Pakistan v New Zealand | 4th ODI | December 17, 2014 | Abu Dhabi | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakss

Test Debutant
Runs
New Zealand Squad
KS Williamson*, CJ Anderson, DG Brownlie, AP Devcich, MJ Guptill, MJ Henry, TWM Latham, MJ McClenaghan, NL McCullum, KD Mills, AF Milne, JDS Neesham, L Ronchi†, LRPL Taylor, DL Vettori

Pakistan Squad
Misbah-ul-Haq*, Ahmed Shehzad, Anwar Ali, Asad Shafiq, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Irfan, Nasir Jamshed, Sarfraz Ahmed†, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Umar Akmal, Wahab Riaz, Yasir Shah, Younis Khan, Zulfiqar Babar

Pakistan need to finish series off here with a win and then maybe fringe players will get a go ahead of the TTFs currently in the side.

We need to win this and the series! And dedicate this win to the martyrs of Peshawar School Attack! Couldnt be much better than this!

Not feeling this. Imagine how the players are feeling.

NZ win the toss, bat first.

Jamshed and Anwar Ali are playing.

Wahab and Asad are dropped.

im not going to criticise anyone today. Best of luck pakistan. This will be a tough day.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Pak A Kenya's match has been put forward from 18 to 19,what abt Pak NZ ODI,bcz of broadcaster n NZCC's presuure PCB surrendered,very strange</p>— Mirza Iqbal Baig (@mirzaiqbal80) <a href="https://twitter.com/mirzaiqbal80/status/545140691467128832">December 17, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He is there till the WC, shameless team man!

Problem is Smiley Khan never admits his failure in ODI and playing without any remorse. He does not care about his bad/selfish reputation and always want to play and make money regardless Pakistan win or loss.

Don't feel like watching it. Thought I could but it'll be tough. Maybe once its started it'll get easier. Hope players will be fine and cope well in sha Allah. Lets not criticise today. If they have a bad day it could be as minds are else-where which is understandable.

Shehzad holding back his tears and Vettori very upset.

We will not criticise performers but if SMiley Khan fail he deserve to be criticised unless he score 25+ as Waqar is very satified with Smiley's superb performance so far.

Don't feel like watching it. Thought I could but it'll be tough. Maybe once its started it'll get easier. Hope players will be fine and cope well in sha Allah. Lets not criticise today. If they have a bad day it could be as minds are else-where which is understandable.
That will be usual excuse put forth by smiley khan if he failed to deliver (which btw he is doing since his debut in ODI Cricket) but since NOW he has the perfect excuse, expect him to get out in single digits which wouldn't be surprising at all, He shouldn't have played remaining ODIs and flew back home to mourn instead of blocking a spot for youngster, shameless creature!

That will be usual excuse put forth by smiley khan if he failed to deliver (which btw he is doing since his debut in ODI Cricket) but since NOW he has the perfect excuse, expect him to get out in single digits which wouldn't be surprising at all, He shouldn't have played remaining ODIs and flew back home to mourn instead of blocking a spot for youngster, shameless creature!
No other team would tolerate this kind of player.

Our team will loose this match considering we have non-performers like Smiley Khan, Anwar Ali and Nasir Jamshed.

Hafeez(cannot bowl), Shafiq, Younis, Tanvir & Anwar have no place whatsoever in our squad and we will not win the World Cup with these cricketers.

I don't know what PP think about Anwar Ali, but I think he is a good all round cricketer and should be given more opportunities, The thing I like about him is that he lifts the bar of Pakistan's Fielding.

Stupid Rameez, Yasir Shah is from Swabi as Junaid Khan, If you don't know the proper birth place of your national players, you might as well don't talk!

Its almost like Anwar Ali has to bowl one boundary ball every over. I understand a good ball gets hit sometimes but atleast one of his six balls are always asking to be dispatched.

Pretty toothless and wayward bowling performance so far after 1st 4 overs. Bowlers need to show more dicapline and wicket taking ability here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back