Pakistan vs Australia | Abu Dhabi | 3rd ODI | 27/4/09 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rameez good job shoaib is not playing today it would have been a hard trip for him.I agree after listening to tony G we dont want someone els tripping aswell.

great first over from Arafat, speeds low mid 130's not giving them any room...

Good first over by Arafat.

2nd Powerplay taken. Tanvir to start a new spell.

Top bowling by Arafat. Mixing it up. The odd one is going on straight then one reverse swings.

Oh crap. No Ball. Free hit.

Spoke too soon... we just love ruining a good thing

Free hit coming up

These are harsh conditions but the pace bowlers have recovered very well after a shaky start to limit Australia to 40 for 2 in ten overs. They've decided to take the second powerplay now, and there's a change of ends for Tanvir. (Cricinfo)

Lethal said:
Inzi was a defensive captain but at least we had a decent team that were playing together as a team and we had some decent success under him. So cut the crap.
Obviously I prefer an aggressive captain like Younus.
Inzi was a great batsman but as captain he was no good he was given the job cos he was the best player in the team and had a long run as a powerfull captain but he was a total flop to me.
He was the first captain to lose a home series vs India lose a series in Eng after 25 years failed in WC big time,did not bring any new players during his time,wasted team slots on ppl like sami and razzaq.

Free hit finds a tight gap - and he gets 4

Lightning fast outfield!

48-2

Sohail Tanveer is trying to regain his rhythm but he needs to take wicket badly. Otherwise, he will be dropped sadly

Ary misses another 1st ball of the over.

Embararsing

Thats about 20 times in this series so far

4 more thru mid wicket... how the heck are these shots reaching the boundary?

Classy Clarke - straight down the ground fgor 4

Tanvir getting hammered.

52-2

did anyone saw that huge truck behind the crowd who are sitting in the lawn...scared me for a while

57-2 off 13 overs

Tanvir looks tired - time to change it around I think

Good stuff from Pak though!

That should be enough for Tanvir. 6 in a row in 40 degrees isn't exactly fun. Save his last 4 for the death.

b0wld said:
did anyone saw that huge truck behind the crowd who are sitting in the lawn...scared me for a while

Full of fuel - I did worry. Didnt want to post anything though! Reminded me of hat Marriot Hotel (Isbd) CCTV footage!

57-2 off 13 overs.

Clarke 22 off 28 balls.

Haddin 17 off 27 balls.

Clarke playing aggressively.

Misfield by Younus Khan this time.

Pakistan need to calm down.

Pakistan need another wicket here as runs are coming way to easily!

I reckon this will be a good high scoring game.Is MIG still there?will due be factor in 2nd inngs.

Arafat bowling with some good zip, hes started well!

Apart from a few too many that drifted onto the pads, I thought Tanvir was alright. He slanted a few across the right-handers who found it difficult to get him away. Not bad on a surface offering nothing.

Arafat has been excellent so far.

Tony Grieg sounds terrible. Probably got the flu that everyone is dreading. I think its called swine flu.

What was Ahmed Shehzad doin there..needless diving...could have gotten himself injured

Judging by the way the Aussies started, I'm quite happy with this position.

62-2 14 overs

Lethal said:
Tony Grieg sounds terrible. Probably got the flu that everyone is dreading. I think its called swine flu.

nasty....

Clarke gesturing that he needs a big drink.

Good start for Afridi. First 3 balls have been spot on.

Hopefully Afridi can make a break through here!

62/2

Lethal said:

It would be well earned if he got it...

Sheikh said:
Apart from a few too many that drifted onto the pads, I thought Tanvir was alright. He slanted a few across the right-handers who found it difficult to get him away. Not bad on a surface offering nothing.

Arafat has been excellent so far.

Yes but hes sooooo slow... hes so far behind Arafat and Gul in pace

Good start from Afridi. Not sure Haddin will continue to block and I expect him to try to take Shahid on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back