Status
Not open for further replies.

On_the_up

ODI Debutant
Runs
Around half an hour to go match situation thus far:

New Zealand 279
India 29-0

After the great day of test match cricket yesterday, where New Zealand recovered from 60-6 to post a more than decent score. Sehwag will be looking to continue where he left off, but there might be a bit of assistance for the seamers in the morning session. Likely to be another exciting day.

It wouldn't surprise me if the best opening partnership in the world batted NZ out of the match.

pitch must have sweated and there should be some juice straight away for NZ bowlers.

Good, let's see how we do now.

The different pitch background from the yesterday compared to today. That's weird

Last edited:
Sehwag has scored 21 runs in 20 balls. So, he will always be in ODI mode irrespective of the format?

Rahul is next batsman in,

Time for real black coffee!

Thanks Gambhir for ruining my night had just settled down on my sofa with cup of tea and somosas to watch sehwag bat.

My worst nightmare has come truue Dravid at the crease, I am officially switching off the match for the next 5 hours.....

Like yesterday, the ball is doing a bit in the morning session, batsman getting beaten by the odd one.

Ghambir walks down the pitch and strokes it through midwkt for 4, nice shot

Dravid hit around the shoulder trying to get of the way of Mills's short ball. didn't play that well.

sometimes for good health...we eat bitter medicines.....in the same way...rahul dravid...makes this indian team healthier...with guys like sehwag in the team.

Last edited:
adeelakram76 said:
pitch seems very flat. its very hard to get any FTB out on this wicket.
:13: Somehow this pitch will get green in third inning
and then cows will be called so they can eat the grass because pitch has to be flat when Indians bat

L.O.L

The pitch is bouncy fast. Good advantage for fast bowlers. It's just New Zealand bowlers aren't able to generate some swing. They aren't talented like Mohammad Asif

wanted_desi said:
and then cows will be called so they can eat the grass because pitch has to be flat when Indians bat
:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

Ghambir is now at average of 50 (50.21). He will just need another 40-50 runs (my guess) to stay there if he gets out this innings

BCCI failed to brief Franklin though........... He needs to be disciplined..............

Whenever Rahul bats, he always looks like he is about to cry. Seriously, what is up with that? LOL

Good start from Indian openers.

wanted_desi said:

Ignore that blockhead. He is an indian masquerading as Pakistan fan. I know who that idiot is.

IronMan2009 said:
Ignore that blockhead. He is an indian masquerading as Pakistan fan. I know who that idiot is.
Two Indians arguing ... I like that because they are great at it :wasim

India should get a huge victory here. They just need to survive for 3 more sessions for it.

checkers.llvllaster said:
Actually, it's Gambhir's wicket, which is vital at this point. If Dravid loses his wicket here, it's India's advantage :))

They just need to sledge Gamby, he will get fired up and hit one of them, cop a suspension for a couple of matches and away they go.

Wasit Jaffer back into the side!

And O'Brien bowls Dravid for 66.

Then Flynn drops Tendulkar :pissed:

3/183, one more wicket and we are into the tail!

This strategy of playing out the remaining 23 overs without scoring any runs seem flat out dangerous to me, a wicket is bound to fall when you go so long without scoring any runs.. To Laxman's credit he is atleast edging a few balls to the boundary...

Romali_rotti said:
This strategy of playing out the remaining 23 overs without scoring any runs seem flat out dangerous to me, a wicket is bound to fall when you go so long without scoring any runs.. To Laxman's credit he is atleast edging a few balls to the boundary...

:)) I think they have decided they want to be 3 down at stumps, regardless of runs.

World best batting lineup is struggling to score more than 2 runs per over against pathetic NZ attack. What wud have happened if they had to play against top class teams like australia, sa or pak?

adeelakram76 said:
World best batting lineup is struggling to score more than 2 runs per over against pathetic NZ attack. What wud have happened if they had to play against top class teams like australia, sa or pak?

Won, draw, won.

India crawling towards the NZ total.

3/237, scoring at about 1.5 an over the rockstars are rocking the crowd.

16 overs left, new ball due now.

Mansoor_Ahmed said:
Whats the attraction for yuvi?...it looks like you are orgasmic about it.

Long story, I used to pick on him for being hopeless eg last summer.

Then he got better but the name stuck for me. So the YUVI it is.

Stumps. India in command.

India have crawled today interms of batting but have batted themselves into a very strong postion in the game!

India is in a strong position. this is test cricket and at times you have to play slow and protect your wicket. good day for the indians.

good, classical test match batting from us.

Now if Tendulkar can get a big one and the rest chip in, we'll be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back