give pacers a breather, even Naeem Hasan who needs chance offers something different much taller offie. Shakib must be dropped if he fails with the bat, period.

Yeah, you have NO idea what you are talking about.
Last time I went to both places it was extremely hot. Well chennai felt hotter but hyderabad wasn't exactly a paradise either. It was still quite hot there too.

A reason why i asked whether BD bowlers could reverse was precisely for this. Anderson was able to reverse the ball when he was here. Just that India negotiated.

Last time I went to both places it was extremely hot. Well chennai felt hotter but hyderabad wasn't exactly a paradise either. It was still quite hot there too.
I went to Jammu in summer, it was extremely hot there also and if I have to pick Delhi or Chennai weather in summer, I would say it would be a tie. Pretty much the case anywhere in India expect maybe Kashmir valley or Ladakh

Umran is one dimensional. Nahid is showing red ball skills + pace. I am not saying IPL teams will break the bank for him but always no harm having a 145 pacer on the bench.
I for one wouldn't mind the kid sharing dressing room with great players in IPL. but for performance I am not sure he can do anything in T20 ATM

A reason why i asked whether BD bowlers could reverse was precisely for this. Anderson was able to reverse the ball when he was here. Just that India negotiated.
I don’t think there is anyone with the skills of Anderson in Bangladesh team to be honest.

Ashwin has all the time in the world to get to his 100. Hope Jadeja doesn't do anything stupid here.

Bangladesh is missed golden apportunity to bundled out india around 200 .

They will not get another apportunity to reduce India 144-6 in india.

Mehidy and Shakib I rate them both as world class spinners given the scarcity of quality spinners in world cricket. They are looking so ordinary here that it concerns me how effective Ash and Jadeja will be with the ball.

I went to Jammu in summer, it was extremely hot there also and if I have to pick Delhi or Chennai weather in summer, I would say it would be a tie. Pretty much the case anywhere in India expect maybe Kashmir valley or Ladakh
But chennai is hot throughout the year lol

Bangladesh is missed golden apportunity to bundled out india around 200 .

They will not get another apportunity to reduce India 144-6 in india.
India avenging Pak brothers, making BD feel what its like to get big partnership after 6 early wickets

The whole of subcontinent is hot except mountains. That says nothing. Hyderabad and Chennai have very different weather. Hyderabad is also closer to Bangalore when it comes to weather, drier and relatively cooler because of their elevation. Same for Pune.

Bangladesh needed to get India out under 250 for any chances to win the game. Especially when having them 6 down for less than 160!

Mehidy and Shakib I rate them both as world class spinners given the scarcity of quality spinners in world cricket. They are looking so ordinary here that it concerns me how effective Ash and Jadeja will be with the ball.
Meraz requires rank turners or fault from batsman tbh. and shakib is searching himself after his eye condition

I don't understand this obsession qith rohit and kohli, their clearly finished yet some people like @jnaveen1980 wish to take them vs Classic Australia, Do you expect jadeja and R ashwin to save you everytime against Lee, Mcgrath or Warne?

Yes the pitch has eased out, much easier to bat now. But Shakibs pie bowling literally tossing them up like no care in the world, he has no control! Looks absolutely ordinary here.

Difference between Pak and other nations: The depth in their batting. Pak is heavily dependant on top order in all formats.

Brilliant effort from Ash and Jadu.

I don't understand this obsession qith rohit and kohli, their clearly finished yet some people like @jnaveen1980 wish to take them vs Classic Australia, Do you expect jadeja and R ashwin to save you everytime against Lee, Mcgrath or Warne?
India is not a batting team these days. Bowling team which is why they win more matches. Back then we could only draw matches.

Back