Pakistan vs Australia | Abu Dhabi | 3rd ODI | 27/4/09 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan got their 1st wkt in the first ODI with a run out too, Insha Allah the result will be the same too.

Well missed the first ball of the 7th over. Thanks ARY,

Gul bowled Watson. Inside edge. Yeah come on. Goodbye.

OUT!

WATSON YOU ARE OUT!!!

RED GUL Strikes

28-2

It never pays to be a haraami!

That one was lucky kept low. Nevertheless we got another one

Watson claiming that it was a chuck and has taken the stumps out the ground and grabbed tha ball and stormed off :)

Too bad Watson got out to Gul.

I would have liked to see him get bowled by an Ajmal doosra !

Is this going to be anoter slow wicket another low scoring game

Random Aussie said:
The most hated man in Pakistan (apparently) is bowled for a duck by Umar Gul

No just amongst us PPers. The rest of Pak has other things on its mind

No better sight for dedicated fans -

Attachments

• crowd.JPG
    crowd.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 76
Watson is biggest **** goin around in world game at moment!

Oxy said:
ARY miss the 1st ball of the over
Save yourself the trouble of typing this out another 90 times by having it copied so you can keep pasting it every over :D

Thick edge - could have done with another slip

29-2 off 7 overs

Pak doing well ...taking wickets and as well as pulling the brakes
Aus 29/2 7 overs...if we can restrict them around 220... it will be a job well done

Aus 29/2 after 7 overs

Just 9 runs and 2 wkts in last 4 overs :)

feather said:
Save yourself the trouble of typing this out another 90 times by having it copied so you can keep pasting it every over :D
Better still make it your signature every time ARY televise a match.

Younis Khan is in extremely good shape. if only all our cricketers were that committed.....

holy crap that stadium is middle of nowhere. Are people actually walking to the stadium or is there such a thing as public transportation?

Still the 2 big guns to come, Hussey and Symonds. One more quick wkt by Pak will go a long way in keeping the total low.

feather said:
holy crap that stadium is middle of nowhere. Are people actually walking to the stadium or is there such a thing as public transportation?
Camels?

I like the way younus keeps his players involved in the middle unlike Inzi and malik who went into their shell.

Inswinger said:
I don't see any. They were showing bunch of guys walking earlier...now again I see this guy middle of nowhere walking toward the stadium. Good to see this though. We love our cricket.

excellent compariosn as to how both units prepared, aussies in the shed and paks out there running around in sun...............DJ was talking about prserving energy!

Serendipity said:
this ground is bigger than MCG - No transport though, you need a camel
Are you guys joking or serious that people need camels to travel here? I thought this place was pretty updated. PCB could have arranged for some transportation means to make it easier for people to travel.

saeed-sohail said:
I like the way younus keeps his players involved in the middle unlike Inzi and malik who went into their shell.

Inzi was a defensive captain but at least we had a decent team that were playing together as a team and we had some decent success under him. So cut the crap.

Obviously I prefer an aggressive captain like Younus.

I am not watching free mate, not sure about the rest, try googling it or spend about £7 for the remaning matches

from Cricinfo

KP: "I am surprised why Pakistan do not prefer Danish Kaneria in the side specially when its an spin wicket. Danny is the best spinner Pakistan has. and arguably Pakistan is the only team whcih does not use its best spinners in ODIs"

:))) :)))

feather said:
Are you guys joking or serious that people need camels to travel here? I thought this place was pretty updated. PCB could have arranged for some transportation means to make it easier for people to travel.

lol..naah man he's just joking. People go there on magic carpets.

feather said:
We're joking. People didn;t show up because of the heat. They probably have buses...

Osman said:
from Cricinfo

KP: "I am surprised why Pakistan do not prefer Danish Kaneria in the side specially when its an spin wicket. Danny is the best spinner Pakistan has. and arguably Pakistan is the only team whcih does not use its best spinners in ODIs"

:))) :)))
Means a lot coming from Pietersen....

Danish does spin the ball by miles however every time he plays he plays on complete dead tracks. Hardly any other spinner has outdone him on the same tracks.

He does have habit of not picking up wickets until giving away plenty of runs.

Anyone posting links will simply be banned from the remainder of the ODI series - TAKE A HINT!

If its been removed once, twice,, then there is a reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back