Pakistan v Australia | 4th ODI | Abu Dhabi | 01/05/09 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osman said:
is it the way the strap dangles? dont like that either ...

I mean sure, Misbah and YK also had that problem but Malik had a chance to make it right and what does he do? How long can we say "bechara, galat size kee helmet pehan lee" ?

insaftak said:
all eyes on afridi again, i want him to bat half hour
I don't want to see him in the middle for a long time. This partnership needs to carry us for another 15 overs.

Afridi in the last 5 overs to propel us to 250+ ! Now thats a sight I want to see.

MIG said:
I mean sure, Misbah and YK also had that problem but Malik had a chance to make it right and what does he do? How long can we say "bechara, galat size kee helmet pehan lee" ?
I cant tell your bored. :D

He;s heaved it into the sky... gets out at long on.. in hauritz's last over..

And the jungle rumbles.... Afridi on his way in

Man this pitch must be so hard to score on. This series has reminded me of ODIs that used to be played 20 years ago.

He should've stuck around for another five overs before opening up. Now Afridi/ Akmal will be in that uncertain zone; where they need to restraint the hitting as there are a decent number of overs left.

OZGOD said:
Man this pitch must be so hard to score on. This series has reminded me of ODIs that used to be played 20 years ago.

its kinda refreshing - was getting sick of the 300 + scores

way too early for afridi to come in would have prefered akmal at this stage.

we need afridi to bat for 10/12 overs...otherwise it will be 115/130 for 5

OZGOD said:

crutator seriously don't know what is difference between ODI pitch and TEST pitch

Afridi at number 6? doesn't really make sense. i would send Akaml ahead of Afridi

Poor shot by shezad. Just lost his head when there was no need to!

Afridi's facing Clarke here. Lets hope he can keep his pants on.

Amjid Javed said:
Poor shot by shezad. Just lost his head when there was no need to!

indeed .... lets hope he doesn't become another Yasir Hameed

Bad timing again, just like the last wicket that went down.

Afridi in, if he stays until the 37th or 38th, we should take the powerplay.

perhaps Akmal should have come in before Afridi but lets see

Pakistan need to stop losing wickets when batsmen are getting set! Big totals are build on basis of big individual scores!

Geordie Ahmed said:
its kinda refreshing - was getting sick of the 300 + scores

It's been refreshing seeing batsmen struggling and scratching around for runs. Unfortunately it hasn't always been to brilliant bowling though!

OZGOD said:
It's been refreshing seeing batsmen struggling and scratching around for runs. Unfortunately it hasn't always been to brilliant bowling though!

true - this series has had some AWFUL shots by the batsmen, schoolboy stuff

ok we got about 17 overs to get another 100 runs, anything over will be a bonus.

what u reckon they will get, these two need to get a bit of a partnership and stablity going first. then they can explode.

should Pakistan take the powerplay now? Malik is settled and with Afridi in might be a good choice ....

rhussain33 said:
ok we got about 17 overs to get another 100 runs, anything over will be a bonus.

what u reckon they will get, these two need to get a bit of a partnership and stablity going first. then they can explode.

If Afridi can hang about then we can get close to 250

Symonds vs Afridi... going to be interesting! i dont suppose he will be bowling seam up :afridi

Tries to sweep it hard.. hits the bottom of the bat.. next balls played very fine for a boundary down to third man.

Just heard afridi saying' malik aath ho gaay'.. malik ends the over with a single. nine off it.

Malik needs to get as close to a hundred here as poss and a boom boom 50 needed!

Pak 129/4 after 34 overs

Great running by these two here... really pushing it back to the aussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back