National T20 Cup | Day 7 | 17 Nov, 2017 | Lahore W v FATA, Karachi W v Rawalpindi | Match Thread

giri26

T20I Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
Lahore W v FATA (09:30 local | 04:30 GMT | 15:30 AEDT | 15:00 ACDT | 12:30 AWST)

Lahore W Squad: Aamer Yamin, Amad Butt, Asif Ali, Asif Zakir, Azhar Ali, Bilal Asif, Ehsan Adil, Hasan Qadeer, Kamran Akmal †, Mohammad Irfan(5), Raza Ali Dar, Salman Butt (c), Sami Aslam, Umaid Asif, Umar Akmal, Wahab Riaz

FATA Squad: Ahmed Jamal, Asif Afridi, Awais Zia, Bilawal Bhatti, Hammad Azam (c), Irfan Rasheed, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Naeem, Mukhtar Ahmed, Nabi Gul, Naved Malik, Rehan Afridi †, Sameen Gul, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar, Usama Mir

Karachi W v Rawalpindi (Day/Night 16:00 local | 11:00 GMT | 22:00 AEDT | 21:30 ACDT | 19:00 AWST)

Karachi W Squad: Abrar Ahmed, Akbar-ur-Rehman, Anwar Ali, Asad Shafiq, Azam Hussain, Danish Aziz, Haris Sohail, Jaahid Ali, Khurram Manzoor, Mir Hamza, Rumman Raees, Sarfraz Ahmed (c) †, Shahid Yousuf, Tabish Khan, Zulfiqar Babar

Rawalpindi Squad: Adnan Ghaus, Ahsan Ali, Fawad Alam, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Abbas, Mohammad Asghar, Mohammad Irfan(4), Mohammad Nawaz(3), Nasir Nawaz, Rameez Aziz, Shadab Khan, Sohail Tanvir, Umair Masood †, Umar Amin (c), Zain Abbas

first Wahab droped the catch . and now Salman BUt

umaid Asif is a very good Bowler. All Bowlers are Going for sixers and he gave only 8 runs in 2 overs . 2 catches Droped on his bowling and after that he got the Wicket of Mukhtar

A good game FATA fought well or have to say Hammad Azam almost fought single-handedly after he lost Sohail Akhtar.
Wrong ploy to change opening order of making Naveed Malik open instead of Awais Zia, could'nt do much. Mukhtar again started well but was unlucky to got out early. Mukhtar has been consistent and had a superb strike rate kickstarting a humongous chase of 213 in a valiant manner.
Sohail Akhtar did well but was kinda disappointing where he was'nt able to connect against length bowling of Yamin, got out on a soft dismissal.
Then came the worst player of this tournament, Asif Afridi. He gave away 24 runs in one over he bowledand batted pathetically with no intention of fighting for his side, piled extra pressure on Hammad to do most of the hitting himself which he did but could'nt survive for long. Match ka mujrim.

Umpiring again worst ever, handing over creepy lbw decision against Irfan [bowling of Wahab] going well down leg not hitting the stumps, umpire was either zameer haider or Haroon rasheed's brother Tahir Rasheed ,[yeah nepotism exists in umpiring also]
Wahab Riaz is the only player in this side who is in the current Pakistan team squad and he dropped 2 easy catches, proving the world he is worst even on domestic standards also. Something embarassing to watch. Bowls wide full tosses on 5th-6th stump line, one player can do Stephen Smith and easily destroy his bowling but no one attempted.

Umar Akmal played another superb innings of 1 off 3 balls, changing his batting position to his natural 2 down with a good start Umar Akmal still failed.

Sohail Tanvir bowling to Khurram Manzoor and Asad Shafiq. It doesn't get much better than this. :rahat1

Asad shafiq made 72 off 49 balls SR of 146.93. Way better than the overhyped failure umar akmal in this series.

All the hype that Nasir Nawaz got yesterday and today he is gone for 1.

So happy that Umar Akmal failed yet again, bit annoyed that Kami and Butt got good scores. Amin again got a start he is having an excellent tournament. Now Pindi have Iftikhar Ahmed and Fawad Alam batting for them.. I hear they are two young talented lads, we should prepare them for the future :ashwin

So happy that Umar Akmal failed yet again, bit annoyed that Kami and Butt got good scores. Amin again got a start he is having an excellent tournament. Now Pindi have Iftikhar Ahmed and Fawad Alam batting for them.. I hear they are two young talented lads, we should prepare them for the future :ashwin

one youngster named asad shafique scored fluently today
should be selected in all formats
if possible he could be goodcaptaincy candidate

Umair masood was awesome with his shots down the ground. One for the future but shouldn't bat at 9 after tanvir saheb

Karachi Whites v Rawalpindi, A good match to miss . Followed it bit on cricinfo and glad did'nt waste my time watching it. Unlike FATA or Faisalabad teams, there is no one to look forward to. Watched Rawalpindi match yesterday and knew they would never be able to compete with a good fielding unit, and thats what happened. Karachi Whites is'nt worth watching either but much better fielding unit with a captain who employs the best strategy to get the best out of the bowlers and fielders.
Unfortunately no standout innings there, Nasir Nawaz who showed some promise last night got out on the in-swinging ball of Rumman Raees coming into his body, provided a huge gap for the ball to pass through hit. His bat was nowhere near it. Umar Amin feasted on the spinner Babar and Tabish Khan, trying to drive scooped a half-volley of Anwar Ali up in the air for an easy catch for mid-wicket fielder. Their better performer with the bat Irfan Jr. is again playing on 9th position. All in all an expected result for Rawalpindi.

anyone got a scorecard link

the new crinco website is awful, impossible to navigate

Oh so I am not the only one who dislike it. Their previous update was bad and the latest is just awful. Used to be so good some years ago.

Oh so I am not the only one who dislike it. Their previous update was bad and the latest is just awful. Used to be so good some years ago.

When they changed it even George Dobell was bashing it on Twitter

Reading posts like this fills me with joy thag people like you ain’t anywhere near Pakistan cricket setup.

Reading posts like this fills me with joy thag people like you ain’t anywhere near Pakistan cricket setup.

I'm sorry my sarcasm is too advanced for your mind to decipher.

I'm sorry my sarcasm is too advanced for your mind to decipher.

Firstly sarcasm can’t be decoded though text without previous data to compare it, too decide if it’s sarfasm or not. Secondly the brain deciphers encryption not the mind. Try again.

Back