Pak Vs SA: Test 3: Day 2: Score Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
great fight back. Asif will have learn how to bowl to tail.

I can blame dyslexia and english being my second language for that ....what do you blame for such a ignorantand stupid statement such as "south africans are the biggest cheaters" when you are world famous for it ?

if you want to debate that...open a forum..i'll be happy to "point out" the facts ....

Both openers are struggling, especially Hafeez.

However if they can bat to lunch (25 mins), gives us a good platform.

Hafeez's footwork looks abysmal

1.1 Steyn to Imran Farhat, no run, Wide of the off stump and Imran Farhat slashes it wildly outside off stump. It's cause his downfall on umpteen ocassions but he's going to live by the sword anyway. Luckily he misses and the ball soars to the keeper

They should just off load this uneducated rat.

My money is on YK seeing out the last ball of this Ntini over...

I hope we can get to 26 without lossing 2 wickets, but maybe its wishful thinking

saffer said:
I can blame dyslexia and english being my second language for that ....what do you blame for such a ignorantand stupid statement such as "south africans are the biggest cheaters" when you are world famous for it ?

if you want to debate that...open a forum..i'll be happy to "point out" the facts ....

Come on Saffer mate, no need to get so upset.

I think Pak fans respect the SA team, they are a hard working side.

saffer said:

well then you should take TOFEL..............it will help you . :))) :))

pak4life said:
use your front foot!

Someone needs to use their front foot with a big boot attached at the end to kick him up the back side and get some sense.

4-0 (somehow) after 2.

Three times in this South African season, sides have chased successfully in the 4th innings - South Africa at Cape Town against India, and at Centurion against Pakistan, and Pakistan at Port Elizabeth.

Perhaps a 4th innings failure is due?

Heart in the mouth time.

I can barely watch this.

Beautiful textbook straight drive there. About half a second too late and down the wrong line, otherwise perfect.

AWAN IN A MILLION said:
1.1 Steyn to Imran Farhat, no run, Wide of the off stump and Imran Farhat slashes it wildly outside off stump. It's cause his downfall on umpteen ocassions but he's going to live by the sword anyway. Luckily he misses and the ball soars to the keeper

They should just off load this uneducated rat.[/QUOTE]

One more pathetic and disgraceful comment from you and you are out of here - you got that ????

Beautiful textbook straight drive there. About half a second too late and down the wrong line, otherwise perfect.

Ha

Need to wipe out this minor lead - for psychological reasons.

even if they go at a run rate of 2 i would rather farhat and hafeez bat all day even if we have a lead of say 80 at the end of the day

and 4 more

4 more slashed hard over the slips. Safe shot from Hafeez

Four more to Hafeez. That is a good shot, not a screw up by Hafeez.

judging by the way he plays and his shots hafeez would be a good middle order batsman when ball isnt moving

if those balls dont move they are 4 any day

great come back delivery from steyn -shame abt teh boundary lol he's SA's sami

Like Saj says, 'heart in mouth' time - 1 good shot followed by 3 ordinary ones.

Well left by Hafo:)

Not sure why Steyn's going around the wicket to the lefty, he looks dodgy as anything to the ball going across him.

15 minutes till lunch

hang in there

pitch will get better during lunch due to hot weather

would put pakistanis fans to rest all innings if somehow ntini gets injured
we can bat Sa out of this game big time

Anybody else watching this through their fingers with their hands over their eyes?

(The dread sense of doom is like waiting for the Imperial troops to land on Hoth at the beginning of the Empire Strikes Back :D )

"CONCENTRATE on the ball or you will miss all the heavenly glory" to misquote Bruce Lee!

4.4 Ntini to Imran Farhat, no run, Left alone outside off. Sensible move.
"It seems like only a matter of time before one of these departs," says Joshua. Let's see if his prediction comes right

Whose side are they on????

Typical favoritism.

out, hit it straight to gully. poor poor shot. Hung his bat out there and guided it straight to Prince who points him back to the pavilion.

Farhat gone! Oh no...its Hafeez! The good solid looking Hafeez.

Sarcasm intended.

Had to happen sooner or later.

Prince is looking to get rid of his entire match fee here, after his response to being given out, now giving the batsman a bit of a sendoff.

dog_again said:
Had to happen sooner or later.

Prince is looking to get rid of his entire match fee here, after his response to being given out, now giving the batsman a bit of a sendoff.
he needs to be fined for his sendoff.... remember Shoaib got one b/c he gave it to Hayden in AUS...

lets see...

The inevitable happens as Hafeez goes.

Just ONE time on this tour, just ONE, it would be nice if our openers didn't live down to our expectations. Pathetic stuff. :( ::J

Why has Hameed come in? He will die right now! 6 would be perfect for him. Stupid bloke wants to be heroic and come at 3.

prince....timid , polite prince ...gives him the send off....

anyone know why the south africans hate him so much ? I just think they think he's lucky and talentless...

The ball swung fairly late and that is what did for Hafeez

17/1

All the talk about Farhat, and what has Hafeez done all tour? Looking solid is just not good enough.

I noticed the first game the saffers went hard at hafeez....he must have said or done something.......maybe the catch/appealing....south africans hate cheaters...

saffer said:
prince....timid , polite prince ...gives him the send off....
That should be one for the Match refs. Personally I dont se a problem with 'send-offs' but enough Pak/Ind players have been hit ion the pocket, so consistency rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back